Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Prevention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prevention (1139 Views)

Must Read: Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Belle. / Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. / Some Cause Of Bad Breath And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prevention by Izuone: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
The ring is set for some bleeping extravaganza.yet i don't want pregnancy as a bye product . I want to use postnor 2 as back up. How should it be administered and when. My girl who i have been with for a while now is coming for a visit and it is for love making and companionship and we have missed each other. We know our status . We will definitely go raw. How do we safeguard against pregnancy. She will be staying for a week,will 2 doses of postnor 2 work. One on the second day and another as she is going,will it prevent belle.
Re: Prevention by Sanboy25: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
This medicine should be used only in EXCEPTIONAL CASES.
She definitely can't take two of them in a one week range. It can lead to INFERTILITY problems...
As for avoiding pregnancy... I don't know what to advice you...
Anyway, don't abuse of the medicine please. undecided
Re: Prevention by 25omega(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
poster

since you have enough sense to plan on her coming over and hooking up, why not plan to use a condom? or better yet she should have been using birth control pills before she shows up to your place. Don't put that girl's body through the mess it will go through by taking those day after pills.
Re: Prevention by Izuone: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25: This medicine should be used only in EXCEPTIONAL CASES.
She definitely can't take two of them in a one week range. It can lead to INFERTILITY problems...
As for avoiding pregnancy... I don't know what to advice you...
Anyway, don't abuse of the medicine please. undecided
okay,so if one will do,will taking it on the third day take care of the whole week.
Re: Prevention by Izuone: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
25omega: poster

since you have enough sense to plan on her coming over and hooking up, why not plan to use a condom? or better yet she should have been using birth control pills before she shows up to your place. Don't put that girl's body through the mess it will go through by taking those day after pills.
her taking pills i.e family planning pills, for the week she will be with me ,irrespective of her cycle ,will it work.
Re: Prevention by Sanboy25: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Izuone: okay,so if one will do,will taking it on the third day take care of the whole week.
We can't gamble on this things... undecided
There are plenty independent factors to consider...
You guys seems to be young, the more a woman is young, the more she is fertile, all depends also if she is ovulating during this period or not... Anyway that fact that the both of you intend to have repeatedly inter/courses during the week, just increase her chances of (unwanted) pregnancy...
Use a con/dom bro... make sure to change it often if you guys are super-active to avoid that it 'cracks'... undecided
Re: Prevention by Sanboy25: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Izuone: her taking pills i.e family planning pills, for the week she will be with me ,irrespective of her cycle ,will it work.
No, it's too late for that week... the pills takes times to be very effective because it provokes many hormonal changes... if she start taking them now, it should be trusted for it effectiveness after 2 months a.k.a two cycles at least... undecided
Still advise her to start family planning, like that in two months you guys wouldn't be wary of unwanted pregnancy. wink
Re: Prevention by 25omega(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Izuone: her taking pills i.e family planning pills, for the week she will be with me ,irrespective of her cycle ,will it work.
i know it wouldn't work and i didn't mean the week she comes to stay i meant she should have been on the pill since you both go raw.
Re: Prevention by Izuone: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
We can't gamble on this things... undecided
There are plenty independent factors to consider...
You guys seems to be young, the more a woman is young, the more she is fertile, all depends also if she is ovulating during this period or not... Anyway that fact that the both of you intend to have repeatedly inter/courses during the week, just increase her chances of (unwanted) pregnancy...
Use a con/dom bro... make sure to change it often if you guys are super-active to avoid that it 'cracks'... undecided
condom doesn't do it for me,i can go on for like an hour and she will be begging me to stop that she is tired ,yet i have not released,i see it as punishment. So i usually keep off sex,if i don't have a steady girlfriend whom i trust. So am back to square one. What gives.
Re: Prevention by Sanboy25: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Izuone: i can go on for like an hour and she will be begging me to stop
You're not choking on modesty anyway... grin
Re: Prevention by candiva2013(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Postunor2 is to be taken after sex not before sex. The earlier she takes it after sex the more active. Secondly, immdiately you feel like releasing, you can retrieve your dick and shoot it out.
Re: Prevention by AtheistD(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Izuone: We will definitely go raw.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just use cds for now. Dont take chances with the high level of AIDs cases and STDs.
Re: Prevention by Izuone: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Just use cds for now. Dont take chances with the high level of AIDs cases and STDs.
Sanboy25:
You're not choking on modesty anyway... grin
Atheist:-D:

and so,one can still test and know their status ,which we do.
Re: Prevention by Izuone: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
candiva2013: Postunor2 is to be taken after sex not before sex. The earlier she takes it after sex the more active. Secondly, immdiately you feel like releasing, you can retrieve your dick and shoot it out.
precum can still impregnate bro,and no,won't do withdrawal method.
Re: Prevention by tpia5: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Since you already know everything, and in addition, are sex crazed, whats the point of the thread?
Re: Prevention by Izuone: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
tpia@:
Since you already know everything, and in addition, are sex crazed, whats the point of the thread?
two good heads are better than . . . . . . I don't know all there is to know but so far ,i know all i have read here ,i am looking for more,is there an alternative to postnor two, two dosages in a week is not appealling to me neither is condom or withdrawal,is there any other option?
Re: Prevention by IZUKWU(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Izuone: two good heads are better than . . . . . . I don't know all there is to know but so far ,i know all i have read here ,i am looking for more,is there an alternative to postnor two, two dosages in a week is not appealling to me neither is condom or withdrawal,is there any other option?
hmmm, men and sex,una no de tire. @ op,since it is preventive ,i think 2 doses postnor 2 will do the work for you. I have been in similar situation before. But next time,ask her to start taking family planning pills in the month you guys want to meet,am assuming you guys are in ldr. But make sure its well over 72 hrs before she takes the second one.
Re: Prevention by Mynd44: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2013
Why not save yourself the headache and just use protection. If she says no, tell her why you wanna use protection and that it is for your future

1 Like

Re: Prevention by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2013
The OP's mind is made clear. My point, dnt destroy d girls life. By feeding her with postinoir.
Re: Prevention by Izuone: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: The OP's mind is made clear. My point, dnt destroy d girls life. By feeding her with postinoir.
to an extent ,am seeking for something better than that. Had to approach a pharmacist today but he still only came up with postnor 2.so am looking for a better alternative to that that suits me and my needs.

(1) (Reply)

https://www.nairaland.com/1491133/girlfriend-lost-viginity-hostel-mate / People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab / I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.