Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election (2676 Views)

Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / Top 5 Incumbent President Who Conceded Defeat In Africa. / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by gratiaeo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Why people still mention BUHARI name here is my surprise, so this BUHARI of a man will still shamelessly contest for another election in this country.... He no de shame? Person wey don fall three times
@op in as much as i like marwa as a person i don't see him as a presidental candidate for 2015, lets give GEJ chance to complete his work
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
miiraaj:

You really have a sense of humour. This your joke of believing in GEJ is very funny o!
It is not funny to me, I havent seen a better choice within the nationally winning cycle (PDP). If I find someone that has potential of winning and is better than GEJ, then I am willing to change ground, but as at this minute, I have found none, so I cant be seen aligning with professional losers. I cant afford to not be able to love my President. Shoe get size.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by ITbomb(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
QUESTION: Is he from the SS
ANSWER: No
Next person!!!!!!
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by juman(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Olaolufred:

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT AS FOR OBJ.
I REALLY FEEL IN LOVE WITH DONALD DUKE FOR PRESIDENT OR VICE.
BUT OBJ, NA WURUWURU PERSON.
AS FOR MARWA, HE HAS MY SUPPORT.

@bold. grin grin
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by Callotti: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
ANY Northerner will do! kiss
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by 2million1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
TRUTHTELA: Gen. Burba Marwa, may not be a SAINT, but he's better than all the prospective presidential candidates from Northern Nigeria. He's PROGRESSIVE minded. He's not an ISLAMIC EXTREMIST , he's DE-TRIBALIZED, his TESTED and PROVEN record in Lagos, speaks for itself.

Marwa, will perform, all he needs is for Mr INTEGRITY ( Gen Buhari), to endorse him, cos, Buhari, has huge followership in the North. Buhari, will FOREVER have my vote, but, his IMAGE has been battered down Southern Nigeria, his chances of winning the MAJORITY vote is very slim.

Marwa, doesn't need to be in PDP to win 2015 election. The rest of the candidates has one or two baggages. Fashola, would've been the IDEAL candidate,but people should realize that Nigeria is a PLURAL and COMPLEX country, Nigeria is not USA ( where people know what they what from their leaders and you RUN for office based on your RECORDS).

Nigerians should PLEASE wake up! Don't accept ANYONE endorse by Obasanjo ( petty thief), the same man RUINED Nigeria, by PICKING ( not allowing the lay down DEMOCRATIC rules of PDP to produce better candidate) Yar'adua and Jonathan, Obasnajo, knew that these two men are WEAKLINGS, they will not OUTSHINE him. Their FAILURE will make him RELEVANT or be seen as a HERO. The North had so many BRIGHT and MODERATE candidates that were better than Yar'adua,but, the SELFISH ROGUE refuse to handover power to someone that will PERFORM. However, Jonathan, was not the BEST south/south candidate for Vice-president, Odili, Duke, and Attah would have done better, but Obj, preferred MEDIOCRE, hence, Jonathan.

MARWA for PRESIDENT!!! Maybe Fashola, Dora, Duke, Adams or anyone in this category.

SAY YOUR MIND!
wait for 2015 to reach first before u begin campaign for ur guy
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by juman(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
seanet01: Nonsense!!
keke marwa ko, keke napep ni

grin grin
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by drnoel: 12:16am On Dec 20, 2012
MARWA for 2015; hmmm maybe am just biased but no can do.
Fashola for 2015; Never
Dora (unless it is Dora Akinyile (then maybe)
Duke; who is this...
Adams (comrade is a very tempting option).

The option is between Akinyile and Oshiomole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To File Six Count Charge On Treason Against Gov. Nyako / Four Days Inside Boko Haram’s Bloody ‘caliphate’ / The Origin Of Kidnapping In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.