Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” (15557 Views)

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Toke Makinwa On Pink And Gold Sandal Is She Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by mitchyy(f): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2012
GISTville

Yesterday, the Rhythm FM OAP and TV presenter, Toke Makinwa kicked off her web series on her blog, asking why men could be such morons. Toke, who also reveals in the video that she is now officially single, speaks on how she is old fashioned when it comes to dating and how BlackBerry is the devil’s invention – ruining dating life

Check on the video below and share your thoughts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxScNvy1xzo

Source: http://gistville.com/2012/12/why-are-men-morons-oap-toke-makinwa-gives-the-scoop-speaks-on-how-blackberry-phones-have-ruined-dating-life-a-must-watch-video/
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
u tell me
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
This 40year old retired ashawo has killed us men o!! So because we no gree marry her fairly very used yansh, she categorize us as morons..

Akuna angry

44 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ektbear: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
What type of accent is she using?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by 401kk: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
This wan wey be like fowl shit, wetin she dey talk?
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by kokoye(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
if you dont want to receive BlackBerry messages from him, simply switch to an Android or an iPhone.

shikena

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by baby124: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
ekt_bear: What type of accent is she using?

British, Yoruba (or the persons ethnic group), american= Nigerian phonetics. You never hear anything. Hahaha. Just tune in to Nigerian radio stations, soooooo fake. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by homesteady(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by chinnyonwu(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Why is Stockfish Toke a slowpoke?
Because ur bf jilted u cos of ur bad mouth you are asking yeyerized questions. Kmt
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ducksoup: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
All in a bit to advertise your singlehood and a blog. It's ok you confirmed you are totally crazy. For generalizing men are morons, you are a slowpoke. In fact, I am a slowpoke to have watched you spewed all that rubbish about men. Have you just been dumped, why not moved on with your freaky life?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by nagoma(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
And has so much hair. I wonder how much she payed to buy it from the hair shop.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ektbear: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
baby_123:

British, Yoruba (or the persons ethnic group), american= Nigerian phonetics. You never hear anything. Hahaha. Just tune in to Nigerian radio stations, soooooo fake. SMH.

God I hate fake accents so much.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by GenOrumov: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
And who his this Toke sef? If she says men are morons, then that means her dad and brothers are also morons as well. I didn't say that, she said it all by herself.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ducksoup: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: This 40year old retired ashawo has killed us men o!! So because we no gree marry her fairly very used yansh, she categorize us as morons..

Akuna angry

Hahahahahahahahh. . . nice response
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by goddyjay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
your father is a man, dummy
PROOF: he is a 'morons' angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mtscheew
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ypzilanti: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
I could not even listen past two minutes of the fake oyinbo accent.

My comments:

1. She needs to work on being more real and relatable...most smart guys dont like fake babes. They like skreewwing them sha. But not long term.

2. She should try writing instead of talking. Anybody can talk. Good writing on the other hand shows intelligence. If you agree with the writer or not, you are forced to read the whole article.

my 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ypzilanti: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Let me give you a hint, slowpoke: It's really not going to help you get hooked up, when most guys that want to approach you know that you think all men are morons.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ektbear: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
OK, finally finished watching the video.

Toke, the reason why guys aren't sending you love letters and asking you how your day was is because what they have on their mind after meeting you is SMASH.

You are woman with no depth and very little character.

You aren't wifey material, only suitable for hookups.

God, I hate these vain and unaware women so much. And this one isn't even hot enough for it to be worth it to put up with her wahala.

16 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by nollywood20: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Her excess baggage is her headache. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by slimyem: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
lmao@ the men vexing on this thread...cheesy
Anyways,i can't waste my time and bytes watching the video as Toke is a wack presenter with a fake accent and a nasty attitude....and as such nothing she says or has to say sells with me.
Y'all can keep vexing..
Next!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Brunel(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
MISS 'I NEED ALL THE ATTENTION' , HAVE YOU TRIED GIVING YOUR MAN THIS MUCH ATTENTION BEFORE?.................
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
3mins into the video and I still don't understand wdf she's talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Match Negative Energies With Success In 2022 / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Photos From Aneke Twins' Birthday Celebration With Widows In Enugu(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.