Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? (7684 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Meegadough: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2012
There is this girl, she's all over me, she's beautiful, intelligent and all that, but has a bad temper.I mean very bad temper and i know what I'm afraid of. She's my family's friend. Their family is very close to my family, and is not someone i can Bleep and go(use and dump). Just wanna know you people's opinion.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by 190theclown: 12:49am On Dec 20, 2012
NO!! angry
She could end up breaking an entire crate of small stout on your head angry

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
NO!! angry
also she could end up breaking your 3D television on the heads of your siblings..

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by greatgod2012(f): 2:05am On Dec 20, 2012
@ acidosis, you scarce small o, hope no problem?

@ post, ladies, can you date a guy that has bad temper?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 20, 2012
greatgod2012: @ acidosis, you scarce small o, hope no problem?

I'm fine and available my miss smiley I've been on this section .. shey you're fine? hmm... I miss you no be small.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by DollyParton1(f): 2:28am On Dec 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
NO!! angry

acidosis™:

also she could end up breaking your 3D television on the heads of your siblings..

Or she fit forget her palm for your mama face after u re done doing-and-dumping her
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 20, 2012
^ ^ fvckthard/retardeen is what you are..
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by DollyParton1(f): 2:35am On Dec 20, 2012
^ ^ And you are not
SMH

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Mynd44: 4:50am On Dec 20, 2012
Why would anyone want to date someone with a bad temper? I can't and I don't understand how anyone can
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
^ ^ And you are not
SMH

..better you change your name to Dolly-Edioot. Wetin be your problem with my post d thing dey pain you you get bad temper
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by 190theclown: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2012
acidosis™:

..better you change your name to Dolly-Edioot. Wetin be your problem with my post d thing dey pain you you get bad temper

grin grin grin grin grin

looking at her profile pic, i guess i know whats wrong with her
shes FAAAAAT!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by pawn89(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2012
if i can date a girl with bad temper?
well iron sharpenth iron, if she has a bad temper, then yes i can develop one over night and have the house torn apart grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Mynd44: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2012
^^
But you forget that two wrongs don't make one right.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by omotola1(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2012
Op, she will poor acid on you one day when sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2012
I can date her temporarily and if she will be able to change but if refuses to, then its over.no two ways about it
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2012
Yes i can. If its just temper then she's a SAINT and less of a problem to me. Tempers could be checked y'all know! And even if it gets harder, i could just take a stroll until she cools down. So for me, its a YES
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by olumaxi(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2012
Can u advise ur sistas to date a man wit a bad temper?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by shizzle11(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2012
lalaosky: I can date her temporarily and if she will be able to change but if refuses to, then its over.no two ways about it

Guy being bad tempered is often habitual, trying to change such persons will be akin to attempting †ђξ impossible.

@op No! That would be catastrophic
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by DollyParton1(f): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
acidosis™:

the fact that I quoted you doesnt mean I was referring to u. I was just adding to the possible things the girl might do. So whatever I wrote up there is directed at the OP. As u can see, u are not the only one I quoted.
If you are talking about the one with the bad temper, then look at the man in the mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by DollyParton1(f): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin grin

looking at her profile pic, i guess i know whats wrong with her
shes FAAAAAT!!! grin grin grin

And if you morbidly obese 190 can call someone fat, then the world is surely ending tomorrow.

You must still be stuck in elementary school where u taunt people with their weight.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

Number 1, the fact that I quoted you doesnt mean I was refering to u. I was just adding to the possible thing the girl might do. So whatever I wrote up there is directed at the OP. As u can see, u are not the only one I quoted.
If you are talking about the one with the bad temper, then look at the man in the mirror.

dolly baby, pls dont get all freaked out, its going to mess up ur make-up...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by omotola1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Front page?
Un-follows kia kia!!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
No matter how HOT her temper is, it can't fry Yam! So yes i can date such a geh!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by ektbear: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
I don't like stress. So no.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by yuzedo: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
I can nyash d evil spirit out of her body... angry undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nkonadi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mine had the hottest. Bt i controlled her to the last point
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Morgan1092(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Capital NO! Even if she like mek she get gold. Mbanu
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
As for me, a Bad Temper is a complete turn off. One thing I know is that people can change. If you really care for her, show her you care. Not revealing totally how you feel. Then let her know that her bad temper really worries you.

You will be surprised when she starts making efforts to change.

IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR HER, YOU WILL WANT THE BEST FOR HER. wink
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by xynerise: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
@topic. I dont want to die intestate undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
The frustration for naija reach for person to vex grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by adim2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
If Ɣøû know Ɣøû cannot handle τ̲̅ђe temper issue please D̶̲̥̅̊☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't go into τ̲̅ђe relationship because no matter ♓☺w strong τ̲̅ђe love is, τ̲̅ђe temper surely will overcome τ̲̅ђe love when things starts to go wrong aπϑ when both of Ɣøû A̶̲̥̅я̲̅é̸ tired of each other because of τ̲̅ђe long period Ɣøû guys might think Ɣøû have stayed

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Has A Bad Temper? by Soulcaine(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
adim2: If Ɣøû know Ɣøû cannot handle τ̲̅ђe temper issue please D̶̲̥̅̊☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't go into τ̲̅ђe relationship because no matter ♓☺w strong τ̲̅ђe love is, τ̲̅ђe temper surely will overcome τ̲̅ђe love when things starts to go wrong aπϑ when both of Ɣøû A̶̲̥̅я̲̅é̸ tired of each other because of τ̲̅ђe long period Ɣøû guys might think Ɣøû have stayed

LOSING MY TEMPER BECAUSE OF THIS POST angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why All Men Must Suck Their Wife Pussy Read Here / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / Urgent 2k: What Do You/they Use It For & Why Is The Need Always Urgent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.