Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (30157 Views)

Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Homebaked: 4:36am On Dec 21, 2012
tajikwan411: muslims jubilation over yakowa's death or not should not be an issue at all 'cos every living soul will surely taste DEATH! But i have this to ask? Ain't some christians from Yakowa's tribe jubilating too? These were the christians that accused the late governor of favoring the hausa muslims. Also, where did yakowa die? Within a christian region with a speculated christian plot in the crash.
Why is it that when a muslims are accused, it spreads out loud? take for instant the christian boy that killed 20 students and 6 female teachers in Connecticut u.s.a. recently was not referred to as TERRORIST!!s or CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST!! But should he have been a muslim, we know how the news will sound like. Pass your comments, it's a free world, but do it with wisdom and consideration. angry
Your comment presupposes that muslims are being treated unfairly by all these accusations of being terrorists while clearly christians commit worse crimes and don't get black listed.Well, muslims can hardly be divorced from their religion. What do you say of the chap that goes abombing in the name of the faith and gives praises to Allah for the success. The connecticut dude did not give Jesus any credit for his action neither did any christian sect roll out drums in high praises to God for the killing.Can this be said about muslims?if someone named Mohammed robs a bank, he is simply a robber but if a religious group claims responsibity and proclaims mohammed a hero then what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by tiarm: 6:00am On Dec 21, 2012
grin
phoneport: NONSENSE +
NONSENSE +
NONSENSE = NONSENSE.
.....u ADD about 3 nonsenses togeda and u. Still get only one nonsense?....u no no buuk....no be nonsensess u go get?
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by rflexii(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2012
I don't know the problem of some people... Some are rejoicing over death of another man, too bad... Won't they die one day also.... And to those attacking or attributing it to religion, it just showed or insane you are as well...

I just can't understand why some people can't try to be reasonable in this country.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2012
klax: Quote"I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service and head to unity as one nation," the Edo State law graduate stated."

Obahiagbon! Obahiagbon!! Obahiagbon!!! how many time do I called you The person who do you like this God must punish that person. You are already becoming an Alien to this planet with all these grammar. May God just deliver your soul, your case with all these alien grammar made me to know that wickedness is real your enermy who do you like this must die soon in Jesus name.

@bolded... Lwtmdfho
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2012
tiarm: grin.....u ADD about 3 nonsenses togeda and u. Still get only one nonsense?....u no no buuk....no be nonsensess u go get?

Lol
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:28am On Dec 21, 2012
Homebaked: Your comment presupposes that muslims are being treated unfairly by all these accusations of being terrorists while clearly christians commit worse crimes and don't get black listed.Well, muslims can hardly be divorced from their religion. What do you say of the chap that goes abombing in the name of the faith and gives praises to Allah for the success. The connecticut dude did not give Jesus any credit for his action neither did any christian sect roll out drums in high praises to God for the killing.Can this be said about muslims?if someone named Mohammed robs a bank, he is simply a robber but if a religious group claims responsibity and proclaims mohammed a hero then what do you expect?

You are right. I am with you on this...

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2012
babseg: This guy doesn't speak pure English, i will say he is speaking pigeon because he dilutes his english with Latin words.

It's all part of the spoken part of english.. After-all, most words we find in the english language today are derived from latin, greek, hebrew, french and the likes...
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Burger01(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Stopped reading thread when I got to 'viscerally emblematize'. My God! What was that? Headaches..
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2012
sportfeva:
I don't think anyone hear understand it. Better consult his lexicon.

Whats so difficult in comprehending his statement? Don't search for the meaning of individual words, try to understand the entire context...
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2012
Burger01: Stopped reading thread when I got to 'viscerally emblematize'. My God! What was that? Headaches..

Lwtmb
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by bigsheg(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2012
....hisssssssiiiinnng.......still hisssssssssinnnngggg...
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:40am On Dec 21, 2012
hunkydory:
What did he say that is causing you headache,he didnt say much this time.

Abi oooo
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2012
okpara ugo:

Are you sure Patrick spoke this or it is a collateral megalomania of the poster

I understood these ones sha. Patrick's english dey carry enough latin and brazillian words, that even an expert in english gymnastics will be discombobulated intoto.

Lol
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2012
Mosje: this man is just an attention seeker

Attention seeker Someone who was in the Edo state house of Assembly for eight years, and was in the National Assembly for another four years, and is among Oshiomole's Cabinet an attention seeker? I don't think you know what you saying. What kinda attention do you think he is craving for that he has not gotten before? Did you hear him speak during his time at the National Assembly? If you did follow then, you would know he didn't even use much words on this
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:50am On Dec 21, 2012
AK 48:

If you had your books read well,u ll understand!

