Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” (15560 Views)

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Toke Makinwa On Pink And Gold Sandal Is She Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
Do Nigerians seriously talk like this?
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by chiefbatiatus(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
She said the plain stark truth! Many ladies know this but prefer not to say it in order not to infuriate the menfolk. Most men are fools for ladies, it starts at the point where its believed that a man has to toast and beg and cajole a woman if possible to go out with him. Many ladies are just living on some daft man or men who see her as a goddess of some sort EVEN WHEN SHE HERSELF KNOwS HOW FAKE SHE IS! And this is most common in our ignorant society. Ladies are way way way overrated in nigeria so guys don't be offended

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
SILLY COW
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
3mins into the video and I still don't understand wdf she's talking about.

How do ever hope to understand someone who 'cooks in her head' grin. Had to bounce right there.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by paranorman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: This 40year old retired ashawo has killed us men o!! So because we no gree marry her fairly very used yansh, she categorize us as morons..

Akuna angry

o boi e,u don finish dis woman o... Culdn't stop laughin... She claims men are slowpoke abi, stil,women jst cnt do without those morons! Proud 2 b a slowpoke;sorry,i meant a man!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Koikoi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
according to her, all men are mor0ns. Her father is a man, therefore her father is a mor0n. Come to think of it she said she's single again. How many times has she been married before.

WARNING: Men beware of this one. She's bad news calling her dad a mor0n.SMH
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Okijajuju1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Koikoi: according to her, all men are mor0ns. Her father is a man, therefore her father is a mor0n. Come to think of it she said she's single again. How many times has she been married before.

WARNING: Men beware of this one. She's bad news calling her dad a mor0n.SMH

Her father is indeed a mo'ron.. If he had any atom of sense, he would have wanked that fateful night or aborted her ugly a`ss after he made the fatal mistake of fertilizing her mother.. angry

Ewu Hausa!!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by alaoeri: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
The harlooooooot don fall out of favour now descending on men for her miserable life mscheeeeeeew. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by sage2(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
A beautiful and hot chic may say this about men and get way with it. But for you, classless Toke, to open you mouth to yarn this nonsense about men, you are in for a protracted time in the singles or dating market.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by paranorman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: This 40year old retired ashawo has killed us men o!! So because we no gree marry her fairly very used yansh, she categorize us as morons..

Akuna angry
o boi e,u don finish dis woman o... Culdn't stop laughin... She claims men are slowpoke abi, stil,women jst cnt do without those morons! Proud 2 b a slowpoke;sorry,i meant a man!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by tunapawizzy: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
3mins into the video and I still don't understand wdf she's talking about.
she's such a shallow-minded gal
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by sage2(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2012

Akuna angry

Does she look like she is retired? I still see an ashawo in active service.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Okijajuju1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
sage_:

Does she look like she is retired? [size=16pt]I still see an ashawo in active service.[/size]..

Faints...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by lolaluv1(f): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
slimyem: lmao@ the men vexing on this thread...cheesy
Anyways,i can't waste my time and bytes watching the video as Toke is a wack presenter with a fake accent and a nasty attitude....and as such nothing she says or has to say sells with me.
Y'all can keep vexing..
Next!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth. Serious matter!
grincheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by phineas: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
Guyz a little courtsey.Female bashing is uncouth respect women.
Another reason why marriages fail,so you all choose to reply a woman who misyarned by sinking lower? step up,correct her,show her the better way.Not all men are morons.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by maygah(f): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
:DOmg u guys ve magad a sister. No sister in dis forum even fit help. Lol. Bros dem I no say she no dey try , but make una take am easy on her , cos her father na man too. And am sure d man has accepted his fate , dat he has a silly daughter.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Abmarshalo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
T[color=#990000][/color]his Toke is a SWINE. She a Squark.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
haha... Women will forever send men mixed signals.....too complex species...loool

If I start calling a gurl immediately I get her number, she go call me all sorts of names from desperado to insecure modafucka...

Nowadays, men are taking it slowly, and asking for pins, women (Toke) are complaining again? lol

I personally think women should demand what they want from men... If you want me to always call you and write you letters, I don't mind.. Just tell me to do it...

I did it to ms Mary last year, and she thought I was a douche. Would you expect me to repeat it again if I meet another lady this year?

As men, our experiences with the 'last woman' usually determine how we will react toward the next woman. It's always up to the next woman to demand and tell the man how she wants to be treated.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Ryabcool(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hissssssssss!!!! Confused fowl...
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Feraz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju:

Her father is indeed a mo'ron.. If he had any atom of sense, he would have wanked that fateful night or aborted her ugly a`ss after he made the fatal mistake of fertilizing her mother.. angry

Ewu Hausa!!
damn!!!! Toke.....you're done for...old hag......
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by sharpboyus(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
This mumu doesn't know that blonde people are mumu people. I'm glad she said she is one of them.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by NovusHomo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
I guess that will include her father?!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Sogo10: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
She make sense.and she is not talking 2 everybody.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
As much as I don't care for her,I can identify with some of the things she said! If you a guy who walks up to me and the next thing you do is ask for my pin, sorry but you ain't getting even a second glance from me! PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by chatterly: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
I saw this coming,i listen to her on rhythm fm most mornings and i truly enjoy her show with nanya dialle,she is one naughty thing and she seems to know her presenting stuff very well,BUT she obviously has no depth in life issues and some of her ideas about men and relationshps are whack.I hope she grows up fast and stops living in the make believe world of showbiz if she truly wants to have any meaninful and true relationship.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by chronique(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
Men are morons? Toke,ur father is listening to u o. Keep talkin. But seriously,it's her father I blame. If he had heeded the doctor's advice of using original durex condom,non of dis would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by seedord247(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Do Nigerians seriously talk like this?

Ivory Coast accent shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by greaterlove(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
she asked why men are morons, i watched the video to see if i can learn one or two things only to discover that she has nothing to say. let me just say this, if all the guys you are meeting are only interested in your bb pin it means they dont see you as someone they can have something serious with, they just see u as a fvck object and wont want you to bug them after the show, so please my dear upgrade because you are proving to us that you are the slowpoke.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
I am hearing of this name for the first time...WTH is she? What made her come to such an inane generalization? SHE must be sick in the brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Photos From Aneke Twins' Birthday Celebration With Widows In Enugu(pics,video) / Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.