Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Ex Girl Friend Named Her Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girl Friend Named Her Son (632 Views)

Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. / I Found Out She Named Her Teddy After Me. **what Should I Do?** / My Ex Named Her Child After Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girl Friend Named Her Son by sambas: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2012
we had a very good relationship when we were together, but things went bad when i left her for the city promising her to come back for her as soon as possible. time passed and she decided to travel too. trying to reach on phone was impossible based on the ground that she has changed her sim card. not knowing that she has given birth to a baby boy, not for me but for another person. i don't have any problem with the baby or the money i have spent on her. my problem is that she named the baby after me .i.e named the baby my name. just want to know if this is a kind of mockery or ?
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Named Her Son by babysnogls: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2012
How do u knw d babies nt urs? Did she deliver d baby months after u parted? It cld be urs u knw..

(1) (Reply)

Another Valentine's Day Topic. / Living The Single Life: Becoming A Successful single…part2 / "Why Women Spend All Their Time Dressing Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.