Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA (32294 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? / T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by oluwashola4me(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nawa 4 naija o. Those preachers who acquire breathtaking possessions are tagged as 'pastorpreneurs' , fraudsters etc. Pesin wey give warning/advice b4 sumtyn happen, una say no b from God. My question is, ARE THERE NO MEN OF GOD, I mean people who receive direct and specific message from God, in our country, Nigeria

SHALOM!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by nduchucks: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Frankly, any fool could have predicted another school shooting such as the recent one in the USA. TD Joshua may as well predict right now that it will not be the last. dolo
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
doctokwus: This celebrity-like pastor & his PR department don't want to stop disturbing our spaces wt all these their junk in d name of prophesies aving come true

demmy: Useless yeye pastor. Nothing but doom and gloom.

^^^^
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
No Prophet can change what has been established by God, You can only pray to God for mercy,if he did not warn you, it would be a sin on him. Look at Jeremiah in the bible, he kept on telling the truth about the impending situation in Israel,he was the only prophet who told the truth, other 'prophets' lied and said positive things which suited the wishes of the king and the people. Jeremiah was thrown into prison for saying the mind of God. Man is still the same, we never learn. If I am T.B Joshua, i will keep warning the people. WHAT CAN HE DO? TELL ME IF ANY PROPHET CHANGED ANY PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE. RETARDS!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by COOLDUN: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
I don’t know why we Nigerians upon all our education and exposures, still we cannot differentiate between prophesy, guessing, and prediction. Prophesy is when a prophet /prophetess, tells what will happen, when it will happen and the cause of the happenings, it should be accurately prophesized and not when someone ask you your problems you narrate all your problems and he/she will start telling you rubbish. Again when someone knows the happenings in a particular person, place or thing and capitalize there to be telling people rubbish. Eg, everyone even a kid in the womb knows that America is full of gun related violence, Nigeria is full of all the crimes and violence in this world, who doesn’t know that Boko Haram will still strike again in Nigeria? Or, that there will be another gun shooting in the USA again?

Why didn’t TB Joshua tell the exact place the recent school shooting took place before it happened? Why didn’t he tell the dead governor/NSA not to take the crashed helicopter before they did? Why is all his prophesies linked to deaths and dooms? Why is it after the casualties, he reminds people of his prophesies? Why didn’t he prophesize about this bad government that is bringing Nigeria to it’s kneels before the 2011 election? Great prophets/prophetesses in the bible worked with people to defeat the bad rulers, why are new prophets/prophetesses work with bad rulers against the people? All these fake prophets/prophetesses should go and sit down, and stop deceiving the ignorant people. I know a good prophet/prophetess when I see one.

Let them tell us exactly what, when, where, and who something will happen to and at before it happens. Let them tell one good thing that will happen in the future, than claiming glories when bad things had happened already.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by honouruy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
I tot d gospel was supposed 2 be gud news
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by stineb1: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ye
d_truth: I wonder why some pple still tags wat this man says as 'PROPHECY'.

d question we need to ask ourselves is;
wat is prophecy?, and wo is a prophet?....
for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)

Ín your small mind you think you have made sense. I pity you!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Okijajuju1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
If Oyedepo or Adeboye had been the ones to prophesy this, people would be talking differently... but since it's TB Joshua, everybody is talking trash..

I may not like the man, but he is miles better than Oritsejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo and Ashimolowo put together..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Mantiza(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
Please Prophet, prophesy the doom that will happen in Naija so that people will have foods on their table... I think we are ready. Never mind children and their comments. Ndia Egbugo anyi
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by myners007: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
GOD ALMIGHTY PLS FORGIVE NIGERIANS FOR INSULTING UR ANOINTED PROPHET

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by deleo16(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
deleo16: still my comment on prophet micacah on king jehoshaphat and king ahab2 chronicles 18vs1-33
i also remember isaiah38vs1-22
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by redsun(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
This man is a sick opportunist,that even capitalize on the death of innocent children in the name of catching more magas,more deluded africans for his delusional quests and pilfering.

Who doesnt know america is a time bomb,full of psychopathic and cold creatures that believe in agonies and legally armed to the teeth?Creatures that are tormented.From birth,most of them have been thought to hate,just like what outfits like FOX NEWS teaches them.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by deleo16(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
COOLDUN: I don’t know why we Nigerians upon all our education and exposures, still we cannot differentiate between prophesy, guessing, and prediction. Prophesy is when a prophet /prophetess, tells what will happen, when it will happen and the cause of the happenings, it should be accurately prophesized and not when someone ask you your problems you narrate all your problems and he/she will start telling you rubbish. Again when someone knows the happenings in a particular person, place or thing and capitalize there to be telling people rubbish. Eg, everyone even a kid in the womb knows that America is full of gun related violence, Nigeria is full of all the crimes and violence in this world, who doesn’t know that Boko Haram will still strike again in Nigeria? Or, that there will be another gun shooting in the USA again?

