Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning (29775 Views)

Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by bigmaut: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
can that chopper fly all d way from bayelsa to kaduna we are in trouble!
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by EASY39(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
ballabriggs: Na waoh this life! Uwa wu pawpaw mehn!!!

If motor jam you them go use motor bury you. If you die for helicopter crash them go still use helicopter carry your body.

If only dead body fit talk, e go halla as dem wan put am inside helicopter again.

"DON'T TRY IT, YOU DEY CRAZE!!!"

Moral of the story, live your life positively whilst still alive". Once you are gone you are no more, you nor get mouth again.
That is my thougt too
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by smileyprin(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chongaiman:
Haba bros, reason it out. Two dead peeps from KD being conveyed back to KD in two coffins. Except if you want late General Azazi's remains to be interred at KD too.
simple...was just goint to say the same thing.
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by morgist(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2012
Na only GOD knows how much Bayelsa govt spend on this coffin!!! Chai See tax payers monew wo!!!!
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by cinammon(f): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2012
cry cry my governor,RIP yakowa,Nakowa..may d lord grant u peaceful eternity.. embarassed may God console d family too nd my frend Zahra
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by stantob(m): 4:49am On Dec 19, 2012
I hope his counterparts will learn a lesson here.All those money they loot should have saved him when the helicopter was about to crash.Lessons to learn.We must all die some day. Leader and followers, we ought to be careful the way we live.R.I.P.
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 19, 2012
is 21st not a friday? Y d thursday?
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by chiomat: 7:00am On Dec 19, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Guk: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2012
outrage: Why are the army guys dressed so combatant..
Navy, with white would have been better. And no bullet profs.

You took the words out of my mouth. I tire o!!
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Shine1177: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2012
Rest in Peace.
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by evecares(f): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2012
wink
tunapawizzy: we thank God d helicopter didnt crash while transporting him
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2012
blink182: these are the important corpses, I'm sure the others will travel by road.
huuuuuuuuuuh such is life
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by owoka4real(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2012
MAY IS SO REST IN PEACE
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Jamisco: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Gozzzy: Abeg, how many of him parts dey inside that coffin

we thanked God they got some of his part in the coffin, you dont know how your own will be
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by exempt09(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Itz so painful, may the soul of all the departed crash victimz rest in perfect peace
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Ficeo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Our days are numbered. One of d primary goals in our lives should b to prepare for our last day. D legacy we leave is not just in our posessions, but in d qualities of our lives. Yakowa, big broda, Sleep in d Lord, Amen.
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by Davd52(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
see we nigeria are not trying atall wat has dis man doe to die like dat..see we have to knw dat GOD IS WATCHING OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning by mikron(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
ogaemma:

That is to tell you how insecure the Niger Delta is. Even at their combatant dressed,they could be an attack attempting to kidnapp his corpse to demand for ransome.
make ur mouth bend for vomitting such rubbish. tell me ur state and i ll name the crime predominant there. ewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willie Obiano, Osita Chidoka & Osaleke Obaze's Throwback Photo / ‘Gunmen’ Invade Adoke’s Brother’s House, Force Caretaker To Dig Ground For Money / Nigerians React To Buhari's Indefinite Medical Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.