Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... (5085 Views)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Friends With Benefits / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2012
If you and your friend agree to be exclusive friends with benefits, and the friends starts sleeping with other people, would you consider that cheating?
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2012
If you consider that cheating, then you never fully understood what cheating means, nor what friends with benefit means. . . In fact, you don't know what you got yourself into.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: If you consider that cheating, then you never fully understood what cheating means, nor what friends with benefit means. . . In fact, you don't know what you got yourself into.

you said a lot, but you didnt answer the question nah.....

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by k2039: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

Friends with benefit is cheating on it's own.

So it's senseless for another thief to call another person a thief when infact they are guilty of thesame offence.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

You prefer point blank answers then. . . The answer is NO.

You both are in no form of relationship and owe each other nothing therefore.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by True2myself24(f): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:
If you and your friend agree to be exclusive friends with benefits, and the friends starts sleeping with other people, would you consider that cheating?

If you both agreed on being exclusive and they break that agreement I wouldn't call it cheating because you're friends with benefits, but I'd say the person is disloyal for making an agreement and not keeping it.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: You prefer point blank answers then. . . The answer is NO.

You both are in no form of relationship and owe each other nothing therefore.

but you missed the key word " exclusive friends with benefits"....
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Mynd44: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2012
It can't be called cheating but it is a breach in trust of some form since there is an exclusivity in it. But all this is in theory, in real life, Friends with Benefits does not go with exclusivity jorh.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2012
marriage, dating, fiance etc etc.....arnt those just another world for exclusivity......if the label girlfriend or boyfriend is not there, but you promised to be exclusive, essentially doesn't that mean the same thing as a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

but you missed the key word " exclusive friends with benefits"....
Bro, chill out. . .

Nothing like "exclusive friend". That's childish and pure bullshit! Who comes up with these phrases anyway?

If you want "exclusive", get into a "committed relationship". Can you commit yourself to just a friend? C'mon man.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:
marriage, dating, fiance etc etc.....arnt those just another world for exclusivity......if the label girlfriend or boyfriend is not there, but you promised to be exclusive, essentially doesn't that mean the same thing as a relationship?
The problem here is that you expect the kind of "exclusive" accorded married ones and those in a committed relationship. . . Which is just not possible.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, chill out. . .

Nothing like "exclusive friend". That's childish and pure bullshit! Who comes up with these phrases anyway?

If you want "exclusive", get into a "committed relationship". Can you commit yourself to just a friend? C'mon man.

nothing like exclusive friend? im going to assume u live in niaja......theres plenty here in the US, amongst college kids......plenty.... smiley smiley
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44: It can't be called cheating but it is a breach in trust of some form since there is an exclusivity in it. But all this is in theory, in real life, Friends with Benefits does not go with exclusivity jorh.

you can have "exclusive friend with benefits" with the right person nah....
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

nothing like exclusive friend? im going to assume u live in niaja......theres plenty here in the US, amongst college kids......plenty.... smiley smiley
Whether i live on the moon or on Jupiter, that phrase is baseless. . .
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Mynd44: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

you can have "exclusive friend with benefits" with the right person nah....
No way!!!!! That's just silly (no offence)

If you want exclusivity, get in a proper relationship. The only thing you can be argue is getting the other person to protect his/her sefl when with someone else but you can't demand exclusivity from that relationship
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by fukcwitme(f): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2012
I think its cheating since the relationship is exclusive. In EFWB both partners agree not to sleep with other people so when one partner sleeps with another person, it's cheating. Its basically the same as cheating in regular relationship only that EFWB doesn't have the "bf/gf" title or watev.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2012
im really still trying to understand why you guys think "exclusive friends with benefits" cant happen.....it makes perfect sense to me......
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Mynd44: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:
im really still trying to understand why you guys think "exclusive friends with benefits" cant happen.....it makes perfect sense to me......
It makes sense in theory but we noth know that real life is a different game on it's own
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :
I think its cheating since the relationship is exclusive. In EFWB both partners agree not to sleep with other people so when one partner sleeps with another person, it's cheating. Its basically the same as cheating in regular relationship only that EFWB doesn't have the "bf/gf" title or watev.

my BFF im happy you feel me on this grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:
I'd rather be in an "exclusive" committed relationship where i know my efforts will be worthwhile. . .

No thanks.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
It makes sense in theory but we noth know that real life is a different game on it's own

I understand you bro....but the question was if two people promise each other to be "[/b]exclusive[b]" regardless of their relationship status, is that cheating? because you have promised to be exclusive.....
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Mynd44: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

I understand you bro....but the question was if two people promise each other to be "[/b]exclusive[b]" regardless of their relationship status, is that cheating? because you have promised to be exclusive.....
If you promised to be exclusive, then there is a breach in trust which can be called cheating
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by 190: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2012
Nigerians undecided
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: I'd rather be in an "exclusive" committed relationship where i know my efforts will be worthwhile. . .

No thanks.

I understand you bro....but the question was if two people promise each other to be "exclusive" what ever follows the word exclusive is just a title....the fact that you have promised to be exclusive means that you are in a relationship.....so if you sleep with another person you have cheated......

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: If you consider that cheating, then you never fully understood what cheating means, nor what friends with benefit means. . . In fact, you don't know what you got yourself into.
Seconded.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2012
Friends with benefits is an open relationship.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by True2myself24(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

It can happen for some time but it usually ends with one person breaking the exclusivity.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by claremont(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
Guy, there is no such thing as 'exclusive friends with benefit'. There is not much difference between a lady who indulges in friends with benefit and an ex-cort, they both offer se-xual services in exchange for something.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
It's not cheating it's jus whoring arnd
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by shizzle11(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

Lol... I think I have learnt a new phrase today: EXCLUSIVE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.

Fukcwitme, thanks for †ђξ enlightenment.

@Op, My answer to your poser would have been an outright NO, but with †ђξ quote above, I think it settles it all except ofcourse †ђξ persons concerned don't really understand †ђξ concept of EFWB, if they do, then theirs no arguement, its cheating.
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by shizzle11(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
mondi_cheeks: It's not cheating it's jus whoring arnd

Lol...u mean distributing †ђξ common wealth

Mondi_sweets, can I LovePeddler around wit ya?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father-in-law Wants My Virginity Before Approving Our Wedding / My Definition A Perfect Relationship Pix / Otobo And Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.