Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? (37796 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by 2good(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2012
Smooyis: Prophecies or even dreams are not meant to be interpreted or analysed carnally. He even mentioned in his prophecy that a governor will be involved in the crash, asking his wisemen to join him in prayers and fasting. What can he do alone? He is not God. You people won't believe him and your obstinate and corrupt government won't give a damn. Well we are all in it. Time shall reveal who represents the truth and light. This is not a matter of religion or denomination. We have got a great gift of prophecy in T B Joshua. The earlier we seek him for direction and guidance in this country, the better for us. I pray we would not lose him to other country someday as a result of our unbelief.

What if I prophesy that there will be a plane crash in 2013 and influential politicians including governor will be killed? There is atleast an 80% probability that it will come to pass because Nigeria lack maintenance culture, technical know how is poor and nothing works. Also it is mainly people in the middle class and upper class that can afford flying because of the cost so a plane crash will most likely have influential people on board. I can also go ahead and say some influential politicians will die through auto crash in 2013 because there is an almost 100% certainty that one of them will die in a road accident because we have very bad roads in Nigeria. Are you religious geek this daft to clearly see that these MOG are using your gullibility to get your attention so they can reap you off your money?

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by zoedicus: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2012
ado ok: am washing emmanuel tv now, we must be serious with him,he represents the truth whether u like it or not
are u WASHING with soap and water? Lwkmd
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by goddygodwin: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

The year never end now.

You know how many crash wey go still happen?
hahahahahahah do you pray for more to happen?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ignis: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2012
zoedicus:
are u WASHING with soap and water? Lwkmd
Abeg help me ask am.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by stantob(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2012
T whatever J.I don't wanna know his name, ok!!! should come to Asia, maybe China, Honkong, India or any of those, to start those his Miracles.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ChiSun27(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2012
ziccoit:

Let me know when u are done. Ok?

At least when you finished washing off the truth the lies will show up.

u spoke my mind.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2012
2good: Is this a plane crash or a helicopter crash? May be you need a little primary education.
Helicopter,plane,jet,concord or whatever, all of them no dey fly?.
Prophesis doesn't have to be exactly as predicted.and on a second thought you are the one that need a little primary education
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by andyanders: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Yusfull:

Hmmm bro you really tried for ur write-up but let me shed this light up to you coz I see you hav being brain-washed by ur so-called prophet and his miracles..
You claimed here dat he gave you a sticker...huh.... Just wanna call ur attention to what written on the sticker....
Did you understnd the arabic inscription on it?
Did you bother to ask for its meaning?
I know you will never think or see it coz you r under his spell...... Bro wake up its never too late b4 ***** .....If you need any info on him I cn gv yu a link......

Send your link
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2012
Abbey2sam:
Helicopter,plane,jet,concord or whatever, all of them no dey fly?.
Prophesis doesn't have to be exactly as predicted.and on a second thought you are the one that need a little primary education

Mosquito too the fly
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by richardoz(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2012
Never! Take who serious? I am not freaked by his demonic prophecies.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by laytoshtwo: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2012
Many churches offer help to members but don't show it on TV,that is the teaching of Jesus.I have a friend that was sponsored to university from year one to final year by a church.it is nt until we see it on TV.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by mko2005: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
gbosaa: I have a lot of respect for TB Joshua,not just because of of what i watch him do on youtube but because of his humility,philanthropy and generation of revenue for Nigeria but that post above is ambigous,it has no bearing whatsoever to that helicopter tragedy...

Those guys werent coming back from conference but from some funeral at Bayelsa.
I doubt if there were up to 4 politicians involved,
How is it even possible for so called politicians to be travelling individually assuming they were to be going on some convention,conference or any sort of meeting..imagine if that prophecy were to be heeded and there was a PDP somewhere...meaning GEJ and his entourage mustnt travel in same plane or OBJ must avoid travelling with others in other to avert the tragedy..it just doesnt make sense...

I remember the Champions league prophecy/prediction in which a bald headed man would score a goal assisted by a black player..some people here swore they watched Emmanuel tv at that time and heard him say those...they all dissappeared after the match.none came to defend it..

Why do we always see these sort of post whenever something happens?
Pls should someone post all the prophecies/predictions here for us all to see and not after something bad happens
Here on naira land,all is been criticised to the detriment of their soul !
if you are a roman catholic,you do not know God or follow HIS teachings !
If u are a Pentecostal,u are money conscious and a worshipper of pastor !
If you are a pastor whether humble or outspoken u will be criticized
If u use jet as pastor,u don hear am cos u will be seen as a pastorpreneur !
If u walk and dnt drive or fly,u are re...tar..den pauper who does not know God!
If you are a muslim,ur religion is piss and sh***t
If you pray and don't see visions concerning Nigeria and on coming calamity,u are fake !
If u see vision may be like T.B Joshua,u are a scamer or evil man !
If u dnt help the needy as Nigerians want to see,u are not for christ and will definitely end up in hell !
If you help the needy or give scholarships,it is the money u stole from the people that u are giving back !
Atheists,pagans and some others who might be following juju or voodo,we dnt even want to see them or hear them speak !
What should we do to be accepted by men of this world if we really care ?
God help us
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by mikeapollo: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
I prefer a man of God that would warn me of impending danger in order to make me avoid the danger and stay alive, rather than a man of God that wld tell me everything is fine, you are free....only for me to encounter a serious danger that could terminate my life.