Why didn’t TB Joshua tell the exact place the recent school shooting took place before it happened? Why didn’t he tell the dead governor/NSA not to take the crashed helicopter before they did? Why is all his prophesies linked to deaths and dooms? Why is it after the casualties, he reminds people of his prophesies? Why didn’t he prophesize about this bad government that is bringing Nigeria to it’s kneels before the 2011 election? Great prophets/prophetesses in the bible worked with people to defeat the bad rulers, why are new prophets/prophetesses work with bad rulers against the people? All these fake prophets/prophetesses should go and sit down, and stop deceiving the ignorant people. I know a good prophet/prophetess when I see one.

Let them tell us exactly what, when, where, and who something will happen to and at before it happens. Let them tell one good thing that will happen in the future, than claiming glories when bad things had happened already.
gud but will our leaders listen if they are even serious when he warn our president on boko haram 5 years ago what did he do God help us all
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by myners007: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=redsun]This man is a sick opportunist,that even capitalize on the death of innocent children in the name of catching more magas,more deluded africans for his delusional quests and pilfering.

MAY GOD HEAL U OF UR SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by siaindeed: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
I don't know why people are still troubling themselves about Prophet T.B. Joshua's prophecy. Only those who study the words of God day and night will not comment about this as mysteries lie therein Bible that will them who God is. As per T.B. Joshua, Bible says Jesus Christ said that He would ask them (false servants of God/workers of iniquity) to go away from Him. As for u guys out there, this is a sign of end time as being said by the holy Bible that many false prophets will rise and they shall yell you that Christ is here; but all the same, wash your garment always and pray seriously unto God before you attend any church, or preferably you ask God to tell you the source of power the man of God there is using so as not to enter into bondage.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Emmaesty(f): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
It's not right 2 insult a man of God esp when u're not sure if he's a true man of God or not. Keep ur opinions 2 urself cos it's a sin 2 condemn a true man of God
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by trolling(m): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
and who said demons cant prophesy through his prophets, abi u never hear of baba alawo,star gazers,tarot card readers and observer of times.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by redsun(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=myners007 ][/quote]

You have eyes wide open,but you cant see.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Moodyup(f): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
T.B Joshua-d man doesn't seek relevance,he takes it by FORCE.

Since when did prophesying dat 20 kids will die bcom a thing of pride
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
ndu_chucks: Frankly, any fool could have predicted another school shooting such as the recent one in the USA. TD Joshua may as well predict right now that it will not be the last. dolo
Yet u are a FOOL bt u couldnt come up wit any prediction.A fool like u dnt nid to exist
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by nduchucks: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2012
flinspiero: Yet u are a FOOL bt u couldnt come up wit any prediction.A fool like u dnt nid to exist

Thou shalt not worship idols even if their initials are TB. mumu
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by jemmies: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Who is TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by cfours: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2012
Even me self, my statistical prophesy is that a prominent man will die in America in the coming 12 months.
Don't ask me who or how it will happen. When it happens, we will all see it. grin

I need to start my own money-maker church mehn.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2012
I hav read all d pages of dis thread,i can only see people cursing him and calling him all sorts of name,bt to tink of it,if we all shuld kip condeming every man of God in dis country,does it mean dat dia is no real man of God?Am just curious pls,sm1 should tel me d real man of God

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by cfours: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2012
flinspiero: kip condeming every man of God in dis country,,sm1 should tel me d real man of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxiCxO5k0g

This meteorologist is 100x better 'prophet' than TB Joshua ever will be. grin He is forecasting prophesying the weather to the exact degree temperature for the whole week. That way, we can prepare by dressing properly for the weather, closing schools, roads and businesses to avoid accidents, or even evacuate a location in case of a hurricane or storm. These are examples of useful predictions prophesies that saves lives. This is why oyinbo people are not believing in God anymore when the scientists make better predictions than the so called "Men of God"

Why can't TB Joshua make prophesies that allow one to prevent disaster? Why can't he mention the location and the day so that schools will close on that day?
What kind of useless prophet of doom is he that all his "prophesies" are for his own popularity rather than for benefit of people.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Oludrex(m): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti: Why can't he predict 24 hours of uninterrupted electricity for Xmas?
cheesy

why wud he? We all know thats virtually impossible
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by redsun(m): 1:30am On Dec 18, 2012
flinspiero: I hav read all d pages of dis thread,i can only see people cursing him and calling him all sorts of name,bt to tink of it,if we all shuld kip condeming every man of God in dis country,does it mean dat dia is no real man of God?Am just curious pls,sm1 should tel me d real man of God

Every man that does right,is of "god",while the bad man(obj)is of devil.

