Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

How To Deal With A Lingering Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Lingering Ex (8316 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / How To Deal With A Stubborn Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by olybob: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
bobbyruffy: Please, i would like to get best suggestions on how to deal with some ex dat refuses to move ahead, even after telling them you are married.
na ur pion he/she enjoy na.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Years(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
grin
DJDOLA: Look at dis one so u don't no how 2 swear for some1 like dat ok let me teach u in yoruba...ogbeni ko fe da fun iyalaya e ni to ba need iyawo ode gba ilu yin lo abi oloriburuku lawon family e ni abi ara fe san pa awon granfather e ni o de ni jere..I bet u he will no come and disturbe u again

NARZA... grin
DJDOLA: Look at dis one so u don't no how 2 swear for some1 like dat ok let me teach u in yoruba...ogbeni ko fe da fun iyalaya e ni to ba need iyawo ode gba ilu yin lo abi oloriburuku lawon family e ni abi ara fe san pa awon granfather e ni o de ni jere..I bet u he will no come and disturbe u again

NARZA...
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by sweetrace(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Buy the text blocker and call blocker applications for your phone. They cost about $1.50 each. You won't ever get to see her calls or text messages. Be firm, unless there's a part of you that is actually enjoying the attention you are getting from her.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by dnawah(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
If him no gree leave u,and u self don try everything come tire.well fake our own obituary,send am one copy.anytime way him see u,him in pick race.:-D
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by eunisam: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: - When you find out, let me know.. This babe no wan free me o!! Shoooo!!

Okija pls send me ur email wanna talk to u

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by rottenegg: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
I thought that lingering is a good thing In case of a hard day....booty call!!
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ignore the person until he or she gets tired
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2012
lola.luv:
It's because you have time to be explaining.

Assuming you ignored, sooner or later that ex will go back the direction s/he came from.

@poster, thats you answer.

Don't pick his call, infact you should not even have his number. IIf YOU HAVE YOURS, BLOCKED HIM.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2012
bobbyruffy: Please, i would like to get best suggestions on how to deal with some ex dat refuses to move ahead, even after telling them you are married.

ignore them.
im not yet married but i know the feeling of having someone
being obsessive. it's not a good feeling.

cut them loose, end all contact and focus on your partner.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by buchibabe: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2012
sweetrace: Buy the text blocker and call blocker applications for your phone. They cost about $1.50 each. You won't ever get to see her calls or text messages. Be firm, unless there's a part of you that is actually enjoying the attention you are getting from her.

What if she calls with a different num?will d test blocker be active?
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Koolking: You stay and reap what you sow. You owe her. I keep advising people, don't make promises you can't keep, especially if it's to get in between a woman's thighs - they will hunt you down.

Your lingering ex is the offshoot of your past.

Exactly. On point!

E don red for OP !
grin
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by sweetrace(f): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Well different kinds of the blocking and filtering applications. The text blocker I use is one that allows the text come in, but instead of going into your inbox it goes straight to the blocker. I programmmed mine to automatically delete it without me reading it. This way, the sender doesn't know that I'm blocking his text messages, so there's no need to change his number. But even if he changes his numer, the app can accommodate quite a number of numbers. As per phone calls, if the "stalker" changes their number, you receive that once and simply add to the filter list. Oh well! It works for me.
buchibabe:

What if she calls with a different num?will d test blocker be active?
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by 2sexy(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2012
sweetrace: Well different kinds of the blocking and filtering applications. The text blocker I use is one that allows the text come in, but instead of going into your inbox it goes straight to the blocker. I programmmed mine to automatically delete it without me reading it. This way, the sender doesn't know that I'm blocking his text messages, so there's no need to change his number. But even if he changes his numer, the app can accommodate quite a number of numbers. As per phone calls, if the "stalker" changes their number, you receive that once and simply add to the filter list. Oh well! It works for me.
What kind of phone does that for you or what phone are you using?
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by nicky4lif(f): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
My dear u are very correct.if only u dated one person its wldnt have been this way.u had many nd made them believe it was only each of them in ur life.do u know what it means to play with a woman's emotion?go nd settle with them cos u owe them.
Koolking: You stay and reap what you sow. You owe her. I keep advising people, don't make promises you can't keep, especially if it's to get in between a woman's thighs - they will hunt you down.

Your lingering ex is the offshoot of your past.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Ignore the person until he or she gets tired

^^^
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
on second thoughts sometimes that won't even work (ignoring). You have some sick mofos out there who think by evading them, ignoring them and not dealing with them, that you are inviting them to a game of "cat and mouse". This is where obsession becomes a problem and can have dangerous outcomes.

smh.
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by 190theclown: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Don't pick his call, infact you should not even have his number. IIf YOU HAVE YOURS, BLOCKED HIM

BLOCKED grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by bobbyruffy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tnxs all 4 ur suggestions. I've applied many of ur suggestion and i'll try new ones #doz i havnt tried# tnx
Re: How To Deal With A Lingering Ex by sweetrace(f): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy: What kind of phone does that for you or what phone are you using?
A blackberry. The following are the apps I use and their features. iBlocker Pro is a Call Blocker application that helps you block any unwanted incoming calls made from private individuals, robot or automated calls, marketing personnel, telesales, both locally and overseas.

Features:
1. Block Private Calls and Unknown Calls.
2. Only Accept Numbers in Address book mode.
3. Integrates with your Message, Address book and Phone Call Log so that you can easily add the Black List or White List number from there.
4. Flexible blocking methods which can be customized based on your needs.
5. Send the blocked caller to voicemail or silently drop the call.
6. Time Schedule allows you to schedule the time to block calls.
7. Auto SMS Responder helps you to send a pre-draft message to the blocked caller.
8. Password Protector helps you to prevent unauthorized access to the iBlocker Pro.

SMS Blocker Pro - Text Blocker to Blacklist Filter and Reject all Spam and Bulk SMS that Invade your Privacy

SMS Blocker - Now here is an application for those who want to get rid of unwanted SMS(Text Messages). This application allows you to block SMS from any particular number or you can block SMS from all unknown numbers or you can block all messages at all. Also you can enable or disable the blocker at any time. One click menu option to add any number to block list. This application does all what you want and supports all devices with OS 4.6 and above.

Features:

1. Blocks SMS from any number.
2. Blocks promotional SMS based on strings.
3. Number can be added from the messages by just hitting menu key Select Add To SMS Blocker.
4. Numbers from call logs can be added.
5. Add any number to block list and remove them any time.
6. Also keeps record of blocked SMS. You can review them later.
7. Automatically cleans blocked SMS.
8. Can keep blocked messages to review them later or can choose to delete them immediately
9. Add as many number you want.
10. Can opt to block messages from specific number or Unknown numbers or known numbers or even block all messages at all by this SMS Blocker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Majority Of Nigeria Men Cheat Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.