Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners (13067 Views)

Ex Kaduna Governor, Makarfi, Loses His Senate Seat To His Former Commissioner / Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
I smell revenge and bloodshed
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by chakula: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
gboss4sure: I smell revenge and bloodshed

How?
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mr Governor i feel your pain but you are in charge now, having grudges with these people-your subordinates, will not do any good it will instead reduce your worth
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Rajosh(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
hajbash: u are a lier,I will only agree with u when u said yakowa is very simple,tolerant and patience governor but the best governor now in northern nigeria is kwankwaso! Go kano and see transformation. I don't know wether u know kaduna much yet we don't have tab water,we only depend on borhole
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Rajosh(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
hajbash: u are a lier,I will only agree with u when u said yakowa is very simple,tolerant and patience governor but the best governor now in northern nigeria is kwankwaso! Go kano and see transformation. I don't know wether u know kaduna much yet we don't have tab water,we only depend on borhole
what is kwankwaso doing. Mtchew. He's personalizing the state.everywhere you go you'll see kwankwasiya.people complained and he threatened to change the name of the govt's house to kwankwasiya.
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Rajosh(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Geomac:

That is not completely true. We have Pipe borne water in Narayi, Narayi High Cost and i am sure they have in Barnawa too.
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Rajosh(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Geomac:

That is not completely true. We have Pipe borne water in Narayi, Narayi High Cost and i am sure they have in Barnawa too.
you're talking about narayi an barnawa where d wealthy live. Why didnt you mention place like television
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Mavrick2012: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Can some one believe me on dis?Yakowa ws the best governor in d north,am a muslim,nd he is xtian but he is better than our nothern governors,cos he reduce payment hajj pilgrims in his state,nd in fastin time he donate sadaqatul jariya @many mosque @kaduna,many things he has done that state.,truth is bitter but i have 2 let it out.
u are truely a good northern muslim.so dis are d criterials dat makes a "good gov"?.wat abt educatn?water?road etc.shm 4u
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by gbadexy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abokis dey naïve.
He shouldn't have said anything. He should have treated their fvck ups.
One the other hand I think this governor is a really nice guy that doesn't like keeping malice.
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Limaoscar: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
u are a lier,I will only agree with u when u said yakowa is very simple,tolerant and patience governor but the best governor now in northern nigeria is kwankwaso! Go kano and see transformation. I don't know wether u know kaduna much yet we don't have tab water,we only depend on borhole

@HajBash:
How many states have your so-called "Tab water" in Nigeria if that is your arguement for calling him a "lier"?
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by miiraaj: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yakowa may not be the best,but I think he should be appreciated for what he did to muslims in the statein subsidizing hajj fares and assisting during the month of Ramadan,which I think NO other muslim governor in the north did as much.
He was infact a gentle man.RIP
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by otokx(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
What goes around comes back around.
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by miiraaj: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rajosh: what is kwankwaso doing. Mtchew. He's personalizing the state.everywhere you go you'll see kwankwasiya.people complained and he threatened to change the name of the govt's house to kwankwasiya.
Kwankwaso's methods may be crude,but face,he is doing well in Kano. His achievements so far,has outweighed the EIGHT YEARS tenure of Shekarau.
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by miiraaj: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rajosh: what is kwankwaso doing. Mtchew. He's personalizing the state.everywhere you go you'll see kwankwasiya.people complained and he threatened to change the name of the govt's house to kwankwasiya.
Kwankwaso's methods may be crude,but face,he is doing well in Kano. His achievements so far is outweighs the EIGHT YEARS tenure of Shekarau.
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by miqos02(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
this new governor too dey talk.
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by creserve: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Surprised to see the billboard in front of Dalet Barracks that hitherto displayed Yakowa's picture,had been changed to the new governor's! I think this is too hasty.I implore the new guy to take it easy.
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Anistef: 1:30am On Dec 21, 2012

Wat part of kaduna do u stay dat u depend on boreholes? Mayb nt Kaduna sha nd wat development re u talking abt in Kano? Cos I haven't seen anything new dia
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Anistef: 1:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Rajosh: you're talking about narayi an barnawa where d wealthy live.Why didnt you mention place like television

Narayi is a rural area,same wit television cos dats where I stay nd dia is tap water. U hardly find a place in Kaduna where dia is no tap water
Re: New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2012
I don't think he needed to voice out his feelings about these things at this time. He should have waited for Yakowa's burial and mourning period to be over, and then quietly dissolved the cabinet and brought in his own loyalists.

Having said that, it amazes me that many politicians are not wise enough to be respectful to the oga's deputy. . .knowing full well that the tables can turn at anytime and the much disrespected 'spare tyre' would become No.1. It's incredible how imprudent and short-sighted people can be in that regard.

Jonathan's case remains fresh in our memories. Indeed, I wonder how bleeped up Alameiseigha would have been by now if he didn't treat Jonathan well when he was his deputy.

Anyways, people never learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Faction Expels Amaechi / Why Doesn't Dangote Invest In South East / Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.