Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. (57290 Views)

How Do You Dispose Your Sanitary Pads? / How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Tolexander: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
pekelepekele:

Wait oo so no be all profiles with m are males? wow cheesy . God don catch you today
how do u mean? Gurls dey menstrute for front bottom and guys dey menstruate for back bottom. Na both of us dey use sanitary pad naw.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by pendusky(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
am suspecting sexkillz is involve in this thread!

Anyway thread not for guys like us!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
yuzedo: @Op: Sweerie, if that is you in your profile, I want to solve your period problems for at least 9-months.. kiss kiss kiss

So wuz yo numba? wink tongue

lmfao
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2012
234GT: What about drying a used sanitary pad and re-using it the following month?

Chukwu abiama!! shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Zi: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Roseey0:

U shred with ur bear hands? Pls explain more,do u flush all? Wont it block the system?

Yes, I shread with my bare hands, its my waste so its not an eye sore to me! winkand I have by bath after. In bits, like 8 pieces. It has never blocked my system. Thanks
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2012
Roseey0:

so u burn every month? Isnt that stressful?

It`s not stressful, it is necessary
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2012
ojuikwu: Igbo na 2 use am do ritual.hell fire na thier home.but at the age of 40 they don die

Go and play with ur toys little boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2012
nikkyshyne: This is so wrong.

I wrap it in the original wrapper, tie it in a black Nylon and dispose in the thrash bag to be given to LAWMA.

I save nylons I get when I buy petty things.

Funnyeeewyquestion@frontpage.com. Lol
hw is it wrong? To me is d bst method cos onc u dispos f ur pad, u dont kno wher it goes to..
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Booty4me: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2012
hmmmm woman matter cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by CohenJane: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2012
k2039: Throw it into the bush or pit latrine

gringringrin;gringringringringringrin

On a more serious note, this is a good reason why every house must have a pit latrine.

WETIN U DEY FIND FOR WOMAN TALK?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2012
I remove d nylon cover, flush d wool-like part then burn d nylon..

Afta hearin stories abt hw sanitary pads cn b used 4 rituals, i stopd disposin mine and i advic oda girls to d same...ds world is bad, ppl cn do anytn just to get wot they want..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2012
SELFWORTH: I think this topic is inappropriate for a forum. This is definitely a low point for me on NL.

This is a very thoughtless post. It's obvious the OP is shameless .

you sound so childish. there is nothing wrong with the topic. it all depends on your mindset. i see the topic as "how do you wash your dirty clothes", and i dont see anything wrong and shameful about the topic

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by ITbomb(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2012
bloody thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2012
wrap it in the wrapping it came in,
wrap it some more with tissue and then throw it away
in the trash bin. simple.

i also make sure it's not even visible in the bin
out of respect and consideration for others.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by opeoluwa2(f): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Good topic,I like this shredding idea.
Certainly ll adopt this method.
Thanks op

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2012
vivichocs: hw is it wrong? To me is d bst method cos onc u dispos f ur pad, u dont kno wher it goes to..
Duh!

Where it goes as in what exactly?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Hotsophy: you sound so childish. there is nothing wrong with the topic. it all depends on your mindset. i see the topic as "how do you wash your dirty clothes", and i dont see anything wrong and shameless about the topic

thank you.
if a woman(HINT: our mothers) did not bleed once a month none of us would be here. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
234GT: What about drying a used sanitary pad and re-using it the following month?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uRlNDK_Z03o/TqwNcqfvgsI/AAAAAAAAANo/Wes3uDQUSwQ/s1600/ImpliedFacepalm.jpg[/img]
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Shaw007(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2012
AprOkO nig Ltd , , ,cnt staY outgringringrin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by FXKing2012(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2012
Roseey0: Personally i rap mine up in the initial rapper<the nylon b4 the package itself> then dispose,but i need more options.

Ladies plz share,how do u dispose yours? how do others that you know of, dispose theres? what method do you think serves best?

Is that ur pix?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by nagoma(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2012
k2039: Throw it into the bush or pit latrine

gringringrin;gringringringringringrin

On a more serious note, this is a good reason why every house must have a pit latrine.

But we live on the 5th floor!!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by 76Naira(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2012
Ah ah!

No..........ladies what is the color of the blood?

ewuocha...
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Duh!

Where it goes as in what exactly?
onc u dispos it u dont kno wher al thes envi. agencies carry it to nor wot it's used 4..
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by nagoma(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2012
So difficult to dispose! that - BLOODY WASTE OF FVCKING TIME - If you see what I mean.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by harbeordune(f): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2012
amusan yetunde :
I remove d nylon covering so it doesn't block d WC, then flush d soaked tissue gel.
Dis ȋ̝̊̅§ exactly wat I d̶̲̥̅̊☺, very safe nd it does nt block d WC @ all.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2012
vivichocs: onc u dispos it u dont kno wher al thes envi. agencies carry it to nor wot it's used 4..
And how does whatever its used for affect you? Its waste product for all I know so I could freaking care less about what's its being used for, well except maybe they use it to manufacture something edible then that's a whole new level and so wrong but I know many of you who are conscious of what's its being used for are scared of rituals and some other BS talk.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by nagoma(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2012
*Kails*:

thank you.
if a woman(HINT: our mothers) did not bleed once a month none of us would be here. tongue tongue tongue

You are wrong. Its when they don't bleed that they are pregnant. If they all bleed every month we will not be here.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2012
SlyIg: Put in a closed bin well wrapped with nylon and burnt completely after!
JESUS...where do you do the burning...Inside the house or outside? My wife, whereever you are don't try this at my house. Looking for a house to burn down.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by DollyParton1(f): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2012
Really?
Shredding and burning?
Una have time to dey shred.
People tell you story, about it being used for ritual, have u seen one for yourself?
Wrap it up with the original wrapper and use two or more nylon to pack it. Then dispose it. Abeg save ur WC. Cos cotton wool or whatever is in that pad are not meant to be flushed.
Who goes around dumpster looking for sanitary pad.

And the burning part is beyond me. I wonder where the burning takes place.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2012
The easiest way to dispose this is to give it to your husband. If he loves you, he will take it from you. All ladies, try this at home... give it to your Husband after packaging it and if he refuses to take it, pack your things and leave him. You have no business with such a man

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2012
nagoma:

You are wrong. Its when they don't bleed that they are pregnant. If they all bleed every month we will not be here.
Duh! She meant that if women didn't get periods then they'd not be able to get pregnant which leads to them missing the period for the 9 months you stayed in the tommy.

A woman who doesn't menstruate cannot carry belly, its that simple.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by SlyIg(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2012
Roseey0:

so u burn every month? Isnt that stressful?
not stressful if you wish to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / 114 New Coronavirus Cases Reported.Total 1095 .208 discharged. 32 deaths / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.