In man,there are two sides,good and evil.The role he palys at any given time personifies his being.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by ikponma: 3:57am On Dec 18, 2012
TB Joshua God will punish you for deceiving ppl. Hopeless stupid man. You can never be a prophet. Meanwhile do you even know what it takes to be a prophet? MAD MAN $ HOPELESS followers.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by thehomer: 3:59am On Dec 18, 2012
Did he also prophesy the death of the various governors in reasonable detail?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by dammytosh: 4:39am On Dec 18, 2012
morgist: A video purporting that TB Joshua prophesied the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, USA has emerged.

In the video, the prophet who spoke soon after the Colarado theatre shooting said more shootings will come.

“Pray for the nation, America. That massacre that happened in a theatre – more is coming – more, more, more. Pray for the nation. This will continue. This is homeland security,” he said in August.

His church has released the video claiming that he prophesied the shootings in a small town in Connecticut where 20 children were gunned down. But many on social media have dismissed TB Joshua’s prophesy saying it was opportunism at its worst since his so called prophesy was very general, speaking of more killings with no specifics.

Prophet TB Joshua’s prophecies are normally related to catastrophes or deaths, and that has left many Christians with a lot to be desired.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/i-prophesied-that-20-children-would-be-killed-in-usa-more-deaths-are-coming-prophet-tb-joshua.html

Please allow the 'Man Of God' to rest.

How will some one predict Bomb Blast in Afghanistan, Iraq or pakistan. He just stated the obvious considering the fact that almost every american citizen has right to carry arms. This is not prophesy.

Deluded and over zealous followers keep looking for ways to hype him but end up battering his image.

He did not prophesy any shooting, he watched CNN and knew that there will be shooting as long as republican refuse to allow democrats ammend the Gun Law.

Prophecies without specifics like

1. Boko haram will bomb the north
2. There will be bomb blast in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iraq very soon
3. Jonathan might seek reelection in 2015
4. One Old general will die.
5. Shooting in America.
6. Arm robbery in Lagos

Fools those are not prophecies. They are all bound to happen. Especially if it is as open ended as stated above. Are you a Learner ?

-My Opinion.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 18, 2012
Prophet of Doom-when will you start prophesing good into the life of all nations?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by dammytosh: 4:59am On Dec 18, 2012
dammytosh: Africans and their backwardness. Even a Metereologist can predict the weather for the whole year and if you were in Lagos last year when it flooded, it is easy to know that there might be greater flood this year.

It has been in the news that a part of Lagos might be submerged in Water. When you watch the news and you are informed. When you hear that a Prophet predicts this. You will just shake your head and move on.

Ok Based on Information at my disposal on CNN/AlJazeeera/Yahoo News and other information source.

1. I predict that Obama will win with a very narrow margin. Romney needs to pray hard to overturn this.
(All i need is to follow the opinion polls on CNN and the performance in their first and second debate)

2. I see Isreal attacking Iran very soon and this might lead to a large scale war between (America, China, UK and Russia)
(Iran is working on nuclear weapon and they are not ready to stop, Isreal will not watch and risk another holocaust. Russia, China, Uk and Us will definitely take sides,.

3. There would be Natural disaster before this year runs out. We need to pray to avert this.
(natural disaster is standard annually, It is the scale that matters)

4. I see the Nigerian flag flown half mast[State Of Mourning] before the year runs out
(This is very cheap one Aviation sector is not safe, we have like 4 Old and fragile former head of states and plenty sick Governors.. if any of them die now due to old age, We must mourn and fly our mast half way)

5. I see inec declaring Mimiko as the winner
(before nko ?)

6. There will be uprising in Quwait.
(follow CNN dude)

7. God says Time up for Al Assad.
(Even Russia and China agree . When is the problem)

I can go on and on.

Not saying the predictions are wrong or he is fake. But peeps should wake up use their brain and stop making this a big deal.

This was posted on October 21st.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.