Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

[Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency (5754 Views)

Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dapachez: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2012
Is that so,hmmm anti GEJ nothern cabal,just the same way they almost killed Suntai abi. Well let all the theories flie pro and con time will tell. My consolation is that we will all die and face judgement for our actions and inactions positive or negative
Sincere 9gerian: This silly thread was just to divert attention from the real suspects, who are anti-GEJ cabal. To say GEJ will sacrifice Yakowa to get at Azazi for a mere suspicion that Azazi is fraternising with anti-GEJ elements is senseless. Yakowa is one governor in the north that could GUARANTEE 99% of the delegates from his state for GEJ come 2015 PDP primary election. Why would GEJ sacrifice that on mere suspicion? Nonsense. The death of Yakowa had completely distorted every calculation that had been done previously about the 2015 elections. However you look at it, GEJ has lost some potential votes in PDP 2015 primary. The real suspects in the death of Yakowa and Azazi are the northern anti-GEJ cabal
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2012
OP; But the Pilot called the control tower and reported engine failure on the 10th trip of the airlifts between Delta and PH. Use your head sometimes. Lifting off and landing are very difficult during flights. For an Helicopter, it amounted to 10 lift offs and 10 landings at a very short period. The helicopter engine stopped working few minutes after take-off shows its mechanical fault. But if the helicopter was stable in the air, then I would have suspected foul play. It's clearly mechanical fault.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by UncleJJ(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2012
Billyonaire: OP; But the Pilot called the control tower and reported engine failure on the 10th trip of the airlifts between Delta and PH. Use your head sometimes. Lifting off and landing are very difficult during flights. For an Helicopter, it amounted to 10 lift offs and 10 landings at a very short period. The helicopter engine stopped working few minutes after take-off shows its mechanical fault. But if the helicopter was stable in the air, then I would have suspected foul play. It's clearly mechanical fault.

HA HA Oga billyoniare, i guess the pope is also not a catholic ! wink

This plane is own and operated by the Nigerian Navy , fr fcks sake it should be able to run 50 lift off and 50 landings

Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Stallion77(f): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2012
[size=14pt]OP, ur theory lacks all the elements needed to even think of considering the theory. Its like the fictional comprehension story we read in our english textbook in primary 3,only that one is more articulated than your post. Go back to ur drawing board and paint another picture for us ....hopefully we might consider it. You clearly wasted my time with this...I know you can do better.[/size]
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dinachi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hey peeps sorry couldnt do much today in terms of posting. For starts my contact in NIA is a forensic expert from the South South. He it was who confirmed that Azazi has been meeting with Obasanjo and even met with Niger State Governor. But according to him it was the meeting with Obasanjo that set the ball rolling towards his murder. The issues of openly disagreeing with Mr President in labeling PDP politics as resposible for escalating Boko Haram activities and the presidents response is well documented. He also pointed out that the well reported order from the prrsidency warning aides to avoid attacking Obasanjo is nothing but a front as the president is already moving against him covertly. As for those saying GEJ cannot move against his kinsman, they should take a cue from IBB who killed his childhood friend and kinsman. And if you havent noticed there are a lot of similarities between GEJ and IBB. Both governments came to power on the back of massive public goodwill and initially appeared to be a populist government. With time the rape of the economy and extraordinary corruption takes over. For the first time we are hearing news suggesting that the nation is broke. Anyways, lets sit back and watch out as the drama of 2015 unfolds.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
lacasa: Well, i respect the op's analysis and as they say "nothing goes for nothing".

This cld be the real facts behind the crash & the 'Boko Haram and the PDP conundrum' back the op's assertion.

a Similar theory can be drawn up during OBJ's third term saga ..precisely the ill fated crash of a plane of some eminent government personalities such as the Sultan of Sokoto, Senator Yari ghandi etc who were against the OBJ's third term agenda

But sadly, like all government related conspiracy theories, they only remain theories because the truth most times never come out.

Truth will always come out but it may not be useful then.u cannot hid truth forever.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Billyonaire: OP; But the Pilot called the control tower and reported engine failure on the 10th trip of the airlifts between Delta and PH. Use your head sometimes. Lifting off and landing are very difficult during flights. For an Helicopter, it amounted to 10 lift offs and 10 landings at a very short period. The helicopter engine stopped working few minutes after take-off shows its mechanical fault. But if the helicopter was stable in the air, then I would have suspected foul play. It's clearly mechanical fault.
how are u sure that pilot called control tower.in disaster like this there is always misformation to mislead.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by dinachi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
I laugh at those who claimed that it was merely an accident. You may not understand the inner workings of this kind of assasination. The goal is to make it look as normal a crash as possible. Engine failure can be induced by any competent aviation expert. The Helicopters engine was probably sabotaged.
Re: [Mischievous Speculation] Andrew Azazi Was Killed Because Of 2015 By Presidency by TRUTHTELA: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2012
This your theory is GARBAGE, the NORTHERN MUSLIM ELITES, never liked Azazi ( they felt NSA is their BIRTHRIGHT), they fought Jonathan cos of it & he bowed to their pressure ( to give peace a chance), E.g, El Rufai, used every opportunity he had to attack Azazi, insulting him on twitter, but, after his fellow FULANI MOSLEM became the NSA, El rufai hasn't CRITICIZED Dasuki, (BH, have been killing people) and never will.

Did anyone else notice that in the past week Boko Haram, didn't carry out any bombing?? I thought they slowed down ( repented) or the "negotiation" is going on or they're losing the war, IN HINDSIGHT, they had some BIG TARGETS ( Yakowa & Azazi), hence they channel their resources and scheming on how to get these two gentlemen out of the way. The death of these two guys revealed alot of things, THERE'S A THICK PLOT TO HIT JONATHAN. If Jonathan is " UNHITABLE", these two guys were taken out ahead of 2015 election & their death will weaken Jonathan's camp & their plot.

My own conclusion? Yakowa & Azazi's death was not a mere accident ( THE NORTHERN ELITES, led by the INCUMBENT NSA, Dasuki knows about this), let's assume it is not an accident, the DESPERATION for political power on the side of the Muslim Northerners, are not doing them any favor & will never do them one.

From all indications, things are not looking good in naija, some of these QUESTIONABLE DEATHS plunged SOMALIA, RWANDA etc to a BLOODY CIVIL WAR and Nigeria will not be an exception.

Jonathan, wake up!!!! Keep Northern muslims, Obasanjo & all your enemies where they belong, before its too late for you. THE BATTLE IS ON!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun Bars Speaker, Others From Talking To Journalists / Most Literate States in Nigeria and How they Voted / Lagos 2019 Budget Already In The House- Budget Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.