Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! (1145 Views)

:how I Lost My Virginity On Val's Day"- Painful Experience / 11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! by ada9ja(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2012
A girl sent me an email narating her ordeal, please read carefully and drop your comment

Am Angela, 21yrs am sending you this cos am loosing it, i dated a guy who is an orphan for 3yrs, he lost his job and i ve bin taking care of him, i love him so much that i defy my parent order to love him, i pay his rent, bills and other expenses due to love. The bad turn started when i noticed he has change, so i decided to monitor him and i found out that he has a girlfriend he has proposed to and he also told me that "if i dont marry you i ill die", when i approached him with my findings, he denied, after then he started the habit of beating me and not picking my calls and even travelling regulary for job interviews not knowing he do visit the girl.When i found out i got angry and start avoiding him, he later beg with tears in his eyes that he wudnt neva happened again, after then i got pregnant and he asked me to remove it which i did and jus to make him happy. He asked me money for business that he is tied of looking for job and i collected loan from my office worth N450,000, he shower me with love, to my greatest surprise i saw a txt on his saying "Swit@, i ve bought the wedding gown and paid for the hall, pls when re u coming let see my pastor for the church service arrangement" i was shocked, when he came out of the bathroom, i confronted him, he beat me to coma, i woke up in the hospital n i stayed there for 3weeks, so i was advice to let him go that God will judge, he stayed with new girl but not married. Now here is the main thing, he recently had an accident and the doctor demanded for N230,000 fo quick operation and blood transfusion, his girl ran away cos she only want the money he got from me, without the money and the operation, he will die, when i receives the doctor call, the doctor didnt tell me he was the one, when i got there, he look bad and my blood matches his and i ve the money, what should i do?

visit for daily dating tips @ www.freedatingtalks..com

Re: Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Do not pay evil with evil, just help him if u can, but if u dont want to, its ur call...nuffin do u
Re: Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! by PrettieJ(f): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Save his life but forget about a relationship with him.
Re: Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! by kcstyle40(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
He has wronged you and your heart cried out to God and God has delivered him into your hands just as he delivered saul into the hands of david.
So you can chose to do what david did by allowing God to finish his work or you can chose to finish God's work by yourself.
Remember whatever you choose to do God is watching!
Ps: to err is human but to forgive is divine.
I believe God is stretching your ability to forgive,
please prove God right like Job did.
Re: Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! by oolumide: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls u must not allow others to determine ur attitude or behaviour. Give and let go the relationship after. Pls go and watch this film, after that make up ur mind. Diary of a mad black woman. It is insightful. Pls forgive and let go thereafter.
Re: Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! by Kx: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Matthew 5.44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Re: Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Kx: Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Matthew 5.44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

let somebody shout halleluyah... smiley
Re: Painful Love Story: Help!!!!! by Dopefiend(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
is dis person writing a script? If you are, u need to put in more efforts.

You are 21 and u have access to all dat money? shocked what is it u do for a living again?

Pity d loved ones of the guy nd gv him d blood or whtevr is needed for him to get well.

(1) (Reply)

Prevention / PLEASE NAIRA LAND HELP ME WITH MORE ADVICE PLEASE /WORRIED / What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.