Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (22134 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
( WAKE UP FROM MY NAP, BROWSES THROUGH PEOPLE'S POSTS, HISS, SCRATCH MY ASS, FART, AND CONTINUE SLEEPING)
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

No let me hate you this man. Please rephrase your statement. Is professor Okonjo anyway better than Nkiru Sylvanus? Or is it because uncle Jonathan employed her daughter to launder tax payers money into swiss account? The government has made it evident that poor people has no right or reason to exist in this country. Moral - don't grow up in Nigeria poor.

[b]Again sir.. What has Rochas her direct employer done or said about this matter that we know about?! NOTHING

What has the State comissioner of Police said about the issue?! NOTHING!!

Infact, at this point, this is all rumours..

All I suggested was they should leave Jonathan out of this matter. Nkiru was employed by Rochas not Jonathan. She works for Rochas not Jonathan. If anyone should be held responsible first and foremost, it should be Rochas, afterall it seems she was kidnapped in IMO STATE, and Rochas is the Chief security officer of IMO STATE.

This has nothing to do with rich or poor. Jonathan cannot be drawn into every kidnap situation unfortunately. Iweala has direct access to the president. Her mothers Kidnap bothers on issue of National Security. How does Nkiru Sylvanus affect the price of subsidy for next year?!

Lets start from Rochas and the Comissioner of Police first.

Leave Jonathan out of this. Iweala and Sylvanus no be mate at all.... #SadButTrue..

#Abeg no hate me o!! You sef know say me I go talk am as e do me. No malice intended. [/b]
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Napolitano(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
In Nigeria we all all equal, but some Nigerians are more equaal than others. We manage to know Nkiru Sylvanus. How about a Bank's branch manager's wife or simple business man's child who might be in the same situation and not even get their situation heard on the media?
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by BeraBera(f): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
All Nigerians should be treated equally and there should not be preferential treatment.
But i heard that security forces are on the trail of both her kidnappers and those that kidnapped MR. Ihekwoaba.
Let's just believe in them and anybody that has any information should endeavour to give them any assistance or information which could help. No amount of information to the security agents is too little at a time like this.
What you think might not help may turn out to be the headway.
My worry is that they should please hasten up abeg.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by greaterlove(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Napolitano: In Nigeria we all all equal, but some Nigerians are more equaal than others. We manage to know Nkiru Sylvanus. How about a Bank's branch manager's wife or simple business man's child who might be in the same situation and not even get their situation heard on the media?
i agree that some people are given more treatment than others it is like that all over the world, the american media will give more attention if a US senator is kidnapped than a school janitor's son but the fact still remains that the police and fbi will still investigate the janitor's son kidnap. We should be talking about how to create a system where all men are cared for not minding which strata of the society they belong in.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by mymadam(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
free2ryhme: Nigeria is an animal farm!!!

1984? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by IYANGBALI: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
aniyphil: Hmmm . . .with this new ransom rates . . .2013 is not looking too good for political office holders and the nouveau riche . . . grin . . LOL
gbam boys dey vex
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by IYANGBALI: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Babzilla: ( WAKE UP FROM MY NAP, BROWSES THROUGH PEOPLE'S POSTS, HISS, SCRATCH MY ASS, FART, AND CONTINUE SLEEPING)
see as your mess dey smell

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Napolitano(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
greaterlove:
i agree that some people are given more treatment than others it is like that all over the world, the american media will give more attention if a US senator is kidnapped than a school janitor's son but the fact still remains that the police and fbi will still investigate the janitor's son kidnap. We should be talking about how to create a system where all men are cared for not minding which strata of the society they belong in.

