Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? (632 Views)

All Miss Nairaland, I Dnt Av A Girlfriend, But A Sister, Very Beautiful (3 Pics) / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / The 5 Words We Guys Dnt Lyk 2 Hear " I Jst Wanna B Friends" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? by ebera(f): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Please I rily need you guys opinion.am in a rtship of 4yrs,and I lv my bf a lot.bt dias something he does dt I dnt fnk is a good idea.anytime,we get in2 a fight,he beckons on his sis who pleads on his behalf.I dnt lyk dis cos if I wanna reconcile wif him,I wnt it 2 b cos I lv him and am forgiving him,nt cos I respect his married sis n so forgives him. The recent fight led 2 my fake breaking up wif him,(I just wanted 2 teach him a lesson shaaa),it didn't even take 30mins that I told him aint interested any longer,dt I got calls frm his sis n bros.I didn't pick dm @ all.so wt I did wz 2 pick up d phone screamn @ him;must he always involve his siblings?cos he knows fully well dt I respect dm.so cos of dt,I gave hm space 4 3weeks.my dears,dt 3weeks wz full of calls I dnt even know.so wen I felt I wz done making him pay 4 wt he did,we reconciled bt gave him an ultimatum dt he shld less involve his family in our affairs,else I quit 4 good.I love him n stil wanna continue loving him cos it's what my heart wants n not cos of family.that he agreed 2 it shaaa.hope am not trying 2 b a bad ass gf or something.useful advice pls!!!!
Re: I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? by freecocoa(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Well from what you wrote, don't tell a man its over when you don't mean it, its not a good idea(learnt that the hard way) rather have a heart to heart talk with him and sort things out.

Since you've told him you don't like him involving his family in every little issue, watch him and if such happens again, let whoever calls know how you feel and don't pretend to forgive someone because another person begged on their behalf, forgive them cos you want to.

1 Like

Re: I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
i see nothing wrong with him involving his family i.e asking them to beg on his behalf when you both get into a fight. It just goes to show he values the relationship.
Keep up with the attitude of 'fake break up' and you just might lose him for real undecided
Re: I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? by ebera(f): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
hornipipe: i see nothing wrong with him involving his family i.e asking them to beg on his behalf when you both get into a fight. It just goes to show he values the relationship.
Keep up with the attitude of 'fake break up' and you just might lose him for real undecided
funny shaaaa,just wanted 2 prove a point.dts all.well,I dnt fnk I wil b doing dt
Re: I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? by Lynix: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Your boyfriend getting a lil 'begging' backup isn't a bad idea 'if' he's at fault and acknowledges his folly, what you really need to work on is yourself. You don't forgive a man because you respect his family, you do so because u've both talked about the problem and decided to resolve the issue. The moment he realises that his family pleading on his behalf doesn't affect ur decision he'll stop trying.
Again if ur man avoids these confrontations and rather chooses to run off to sister dearest everytime, then there is something wrong and u need to look into it asap esp if u two ever decide to tie the knot. Last thing u want is family interference at every bump.

You should watch the fake breakup too, a man can only breakup with n re-date a girl so many times. One day u might just lose him undecided.
Re: I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lol. . .

2 pikins, or rather, 2 adults acting pikiniously. . . Choose one.
Re: I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? by Exponental(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Is dis sign of immaturity or toddler in love?
@op, if u really love him 4 all he is, talk to him as advised by others, if no changes, talk 2 d siblings 2 train him so dat he will be independent n bother them less. But say dis politely.
Re: I Dnt Lyk Dt Idea @ All,bt Wt Do You Fnk? by omega25red(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: Well from what you wrote, don't tell a man its over when you don't mean it, its not a good idea(learnt that the hard way) rather have a heart to heart talk with him and sort things out.

Since you've told him you don't like him involving his family in every little issue, watch him and if such happens again, let whoever calls know how you feel and don't pretend to forgive someone because another person begged on their behalf, forgive them cos you want to.
This is it right here.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girl Friend Named Her Son / Another Valentine's Day Topic. / Living The Single Life: Becoming A Successful single…part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.