Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” (15559 Views)

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Toke Makinwa On Pink And Gold Sandal Is She Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Kai! Nairaland men, you guys have finished Omotoke.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: This 40year old retired ashawo has killed us men o!! So because we no gree marry her fairly very used yansh, she categorize us as morons..

Akuna angry

Gracias
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by maclatunji: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
baby_123:

British, Yoruba (or the persons ethnic group), american= Nigerian phonetics. You never hear anything. Hahaha. Just tune in to Nigerian radio stations, soooooo fake. SMH.

God knows I am tempted to slap some of those OAPs.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by nusirat(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: This 40year old retired ashawo has killed us men o!! So because we no gree marry her fairly very used yansh, she categorize us as morons..

Akuna angry
Oga o bros you are great for that reply to such an Idiot, after her TOTO don dey bring water, dey must dump her
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Hobbynarh: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
its quite funny seein radio presenter parade demselves as celebs....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
seedord247:

Ivory Coast accent shocked

Lol one of my bb is from IVC and she does not speak like her tongue is trying to escape her mouth tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by A40(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Its one thing for a chic to be a skeezer but a shitty personality as well? This girl's wahala just dey start! She go still turn lesbian last last

baby_123: She has some points though. The way guys are shouting up and down on this thread to shift attention. Why have you guys become so cheap. Call, text and write love notes. Shows you care and put effort. Is that too much to ask. She was too aggressive with her words, but she makes a point nonetheless. Besides the world is moving on from Blackberry. What will you do when it phases out? Better get an IPhone or Android and embrace change.
You girls need to make up your mind on what you want really cos from my experience the more attention you show a chic the more she takes you for granted. Call,text,love notes!!! These are the same chics that paid you no mind back in the day if you where not on BB! A fair number of them actually gave up their a$$es for one. Funny enuff they would look down on you not knowing the HTC and Iphone you where using actually costs more than their BB
Now Iphones and Androids are in vogue and the tables have reversed thanks to monkey see monkey do mentality some girls exhibit these days
We dudes know the girls we call and text and this hoe! Doesn't make the cut
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by enyice(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
sage_:

Does she look like she is retired? I still see an ashawo in active service.

*brutally choking with lafta* bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Ninilowo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
Gen. Orumov:
And who his this Toke sef? If she says men are morons, then that means her dad and brothers are also morons as well. I didn't say that, she said it all by herself.
Gbam!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Vansnickers: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
LoL @ 3:05.
Why why why ... evils? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
She actually celebrated her 28th birthday earlier this year.

@ Omo to dun: I dey laugh in Spanish and Afrikaans grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okay!!!

We all agree Next!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by MrMann1(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Sis. Toke, if you had been serious with your guy, you won't be single AGAIN. Why are you being used and dumped? Simply because you lack good manners, and also because you are full of yourself. you don't know how to make out a good point. Its not too late if you take the right steps. That video is a f**king mistake.. #de_facto#
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by BigBashiru: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2012
I can imagine her farting from those jeans in da first pic lol!
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 21, 2012
--

lipsrsealed grin
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 21, 2012
Damon03: Imagine this fake, old-fashioned, self-absorbed, deluded idi.ot... Go throw away ur bb for all I care.
All ur male relatives are morons. Retarded bit.ch

LOL take it easy.
im sure she was just having one of those "estrogen influenced" moments. cool
women are entitled to releasing our frustrations at least twice a year.
it's the law. smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 21, 2012
ypzilanti: First to comment!

EPIC FAIL!! grin
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 21, 2012

Akuna angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 21, 2012
I wonder why ppl are so mean to her, she did make a lil sense in her ranting.

Too many hypocrites on NL, the same ppl will create threads talking sh1t about Naija girls like their mothers and sisters aren't "Naija girls" mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Myself2(m): 5:11am On Dec 21, 2012
mama-gee:
Okay!!!

We all agree Next!

Must you always be a dunce?

You and who are the "we all" that agreed to what the old ashawo Makinwa said? so you agree with her your dad is a [i]mor[/i]on? That's not cool
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2012
It's funny how some men on this thread proved her right.

What's condition of her puzzie utilization got to do with what she said (or was trying to say?).

Did anyone of you use her "ashewo" service ni? Plz talk o.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Ryabcool(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's funny how some men on this thread proved her right.

What's condition of her puzzie utilization got to do with what she said (or was trying to say?).

Did anyone of you use her "ashewo" service ni? Plz talk o.
but should she be allowed to call us morons and get away with it? She asked for trouble and she got it. Whatever we say is appropriate for her ilk... We were minding our business when she just upped and came from nowhere to start calling her ancestors morons. FUCKKK "being the bigger person" and allowing it slide, I'd rather slap a hoe and let her learn her lesson... Aint no tougher love than that baybee cool

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Ryabcool(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2012
baby_123:
Na wa! All the story you write on 3k BIS nko? Same noni. I wonder if you guys can even recognise your own writing these days.

Why will a guy write to a girl that is not feeling him?
Why not get to a point where you are both comfortable to where she thinks such a gesture is cute and romantic? A mature girl will appreciate it and show it to her friends out of pride.
that's the point... Most girls aren't mature. They only claim to be.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by adesade: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2012
Wwho is Toke Makinwa?
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2012
adesade: Wwho is Toke Makinwa?

She's a radio presenter for Rythm FM.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Okija_juju:

No mind the old layer.. angry Did her mother have all the fakeness, ashawo mindedness and shallow brains that she has?! angry

See Ashawo want make guys treat her like her father treated her mama, meanwhile her kpekus don get more mileage than her mama own, yet she dey form 27years of age... ...

LOL @ OLD LAYER. UNA NO GO KILL PERSON FOR THIS FORUM grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by eric1960: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2012
vislabraye: She lacks depth. I don't know whether this is how radio presenters behave. She has fake accent and she's looks like a wannabe.
If someone like Paddy Adenuga approaches her for a one night stand she can't refuse.
Paddy Adenuga meets her and she will kini? Abeg u guys should be real. Money is not everything to everybody. And I'm sure money it's not her problem. I know most people hate her because she was extremely saucy (I don't know if deep down she still is or she is just pretending so she will have more fans). But we should give her a chance.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by buchibabe: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2012
eric1960: Paddy Adenuga meets her and she will kini? Abeg u guys should be real. Money is not everything to everybody. And I'm sure money it's not her problem. I know most people hate her because she was extremely saucy (I don't know if deep down she still is or she is just pretending so she will have more fans). But we should give her a chance.

Lol. Exactly. Dnt be suprised if after all dis bashing and hating,her fan base increases tremendously. Bad news sells faster. Tonto dikeh is a good example of such

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Photos From Aneke Twins' Birthday Celebration With Widows In Enugu(pics,video) / Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.