Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Deal With A Lingering Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Lingering Ex (8318 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / How To Deal With A Stubborn Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by bobbyruffy(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2012
Please, i would like to get best suggestions on how to deal with some ex dat refuses to move ahead, even after telling them you are married.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2012
Stick to your guns.Continue putting him off each time he gets close to you.With time,he will get the 'memo' and leave u for good...i advise against taking drastic measures for this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by lolaluv1(f): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
It's because you have time to be explaining.

Assuming you ignored, sooner or later that ex will go back the direction s/he came from.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Eneze1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
IT'S better u ignore the ex
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by ITbomb(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Buy her a bible and invite her to prayer meetings
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by DJDOLA(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Look at dis one so u don't no how 2 swear for some1 like dat ok let me teach u in yoruba...ogbeni ko fe da fun iyalaya e ni to ba need iyawo ode gba ilu yin lo abi oloriburuku lawon family e ni abi ara fe san pa awon granfather e ni o de ni jere..I bet u he will no come and disturbe u again

8 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Bantino(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Let your spouse know about it and just ignore him/her always

4 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Johnnyhoo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ignore joor
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by DANILSA(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bantino: Let your spouse know about it and just ignore him/her always
10likes

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by omarky(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
DJDOLA: Look at dis one so u don't no how 2 swear for some1 like dat ok let me teach u in yoruba...ogbeni ko fe da fun iyalaya e ni to ba need iyawo ode gba ilu yin lo abi oloriburuku lawon family e ni abi ara fe san pa awon granfather e ni o de ni jere..I bet u he will no come and disturbe u again

Naa so
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Koolking(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
You stay and reap what you sow. You owe her. I keep advising people, don't make promises you can't keep, especially if it's to get in between a woman's thighs - they will hunt you down.

Your lingering ex is the offshoot of your past.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
DJDOLA: Look at dis one so u don't no how 2 swear for some1 like dat ok let me teach u in yoruba...ogbeni ko fe da fun iyalaya e ni to ba need iyawo ode gba ilu yin lo abi oloriburuku lawon family e ni abi ara fe san pa awon granfather e ni o de ni jere..I bet u he will no come and disturbe u again

[size=18pt]ROFL[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by nollywood20: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
May be she has an unresolved agenda.
Beware of her.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
you are actually gonna let her waste her life ? did you know some heart breaks can render 1 useless and stubborn ? anyway I don't have any solution to your question but instead of getting your fruitful marriage distracted and stagnat. Pray to God about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by guseman(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
bobbyruffy: Please, i would like to get best suggestions on how to deal with some ex dat refuses to move ahead, even after telling them you are married.

Exactly what I am looking for. So the best thing is to ignore her,good.

The more I explain,the more she keeps thinking abt me. Imagine her sending sms to me @3:30am!

Thanks@poster

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Okijajuju1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
- When you find out, let me know.. This babe no wan free me o!! Shoooo!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by realmscape: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
if you understand, you'll know he was a G.A.Y....just tell him dat your wife belongs to a strong cult
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

bad girls club. my fave show.

that reunion was great, but the last season's reunion was epic. so much azz whooping.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by guseman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Koolking: You stay and reap what you sow. You owe her. I keep advising people, don't make promises you can't keep, especially if it's to get in between a woman's thighs - they will hunt you down.

So you don't know that is possible that you might date few/many girls before you meet your wife/husband.

What is the primary aim of most relationship? Marriage! So you don't know the easiest way to make a woman off her pants is to promise her marriage?
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

bad girls club. my fave show.

that reunion was great, but the last season's reunion was epic. so much azz whooping.

I couldnt see this GIF on my system until you quoted it!

Dont even know what it was about!!

HMM!! Will go grad the CD.. The girl in Pink just drop-kicked that chick!! DARN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by vacanci: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
binger: Stick to your guns.Continue putting him off each time he gets close to you.With time,he will get the 'memo' and leave u for good...i advise against taking drastic measures for this.

The poster is not a gay. please read the post very well or perhaps you actually read it well and that your response was ok then i can only guess that you are ...
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by buchibabe: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tell her/him off as politely as u can. But if he/she persists,inform ur spouse about d matter on ground and let ur ex know dat ur current partner now knows about him/her so dat blackmail doesn't become d last tool ur ex could use to destroy ur marriage

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
lola.luv:
It's because you have time to be explaining.

Assuming you ignored, sooner or later that ex will go back the direction s/he came from.

On point.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Koolking(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
guseman:

So you don't know that is possible that you might date few/many girls before you meet your wife/husband.

What is the primary aim of most relationship? Marriage! So you don't know the easiest way to make a woman off her pants is to promise her marriage?

Then make her pull back the same pant the same way you made her pull off. Why seek a third party help?

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Abali1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Koolking: You stay and reap what you sow. You owe her. I keep advising people, don't make promises you can't keep, especially if it's to get in between a woman's thighs - they will hunt you down.

What if it is the other way round & she just wants to get your money.

@op, just ignore & keep your distance from him/her. Time heals all wound.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Lingering cest quoi en francais?
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by TableLeg(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
bobbyruffy: Please, i would like to get best suggestions on how to deal with some ex dat refuses to move ahead, even after telling them you are married.
Buy your ex some lingeries ... Should stop the lingering nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by anonimi: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2012

Is this about you or your elder brother/sister/uncle/aunty

Just this morning you posted the thread below:

I got engaged to my fiancé this December, though the mum knew me well but the Dad dint know me that much. Is it a necessity for me to get christmas gifts for her family members?

https://www.nairaland.com/1138095/engaged-christmas-gifts-family-it

Abi na how person dey go from being engaged and seeking advice on gifts for his PROSPECTIVE in-laws to becoming married and seeking to get rid of a lingering ex
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by anonimi: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
La Professeur: Lingering cest quoi en francais?

you don try google?
abeg when you try finish come share result with us for hia.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Go cold Turkey!
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Koolking(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Abali1:

What if it is the other way round & she just wants to get your money.

@op, just ignore & keep your distance from him/her. Time heals all wound.

One cant dig what went down between them. It sounds more or less like 'if you are dinning with the devil, carry a longer spoon'. Bear in mind, we have control over our choice, but we have no control over the consequences of our choice.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by bongila(f): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
Be firm in telling someone off.Let your spouse know about the stalking,ignore calls,texts messages et al. Sooner or later,even the daftest of them gets the message.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Lady Really Have A Manhood? (photo) / Ladies: 2 Simple Ways To Know If He Is A Broke Guy. / Unbelievable! Best Man Grabs Bride Backside. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.