You are so much on point. The Nigerian situation is gradually slipping out of hands. Kidnapping has now become the trending venture for unemployed/greedy youths to get quick-fast cash.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by kalufelix(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF
KIDNAPPERS PUBLIC
ANNOUNCEMENT:
This is the Official 2012/13
Ransom Rates!!!:
1. Finance Minister's mum: $1B,
2. Petroleum Minister's Mum:$2B,
3. CBN gov's Mum: $2.5B,
4. VP's Mum: $4B,
5. President's Mum: 2013
budget,
6. Any gov's Mum: $1.5B.
7. Banker's wife or husband: #5
Million or at least one Honda EOD.
8. Relations to Journalists: One
leather bag of Yahuza chicken
with massa
9. Relations to lecturers: N1,500
MTN Recharge Card.
ADVERT:
"Show Your Loved Ones That You
Care, Pay Their Ransom!"
Sign .... Akpos=)) :keep ur mama
well o
lol...buh ma lecturer is definately gon pay more than N1500 recharge card if ah get any of ein relation
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by otokx(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
This kidnapping thing is too much.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by vandarsar(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
You're right. It was during the subsidy struggle I got to know all of then doesn't had the interest of common man at heart yet this are the people that proclaim and give you all about! As for me I need to go drink garii small...... Lol that's the state of the nation.
grin grin wink

kulyie: Inas much as i'm not happy with the spate of kidnap in nigeria,maybe this will serve as a lesson to other nollywood actors and actresses who aid these criminals we call leaders launder money to other countries.i have no iota of respect for many of this nollywood actors,actresses and fuji musicians e.g one of them they call wasiu ayinde marshall who launders money for the so called acn chieftains
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by kacheezy: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
God abeg...make dem no go knack her akpako...
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by tpapi: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
nkem Kalu: U are a big fool....oooooo. When 4 (four) journalists were kidnapped in Aba last year, did the Federal government not move in to get them released? Were they employed by the federal governemt? Or u are just finding an excuse to cover up the incompetence of this JONATHAN administration. By the way, who is the Chief Security officer of this country?....Is it not the PRESIDENT? Two American girls were jailed in North Korea and the former American President Bill Clinton had to fly in to NORTH KOREA to secure their release on behalf of the American governement and u are here talking rubbish. It is people like u that is making this country very very bad and unbearable.

u r a bigger fooll ,wat has rochas done to secure his special assistant
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Emekayoung(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Make dem pay the 100million joor,make person hear word.
No be dem dey chop country money. :DMake dem pay the 100million joor,make person hear word.
No be dem dey chop country money.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Mekanze: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwayi Mechie onu gi there!! angry

As far as we at the Federal level are concerned, nobody has been kidnapped in Owerri/Imo State. Rochas has not made any comments on the matter, neither the Police, so whats your problem..

Biko zuzulu buru onwe gi ba nye na kitchen kita, before m'jiri iwe me gi ife onye n'che me Karen na Abuja.. angry
You are stupid 4 saying that, is like you don't listen to news, Rochas has promise huge amount to any body wit useful information about her wayabout. So b carefully and say wat u know.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
yuzedo: "Sylvanus"...
"Sylvanus".......

What kind of gaddem name is that bikonu?!
Silver Anus?!?!

Hian! Ibo people.... We give up!!! angry
Lwkmd!!! Dicck-A1 of Nairaland!!!!

ROTFL!!!!! This guy no go kill pesin!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by ujukala: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
It's pathetic
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Imo Kwenu
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
ThankGod Biafra failed .That shithole woulda been one hell of a country.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by dady12: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
kidnapping is getting out of hand in naija,federal and state govt sit and fold their hands watching,sometime i fill with anger when reading niaja news,our voice cannot be heard be the useless govt,when did this our leaders will begin learning good thgs?
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by crisycent: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mehn.....those kidnappers go don blow blow her yansh tire. Nor be movie dis time, na reality.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nigerian police is not proactive in their work at all. I believe that kidnapping is an organised crime in Nigeria, only an organised society can stop it.

Once youths are gainfully employed in this country, kidnapping and other vices will be a thing of the past.

Furthermore, government at all levels must stop negotiating with terrorists and kidnappers. The money use in securing prof. Okonjo-iweala's freedom is enough to build a functional refinery( if you're in doubt, ask the family).

