Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... (5089 Views)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Friends With Benefits / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by shizzle11(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wetin dey worry this Mod sef? Why censor W H O R E and replace wt lovepeddler? Mtchew
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
shizzle11:

Lol...u mean distributing †ђξ common wealth

Mondi_sweets, can I LovePeddler around wit ya?
okay bt don't tell my husband grin
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by shizzle11(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: okay bt don't tell my husband grin

Trust me maami, I won't tell. On your conditions
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Well if it was defined from the onset that the FWB was exclusive and when i mean defined i mean that both parties understood the word 'EXCLUSIVE' as it concerns the phrase FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS then its cheating!

But personally, i don't think any FWB can be exclusive, especially were Nigerians are concerned!
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
exclusive friend with benefit?!?!?! i understand what the OP is trying to say but not why would someone enter such r/ship.
anyway if the deal was that you should only use each other's body exclusively then yes "technically" that is breaking of a contract, BUT i sure wont call that cheating as you guy were not in any romantic r/ship together.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
shizzle11:

Trust me maami, I won't tell. On your conditions
lol
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by shizzle11(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: lol
grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: exclusive friend with benefit?!?!?! i understand what the OP is trying to say but not why would someone enter such r/ship.
anyway if the deal was that you should only use each other's body exclusively then yes "technically" that is breaking of a contract, BUT i sure wont call that cheating as you guy were not in any romantic r/ship together.

grin grin

So when is your book coming out again? wink
Re: Exclusive Friends With Benefits/cheating............... by ABEngine(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Simply simple, declare the benefits before an MOU is authorized for the FWB, if attraction for each other isnt amongst the item lines under consideration, then keep that afar off and 'peddle' on. Maybe in my dear OP's case its is most important to either revise the conditions of the FWB MoU together and work towards its ammendment or a total cancellation motion be moved. #Yes! Yes! Yes! No be My papa get English#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Funny Behavior After 5ex / Why Do Some Girls Act Dis Way / I Am In A Big Love Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.