Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA (32273 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? / T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by morgist(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
A video purporting that TB Joshua prophesied the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, USA has emerged.

In the video, the prophet who spoke soon after the Colarado theatre shooting said more shootings will come.

“Pray for the nation, America. That massacre that happened in a theatre – more is coming – more, more, more. Pray for the nation. This will continue. This is homeland security,” he said in August.

His church has released the video claiming that he prophesied the shootings in a small town in Connecticut where 20 children were gunned down. But many on social media have dismissed TB Joshua’s prophesy saying it was opportunism at its worst since his so called prophesy was very general, speaking of more killings with no specifics.

Prophet TB Joshua’s prophecies are normally related to catastrophes or deaths, and that has left many Christians with a lot to be desired.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/i-prophesied-that-20-children-would-be-killed-in-usa-more-deaths-are-coming-prophet-tb-joshua.html
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by doctokwus: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
This celebrity-like pastor & his PR department don't want to stop disturbing our spaces wt all these their junk in d name of prophesies aving come true

15 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Callotti: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Prophet of DOOM!
Why can't he predict 24 hours of uninterrupted electricity for Xmas?
Ogboni-Okija CHRISTIAN! grin

What a phocking WRRRETCH!

I only watched this man once 'by mistake'. . . a complete turn-off!
STARK ILLITERATE. . . with a congregation even more super-REETARDED! cheesy

34 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by demmy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Useless yeye pastor. Nothing but doom and gloom.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Jakumo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nothing brings more joy and gloating to the ugly mug of Fastor V.D Joshua than news of untimely deaths, particularly if the victims are children.

Fastor V.D. Joshua is the human counterpart of hyenas and vultures, nature's connoisseurs of death and decay.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Callotti: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
All I want for Christmas is 'sweet sweet big big grammar'! grin

Let it flow
Let it flow
Let it flow

Merry Xmas. . . . cheesy

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by dtruth3(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
I wonder why some pple still tags wat this man says as 'PROPHECY'.

d question we need to ask ourselves is;
wat is prophecy?, and wo is a prophet?....
for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)

14 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by dtruth3(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti: All I want for Christmas is 'sweet sweet big big grammar'! grin

Let it flow
Let it flow
Let it flow

Merry Xmas. . . . cheesy
supported.......
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
This son of Satan has opened his dirty mouth again undecided

Who gives a fvck if he prophesied it? People are mourning while this retard is boasting. Smh. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by tchaik(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
I think there should be limit to some comments; most of these little angels have not been laid to rest, and this pastor guy is seeking relevance!

Pathetic!

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Freiburger(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
He will never forsee good things, which kind of human being be dis sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by wonlasewonimi: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
This guy should just shut the fvck up and let the departed souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by vanbonattel: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
Doomsday prophet, playing a game of averages on poor illiterate souls. When will you prophesy that Nigeria will get better, or that the world will finally find peace, abi your god dey forbid peace?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by cyril83(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
I thought this man has been catapulted to the next life

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
Freiburger: He will never forsee good things, which kind of human being be dis sef undecided

He isn't a human being. He is a devil. He never has any good "prophesy" yet many still follow after him. smh cry

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by blackmann(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
This stewpid man shld shut his stinking pie hole up. He never predicts anything good in his life. That's why people don't take Nigerians serious.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Truckpusher(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Never you underestImate the gatherIngs of fools In large numbers.
Callotti: Prophet of DOOM!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by mirak01(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pastor t.b joshua pls prophesy gud thing 4 d nation and let us all B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣ proud of U̶̲̥̅̊.if pastor ΐƨ a man of God pray and advert all ds tragic news and prophesy gud tins 4 d nation
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by SisiKill1: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okay this guy is beginning to freak me out.

Why is he always so eager to take credit for bad. . .wicked prophecies??!

One would think they just announced he won $10 billion the way he carries on.

. . .And why is his own prophecy always bad ??!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by nikkyshyne(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
But seriously, when will he prophesy something positive
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by seedord247(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
nikkyshyne: But seriously, when will he prophesy something positive

do you want his number?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Freiburger(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti: Prophet of DOOM!

10likes

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by buchibabe: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Chineke!!! Is it now a tin of pride to be prophesying negative tins always?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by vanbonattel: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247:

do you want his number?

Post it!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Emoticon: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
I wonder y dis man is being tagged a "pastor".

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by slimyem: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeeew...
Glorying in his prophecies of doom..huh?
Smh!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
TB Joshua belongs to the cult that's carrying out all the Atrocities in the world or he is very good in Astrotheology which should be against his "Jesus".

The killing of 20 virgins was nothing but a globalists' occultic ritual.

Is it by Coincidence that another mad Joe released the blood of 22 kids in China?

Oh and it just so happens that the Virgo (virgin) constellation starts descending to the underworld in December.

Go study Astrotheology and the zodiacs very well and you can easily relate many activities of the world. Keep a open mind if you really want to learn.

There is nothing secret in this world. Everything is open but in codes.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by nikkyshyne(f): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247:

do you want his number?
Please I need that shyte! Send it asap! angry
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by ColourME: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
I believe you.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Posman(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
IM INDIFFERENT BOUT WHO TB JOSHUA REPRESENTS OR WHO HE DOESNT BUT PPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE WARNS PPLE AHEAD OF DISASTERS TO PRAY BUT PPLE DONT THAT WHY THESE THINGS HAPPEN, I SEE NO REASON WHY HE SHLD TELL/WARN ANYBODY BOUT GOOD THINGS HAPPENING COS THR WONT BE POINT INFORMIN US BEFORE TIME COS ITS A GOOD THING, GOOD THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT AS SURPRISES. IMO I'LD LOVE TO BE ARNED BOUT UPCOMIN BAD THINGS THAN GOOD THING SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO PRAY BOUT IT. ALL THE SAME, WE NEED PRAYERS, EVERYBODY DOES!

19 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
dis man mek u prophesy say every nigerian go dey earn 500 dollars a day nah. abi na only doom u dey forsee
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Rooneyboy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
this man should do and sit down make person see road abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Jonathan Given 30-day Deadline For Assets Declaration / Naira Notes Redesign: Central Bank Orders Commercial Banks To Work On Saturdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.