Federal Government paid for iweala, state government paid for nkiru silvanus, local government paid for Adamu Lamodeh and kidnapping goes on.

Kidnapping had not been with us, and it is not part of us, government at all levels should join hands with the good people of this country to stop this monkey's hand now before it turns into human hands.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by kambah(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
not fear
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by CzarChris(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Am still in shock. I just saw a kidnap take place at trans-egbu area of owerri. They where with a black camary. Guy i was like "legs please don't fail me now". They just blocked the man as he was driving in.
Guys am leaving Owerri for Ph 1st thing tomorrow. Xmas gbakwa oku.
I just came into Owerri to arrange ground for my coming this sunday, and decided to go see an old pal, then i saw this. Hell no, this is the 2nd time am seeing this kind of ishii and in Owerri too. No more, Owerri bye bye till area safe again o
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Callotti: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
This has nothing to do with the Kidnapping. . .some HI-TECH sex-starved Abia rap-ists have gone nuclear. They are acting 'freeeeeeeeee p0-Rn' for OSUS in some Biafran jungle out there! Watch out for the YOUTUBE VIDEOS COMING OUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Her chances of ever getting a husband ended as soon as she landed NOLLYWOOD! Now, no hope in the afterlife as one of the 72 virgins. . . .FOR ANY HOLY TERRORIST. . . . not even after undergoing divine purification!

5 days in the jungle with randy-diseased-rap-ists? shocked NO BLEACHING CREAM? shocked NO TAMPONS? shocked

A woman's nightmare! She will never be the same after this. . . THEM GO BLACK-MAIL HER TO DEATH!!!!

Nigerian men are beasts! I won't be surprised if she was lured into the rapi-st's den by one of her so-called FEMALE PALS!

Nigeria is a terrible place to be born, raised and TO DIE!!!!! cry

Only with savage 'BLACK' beasts will you experience such! AFRICAN VALUES DON GO HAYWIRE O! KAI!!!! cry

I am eager to see how she handles all this if she makes it out in one piece!

Nigerian women will be on HIGH ALERT NOW!!!!! Beware of 'your own FEMALE friends'. . . .Na dem go first sell ya azze go give your h-enemies out of e badu belle and e jolosi!!! WATCH YOUR BACK AND FRONT ALWAYS!!!!! kiss
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by frankgreat(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
@op na u kidnap am? Y r u vexing dat dey av nt paid d ransom nah? B patient kk, am sure b4 christmas u ll get ur money
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Mikkyphaton: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nkiru na Rochas babe and comissioner for Lagos affairs (as in when ehn dey Lagos, na the two of them dey knack Apkako)

Make ehn simply pay her bail money make dem free her..

Na everything wey una must involve Jonathan?!

What has Rochas done about his kidnapped girlfriend/concubine/lagos commissioner?!

I go sleep for gutter o!! But you na permanent dustbin you dey dey park when I knack you with Ngwa crase
this is disgusting. If iweala mama no pay ransom why this poor girl go pay that kind ransom. Adultnapping is a national issue and should be handled with all commitment it calls for. This is naija, y do we not do things d normal way. Just because she no b minister abi. Ok naw. God dey.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
If she's been held for 5 days then I think all they want is her waist
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Mikkyphaton: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11:

Nkiru is a personal f/u/c/k/i/n/g mechinary (PA) to Roachas, so imo state should take responsibility and not drag other states into the mess going on there..
u b FROG
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Dee60: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Te government probably think it is one of the comedy stunts of the governor of that state. By the way, what has the governor done about it?
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Hardfact: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
If true that relevant govt institutions are foot dragging it's clear why they deserve all the harsh public condemnations and criticisms being ceaselessly poured on em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ / INEC Suspends Collation Of Kogi Election Results Untill Monday / Senator Fadahunsi: Northern Borders Are Greatest Threat To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.