Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger (2634 Views)

This Is Not Bibliical But A Fact Why God Doesn't Want Sex Before Marriage / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Must Wearing A Ring On The Fourth Finger Be A Sign That One Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by vin4ever(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
The Chinese give a beautiful explanation to this. The thumb represents your parents. The index finger represents your siblings. The middle finger represents yourself. The ring fingerrepresents your life partner.
The little finger/pinky represents your children. Join your middle fingers back-to-back, and the remaining fingers tip-to-tip. Now, try to separate your thumbs.
They will separate because your parents are not destined to live with you forever. Rejoin your thumbs and separate your index fingers.
They will separate because your siblings will have their own families and lead their own lives.Rejoin your index fingers and separate your little fingers/pinkies. They will separate because your children will grow up, get married, and settle down.
Rejoin your little fingers/pinkies and try to separate your ring finger. They will not be able to separate because your life partner is meant to be with you throughout your entire life, through thick and thin

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by bldtaiwo(f): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nice1
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by talk2hb1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
vin4ever: The Chinese give a beautiful explanation to this. The thumb represents your parents. The index finger represents your siblings. The middle finger represents yourself. The ring fingerrepresents your life partner.
The little finger/pinky represents your children. Join your middle fingers back-to-back, and the remaining fingers tip-to-tip. Now, try to separate your thumbs.
They will separate because your parents are not destined to live with you forever. Rejoin your thumbs and separate your index fingers.
They will separate because your siblings will have their own families and lead their own lives.Rejoin your index fingers and separate your little fingers/pinkies. They will separate because your children will grow up, get married, and settle down.
Rejoin your little fingers/pinkies and try to separate your ring finger. They will not be able to separate because your life partner is meant to be with you throughout your entire life, through thick and thin
How about in Nigeria contest, what does it mean?
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Exponental(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
talk2hb1:
How about in Nigeria contest, what does it mean?
thumb-in d name of d Father
index-and of d Son
middle- and of d Holy Spirit
fourth- AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by vin4ever(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Moderatorz pls front page!!
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
B u l l s h i t !
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by abiL(f): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
How will this information stop me from divorcing my husband in 2 days time? undecided
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by nikkyshyne(f): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
CRAPTOTATIC!
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by phemmy88(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL: How will this information stop me from divorcing my husband in 2 days time? undecided

lolzzz.......u r crazzyy...cant stop laffin
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by vin4ever(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL: How will this information stop me from divorcing my husband in 2 days time? undecided
lol. . . . God join U both. . . U wana put assunder ?
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by horlajide: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2012
vin4ever: Moderatorz pls front page!!

Mtcheeeeeew
How about last page
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by ITbomb(m): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2012
190?
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Mynd44: 4:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Is this some king of joke?
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Zi: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2012
Wrong! The ring finger is the only finger without its own seperate muscle.
Proof: Spread your palm on a table, and gently lift your fingers one at time. You will observe, the ring finger is the only one that cannot lift high except it drags another finger with it!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by shizzle11(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
K. Now we know
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Crap!
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Zi: Wrong! The ring finger is the only finger without its own seperate muscle.
Proof: Spread your palm on a table, and gently lift your fingers one at time. You will observe, the ring finger is the only one that cannot lift high except it drags another finger with it!

its not true. . . just tried it
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by yuzedo: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
blink182: B u l l s h i t !
nikkyshyne: CRAPTOTATIC!
tpacalipse: Crap!
Thread closed! grin
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by kunlejazz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
n.oxide:

Read over the post you quoted and try again. It is true. Just tried it.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by amyg(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
n.oxide:

THOMAS N.Oxide!
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Goldieluks: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Is this some king of joke?

No its some queen of joke. No be only king.
Come you better throway dat ur alcatel fone jor.
grin embarassed
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Before tomorrow morning now it will make frontpage. Anyway father in the name of Jesus, get ready to get an updated list on my signature of politicians i want you to destroy. You nearly got Gowon tongue
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by eklassical(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
nikkyshyne: CRAPTOTATIC!
hahahahaha
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Samxiulee: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
blink182: B u l l s h i t !
ehmmm u r right cos I tried it nd they all separated.
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Chinese people tell beautiful stories. Let's leave it there smiley
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by Vansnickers: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger by TYtayo1: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2012
are you serious

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him / After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys / What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.