Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. (12975 Views)

Apostle J. Ayo Babalola: The Most Used Picture In Nigerian Religious Cycle!!! / Soundbites / Soundbites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia1: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi: Die !
Die!!
Die!!!
fall down and die ! grin

babyosisi: Die die die
Die by fire by thunder grin

death should visit you soon.

you attract it.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1: do any of your donors listed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1097537/tehn-one-year-old-hooray

use any of those phrases?

maybe you need to shop for atheist or muslim benefactors only.

btw thanks for advertising TeHN grin grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2012
1. God punish me/you if.........[insert lie(s)]
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

death should visit you soon.

you attract it.
Die
Die
Die
Dieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azu tilapia fall down and die
Die by fire by thunder
Somersault and die
Shrink and die
Flip over and die
Cry kokorokoooo and die
Shout moooooo and die
Cry meeeee and die
Epilepsy jigijigijigi and die
Akwukwu and die
grin grin
See this eediot o

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2012
Get behind me, Satan, I am covered by the blood of the lamb.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2012
Lord have mercy!
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Techwriter: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2012
We shall speak with new tongue
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Chineke me!

Olorun maje!

Eniye!
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Lord have mercy!

grin grin

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia1: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi the rat:

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

grin grin

Lol my bro, how far?

@post

Jesus loves you
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia1: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:
Die
Die
Die
Dieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azu babyosisi fall down and die
Die by fire by thunder
Somersault and die
Shrink and die
Flip over and die
Cry kokorokoooo and die
grin grin

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia1: 12:54am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

btw thanks for advertising TeHN grin grin

you're welcome.

your donors should be following your posts on nl.

thank God i'm not one.

i pity your daughter.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 19, 2012
Die
Die
Die
See I posted die and it resonated
Kai
I am a prophetess o
grin grin grin
Little did I know it was meant for someone
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 19, 2012
It is by the grace of God

Touch not thy anointed

God forbid
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 12:54am On Dec 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lol my bro, how far?

@post

Jesus loves you

I dey o

God punish devil grin grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Anyone feeling uncomfortable
Die
Die
Die
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 19, 2012
I can't think of any more phrases these fake Christians use again.

Chei Nigerian Christians. I hail thee.

*logs off*

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

you're welcome.

thank God i'm not one.

i pity your daughter.

now you are going too far......what does my family have to do with this undecided undecided

Tilapia fish what did i do wrong undecided undecided

i cant post a joke no more cus i run TeHN undecided
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1: @ r231

you should stick to your own section until you have permission to be here.

Die die die
Grow horns on your head and die grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

you're welcome.

thank God i'm not one.

i pity your daughter.

Die die die
Fall down and die : grin
Jump up and die
Stretch out and die
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

r231 pig, if you want to post jokes then go to joke section.

do you hear me, pig?

Die die die
Eat shait and die
Go forth and die grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

r231 pig, if you want to post jokes then go to joke section.

do you hear me, pig?

I love you too sweetie grin grin

oya come to my dust bin lets eat our piggy dinner grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 19, 2012
See as madness carry someone enter humorous thread begin manifest fighting two people that have nothing to do with her ailment
Ama nna gi chi kwa
Die die die
Azu tilapia fall down and quench

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

"My Haters Are My Advertisers" - T.B Joshua Reveals His Church Secret / There Is No Free Will In The Bible So Enough Of The Lies. / What Is Your Take On Lavish Burial Ceremonies, Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.