Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning (29704 Views)

Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by topeorekoy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
The corpse former Gov. of Kaduna State Patrick Yakowa being airlifted from Bayelsa State to Kaduna State. He will be buried on on Thursay 21st December 2012.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-biYKa8UJAvw/UNB5tD_ccpI/AAAAAAAAbC8/VwolQxAjv74/s640/yakowa1.jpg[/img]

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/12/photos-late-yakowa-being-transported.html

1 Like

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by TeenageMoney(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
May his Soul rest In Peace.... Amen...

Bt, No Be 21st em say world Dey end Lol

http://.com/2012/12/photo-bayelsa-state-honours-late.html
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by outrage: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Why are the army guys dressed so combatant..
Navy, with white would have been better. And no bullet profs.

6 Likes

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by ballabriggs: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na waoh this life! Uwa wu pawpaw mehn!!!

If motor jam you them go use motor bury you. If you die for helicopter crash them go still use helicopter carry your body.

If only dead body fit talk, e go halla as dem wan put am inside helicopter again.

"DON'T TRY IT, YOU DEY CRAZE!!!"

Moral of the story, live your life positively whilst still alive". Once you are gone you are no more, you nor get mouth again.

22 Likes

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by ogaemma: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
outrage: Why are the army guys dressed so combatant..

That is to tell you how insecure the Niger Delta is. Even at their combatant dressed,they could be an attack attempting to kidnapp his corpse to demand for ransome.

8 Likes

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by blacksta(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Another old looking helicopter

1 Like

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by nifemi01(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abeg make they ensure say dis helicopter no crash with him body again o

7 Likes

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by emilyone(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
nifemi01: Abeg make they ensure say dis helicopter no crash with him body again o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by tunapawizzy: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
we thank God d helicopter didnt crash while transporting him

1 Like

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by zinnygold(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
My his soul rest IN peace . AMEN
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by BeraBera(f): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chai! Dimkpa anaa! Laa n'udo Nwoke dimma

2 Likes

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by kevin08: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Why are there only 2 caskets,I thought about 4 or 5 people were involved in the crash

1 Like

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by yuzedo: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Come o! Na for Bayelsa sef d tin happen...?? shocked
Aah! Johnny-boy "Baba" don tell am say him brother wey kpai no do, and say him wife wey no gree sacrifice(her head too strong for dem grin), say make him bring some of him powerful friends come town make he for collect their aura take make meresin for Johnny-boy! cheesy
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
kevin08: Why are there only 2 caskets,I thought about 4 or 5 people were involved in the crash
these are the important corpses, I'm sure the others will travel by road.

3 Likes

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by fapcrook(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na wa o, life, very delicate, final journey, RIP, Governor of d people
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by IYANGBALI: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
blink182: these are the important corpses, I'm sure the others will travel by road.
na the other corpse chose to travel by road they were scared of having another air crash which might be too much to handle
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
nifemi01: Abeg make they ensure say dis helicopter no crash with him body again o
see your mouth
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
damn. . .after getting killed on a helicopter they still transported his body through another helicopter. . .i've could sworn i saw yakowa struggling to get out of the coffin when he realised he was to be transported via helicopter again. . . sad shocked

And why did those soldiers dress as if they are going to iraq

My guess is that those soldiers believe that its better to be safe than sorry. . Anyone can come in gun-blazing so that explains the bullet proof. . .smiley

governor YAKOWA may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace and may God wedge his sword of justice @ those who plotted and killed u. . . sad sad

and if the mayans are right we'll see u on the 21st... sad

1 Like

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Chongaiman: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
kevin08: Why are there only 2 caskets,I thought about 4 or 5 people were involved in the crash
Haba bros, reason it out. Two dead peeps from KD being conveyed back to KD in two coffins. Except if you want late General Azazi's remains to be interred at KD too.

2 Likes

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Gozzzy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abeg, how many of him parts dey inside that coffin
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by ezesun(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hun hun. Hmmmm. Naira in trouble! What a gr8 loss to 'his' family!
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by AWO4LIFE(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
marshpearl: damn. . .after getting killed on a helicopter they still transported his body through another helicopter. . .i've could sworn i saw yakowa struggling to get out of the coffin when he realised he was to be transported via helicopter again. . . sad shocked

And why did those soldiers dress as if they are going to iraq

My guess is that those soldiers believe that its better to be safe than sorry. . Anyone can come in gun-blazing so that explains the bullet proof. . .smileymay his gentle soul rest imn peace

governor YAKOWA may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace and may God wedge his sword of justice @ those who plotted and killed u. . . sad sad

and if the mayans are right we'll see u on the 21st... sad
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
outrage: Why are the army guys dressed so combatant..
I guess you forgot boko harams still existed in the North
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
blink182: these are the important corpses, I'm sure the others will travel by road.
important my azz! what makes dead yakowa more important than a dead rat? all na corpse jare! they will all decay na! abi no be so?
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by adora4u1: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP. Hope this plane doesn't crash o! Dead body no dey die twice o!
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
RIP....

Finally, dsame ground wey dem go bury poor man, na dsame one dem go bury rich man.

No Air-conditioner for grave!

5 Likes

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by luluosas(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
May his soul rest in peace amen.
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by stineb1: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
ogaemma:

That is to tell you how insecure the Niger Delta is. Even at their combatant dressed,they could be an attack attempting to kidnapp his corpse to demand for ransome.
Laugh out low grin
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by unclenna(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Black Christmas for the family....RIP Sir. cry cry cry
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
[size=20pt]R I P[/size]
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by tomakint: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
important my azz! what makes dead yakowa more important than a dead rat? all na corpse jare! they will all decay na! abi no be so?
Check out this two threads if you will find them interesting, don't be scared of them just follow the instructions and tell me your reactions cheesy https://www.nairaland.com/1026727/strange-true-picture
https://www.nairaland.com/1116786/strange-picture-give-illusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Kisses Bola Tinubu's Photo To Show Him Love / 12 Members Of The CBN’s Monetary Policy Committee (Full List) / Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.