It is better for me to avoid dangers that have been foretold by a prophet, rather than men of God that would be runnning helter-skelter to host a fumbling president at a camp ground, who inflicted severe pain and hardship on innocent citizens of the nation by increasing fuel prices on January 1,2012 after paying visit to the same camp ground. Those are the men of God who compete in buying jets, and would tell you that all is well...only for you to meet danger/death a minute later.

Truth is never the friend of a wicked world!

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ikeyman00(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
@@@@@@@@

rubbish!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by DonXavi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Prophet JB Joshua's magnanimity is equaled to none.
I would like anyone who wants to criticize Prophet TB to first study him closely before opening their mouth against the anointed; and in so doing incur curses upon themselves. This man of God has a great insight in the word of God and we have seen several of his prophecies come to fulfillment before our very eyes. His ministry as I would say is not the contemporary one, but unique, and that's how God works, He uses Foolish things to confound the sage of this world who think they know it all. So also was Jesus misunderstood and persecuted till death. So watch out brothers.

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by kalufelix(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
2good: Is this a plane crash or a helicopter crash? May be you need a little primary education.
seriously u re d one who needs primary education....hw can u be so rigid in ur understandin. so yhu think Gods revelations shows like tom cruise movies
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by BrutusOj(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
dridowu: Is T B JOSHUA A NIGERIAN ?
NO,he is a chinese...sily question

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by 2good(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
kalufelix: seriously u re d one who needs primary education....hw can u be so rigid in ur understandin. so yhu think Gods revelations shows like tom cruise movies

So your god does not know the difference between airplane and a helicopter? Ignoramus.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by SOUTHSOUTH1: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
ajasa4link: exactly my thoughts....@topic If we get to heaven and i see him there,then i will start taking him serious

Then it'll be late!!
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by khloeha: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2012
1stCitizen: I am not a member of T.B Joshua's church and neither do I have immediate plans to become one. However, his philanthropic deeds compared to the deeds of other Jet owning fleecing gang of thieves parading as General Overseers makes one to remember the short bible verse "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"

The recent Helicopter crash involving some big shots in the Nigerian political terrain seems to bear striking similarities to the Prophecy below. Given all these, I ask, is it time to start taking this man seriously?
my concern is not weda he is wrong or ryt, or weda he said somfin dat came to pass 4 once. my concern is d way u present ur stories. ur soo wrong, u have ni bizness insulting general overseers like dey grew up in ur backyard. dese men r men of intergrity and weda dey are of GOD or not is not ur bizness cos d truth is dat knwn of us knws who is of God and who isnt. u have to stop d way u insult pple wen u present ur stories. u are meant to stand on a neutral groung and even if u have an opinion, u dont present it lyk dat. Now wat if ur wrong and dese men are actually working 4 God. ur mouth would have landed u in a lot of triuble wif God.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by khloeha: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2012
1stCitizen: I am not a member of T.B Joshua's church and neither do I have immediate plans to become one. However, his philanthropic deeds compared to the deeds of other Jet owning fleecing gang of thieves parading as General Overseers makes one to remember the short bible verse "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"

The recent Helicopter crash involving some big shots in the Nigerian political terrain seems to bear striking similarities to the Prophecy below. Given all these, I ask, is it time to start taking this man seriously?
my concern is not weda he is wrong or ryt, or weda he said somfin dat came to pass 4 once. my concern is d way u present ur stories. ur soo wrong, u have ni bizness insulting general overseers like dey grew up in ur backyard. dese men r men of intergrity and weda dey are of GOD or not is not ur bizness cos d truth is dat knwn of us knws who is of God and who isnt. u have to stop d way u insult pple wen u present ur stories. u are meant to stand on a neutral ground and even if u have an opinion, u dont present it lyk dat. Now wat if ur wrong and dese men are actually working 4 God. ur mouth would have landed u in a lot of trouble wif God. afterall d bible said we would all account 4 any vain word we speak. d bible also said touch not my annioted and do my prophet no harm. so think, wat if dis pple u insult lyk dis are actually d annioted of GOD.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Yusfull(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2012
andyanders:

Send your link

Goto the address and watch the the video from part 1 - 8... "Deception of the Age"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=pVDvEYuZwnA&fulldescription=1

When you ar done ehn.... Come back and I gv yu anoda link.....huh
NB: don't forget to share what you shocked
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Yusfull(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2012
dady12: God punish you

Why will God punish me for correcting you, is it a crime to correct your grammatical brohaha in this forum in other to save us all from an uprising grammaticolosious thunderous headache.... Watch your eating mechanism.....
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by dady12: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2012
[quote
author=Yusfull]

Why will God punish me for correcting you, is it a crime to correct your
grammatical brohaha in this forum in other to save us all from an
uprising grammaticolosious thunderous headache.... Watch your eating
mechanism.... idiot,see your ogogoro brain,go drink garri make the brain just totally condemn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.