Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! (1743 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by DigitalSignal(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
I'll make it as brief as I can. Here it goes:

When I walk some distance into the past I get to a point where I witnessed this event in my community. For some reason I'd like to use fictitious names for the actors.

Mr Husband owned a provision shop by the road side which was managed by his wife, Landedproperty: in fact it was virtually hers. The shop had two rooms. The other room besides the shop was their bedroom. Beside this shop is a lane at almost the tail end of which lives a guy named Mr Womanizer.

Landedproperty is a very attractive and beautiful woman whom every man whose judgemental instincts are not impaired would want to have for a wife if looks were his bench-mark for a prospective wife. She has the physique that can make the man between a man's legs to struggle within to set new confines for itself.

Mr Womanizer would come and sit by the shop every now and then just to have an opportunity to talk with Mrs Husband and create an impression of him in her mind.
Seeing Mr Womanizer around Landedproperty was a source of concern to many people because he was a chronic womanizer and had a tag ''Home breaker''. He had caused havoc in a couple of families, involving with women far older than he.

In the normal course of events news filtered into Mr Husband's ears that his wife was having an affair with Mr Womanizer: he could not do anything because he had no evidence; he needed concrete evidence to bring life to his thoughts as regards Womanizer.

Mr Husband is a hefty man who was accorded some level of esteem for being a great wrestler. On the other hand Mr Womanizer is rather smallish but brave.

On this fateful day Mr Husband had travelled. In the wee hours of the night , Saviour, a not too distant paternal brother to Mr Husband, caught Womanizer sneaking into Landedproperty's room: Saviour had been stalking Womanizer for sometime then. He grabbed him by the trousers around the waist line, threatening to create a scene. Womanizer entreated him to the contrary but as a community densely populated, soon there was a sizeable collection of people at the scene...
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by DExplorer1: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Got nothing in your story dude. I guess the wrestler took Mr. Womanizer to WWE to settle it.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by DigitalSignal(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
WWE indeed. Don't worry it's to be continued ASAP.
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by DigitalSignal(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
...Continuation!
In the morning, at break of day, the entire community was agog with the news.
In no time Mr Husband, who had travelled earlier, appeared and went straight up to Womanizer's family's house: people were trailing behind him probably to catch the action (Some people may have been happy that finally nemesis had caught up with Womanizer for daring to sleep with Landedproperty and they only wanted to see how he would be devoured by a roaring lion). Every here and there along the lane to Womanizer's house there was a small collection of people discussing the incident.

Mr. Womanizer was sitting alongside a friend of his on a long wooden bench at the veranda of his father's house.
Before we knew what was happening, people were trying frantically to restrain Mr. Husband; for he was going to show Womanizer that he had stepped on a lion's tail! Finally, being very angry and with a desire to crush Womanizer, Mr. Husband was able to disentangle himself from them and made his way straight towards Womanizer in a last bid to finish him up! ( I was scared; Womanizer's younger brother is a very close friend of mine and Womanizer himself had become like a friend as a result. He had told me about his involvement with Landedproperty; how he had sweet-talked her into believing in him; he had told me how she had been coming to his room in the dead of the night to share her 'resources' with him. Hmm, I can only imagine!).
Womanizer, being a very smart guy, got hold of the bench on which he was sitting and, OMG, smashed it in Mr. Husband's face, sending him to the ground covered in blood!...
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Is this a story or whatchamacallit?
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by Exponental(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
[quote author=DigitalSignal][/quote]
when next u waste my tym, I will give u a threat, like mr husband got........nonsense!
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by DigitalSignal(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
...Finally:
Mr. Husband was quickly rushed to the clinic while Womanizer was able to make is way to God knows where! No sooner had this incident happened than Mr. Husband's younger brother who was a very stubborn guy arrived at the scene holding a machete demanding the whereabouts of Mr. Womanizer, who had taken to his heels. People had to plead with him to soothe him...
That was the last day I saw Mr. Husband and Landedproperty, his wife, in my community. To my surprise, I heard on the grapevine that he was living somewhere in the city, after then, with Landedproperty whom I was thinking he would divorce!
As for Womanizer, after his family had gone around pleading and making peace with Mr. Husband and his family, he came back after some weeks, probably months and continued is normal life, perhaps feeling like a victor.
Wow, how sad to have your wife penetrated by another man and got badly beaten in the process!
End.
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Yea OP, its really sad and u really deserve a slap....

*slaps OP*

1 Like

Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by 190theclown: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin grin grin

at flytefall's response been hidden grin grin
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
................... angry

Edit: But I'm innocent undecided
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Is this the drama your village people are preparing to act for the city people who will come home this xmas?

They can do better cos this one is very boring.
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by 190theclown: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Flytefalls: ................... angry

Edit: But I'm innocent undecided

then why is it hidden grin grin
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by DigitalSignal(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
@freecocoa:
Yes, you hardly come home so we're preparing it for your entertainment! Hope you're coming home this Xmas.
On a serious note, it's no drama. It's what happened sometime ago and I witnessed it because I was at home in the course of it.
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by dont8(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2012
Op, you're an error!
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by lolaluv1(f): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2012
Yuck!
Disgusting!
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by greedie1(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2012
moral of the story : No be by size
abeg who dash mr husband heavyweight champion?
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by AtheistD(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2012
I think mr husbands focus was off. He should have addressed his wife as opposed to the womanizer.

His wife will cheat on him again and again and again.
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2012
gree-die:
are you addicted to big sizes ? grin
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by DigitalSignal(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2012
Atheist:-D:
I think mr husbands focus was off. He should have addressed his wife as opposed to the womanizer.

His wife will cheat on him again and again and again.
Perhaps, he should have; but I felt he just wanted to deal with Womanizer considering that he was no where near his match physically, then later face his wife; but you know, fate is not something we have control over! What happened to Mr Husband was a fate worse than death!
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by DigitalSignal(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2012
gree-die:
Na me bn dash am but i don comot am from am cins. *Chuckles*.
Re: You Can't Go Free After Sleeping With My Wife! by greedie1(f): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
acidosis™:

are you addicted to big sizes ? grin
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get, Ladies Only Pls! / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships / Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.