@ topic,its sad and highly unfortunate, that I m the only person dat understand ever bit of what he has said.

Thank you. I don't know why they are complaining
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2012
koseepaaro: I strongly recommend that the moderator(s) of this section of the forum ban this poster, I couldn't comprehend a single line of his write up! I wonder why somebody like this poster should be allow to partake in any of the discussions in this forum! God have mercy!

You couldn't comprehend a single line? Then you have more work to do
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Jaggiey: There are two issues here that I wish to address:

1. It must be clearly stated that it a senseless,shameful and regrettable act or conduct to rejoice over the misfortune of others. I stand to be corrected, there is no religion that encourages adherents to celebrate the misfortune of others. Infact, my faith says God will be angered and turn his wrath on such "fools". For me, it is an utter disregard for life and rather callous. Who says the living are better than the dead, however unrighteous we think they were? Who has made us their judges? Who knows when and how he will die? There is none righteous. Let us think about these things.

2. [b]Beyond the jaw-breaking words and confusing blend of expressions by Obahiagbon, I have found logic and wisdom in every of his articles or public speeches I have come across. It just takes a little more careful reading to understand what he says. Really, he may appear laughable but he teaches us plenty of lessons. For one, I realise he is a studious man, he is intelligent, devoted and committed to what he believes in. He is at the moment assuming a social critic's role. He may need to come down to earth to expand the coverage of his audience/readers. I do not blame him much, it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks. He has a toolbox of words in his brain and whatever he picks he uses for his communication. Finally, his communication are not merely English words but also comprises technical jargons mixed with literary characterisation or sometimes borrowing from medicine, politics, history, humanities, sciences etc. Therefore, it only takes widely read or open hearted people to understand him. If as he mentioned somewhere else, he devotes about 8 hours daily to reading, this attribute is worthy of emulation. His words are not empty or meaningless. Let us respect him.[/b]

@bolded... God bless u
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Jayuba(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2012
Y do Nigerians regard the people unimportant? Wen Yakowa died, i never hard anytin about d pilot and others.. Didnt dey die?
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2012
babseg: I can't see any diffrence btw my grammar then and Obahiagbon's. Because when I used to write love letters to my girlfriend then I will write thus

Dear Love,

How are you, hope everything is fine if so DOXOLOGY.

Lol. For your mind you write love letter abi?
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by dmcdad: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2012
ndu_chucks:

If Obahiagbon wrote the above, then for the first time, he has failed woefully. That sentence is an incomplete sentence when fails to take the point Obahiagbon was making to its logical conclusion. He "pontificates that save and until" we espouse certain ideals including immersing ourselves in agape love" then something will happen...but he fails to tell us what that something is.

The man must have drunk kai kai before writing the above, was misquoted or the story was made up.

You are right. I guess he was mis-quoted or something. Or maybe the interviewer failed to take cognizance of the latter part of his speech. Smh though.

In some other case, maybe he was carried away by trying to elucidate his point, that he skipped the conclusive part. Anything is possible you know....
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by MrSim(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2012
If certain people are rejoicing over his death, it means that his death was out of a SABOTAGE ACT. Well, God knows best.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Godjone(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2012
busoye19: "Whilst I feel tongue tied that we are witnessing another 'air mishap' that has taken the lives of fellow Nigerians, I am utterly shocked to hear of the jubilation in certain Northern political quarters and muslim youths in Kaduna State. Just too too cruddy and it is beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment.

"I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service and head to unity as one nation," the Edo State law graduate stated.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19868/42/jubilation-over-gov-yakowas-death-by-muslims-in-ka.html
the man was in a critical, sadistic, momentum. The development prompted dis grammatical- verberlism. He was just registering his displeasure and at thesame time, exposing the animal instincts that reigned supreme in the minds of some useless muxlimz.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by DadaStephen1(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2012
busoye19: "Whilst I feel tongue tied that we are witnessing another 'air mishap' that has taken the lives of fellow Nigerians, I am utterly shocked to hear of the jubilation in certain Northern political quarters and muslim youths in Kaduna State. Just too too cruddy and it is beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment.

"I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service and head to unity as one nation," the Edo State law graduate stated.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19868/42/jubilation-over-gov-yakowas-death-by-muslims-in-ka.html

its just quite unfortunate that our honourable barrister and ex legislator has finally embraced comedy as a new means of livelihood.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by asemota2012: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2012
That is what made it interesting.
babse: This guy doesn't speak pure English, i will say he is speaking pigeon because he dilutes his english with Latin words.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Agimor(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2012
I WONDER O

Neoviper147:

[size=16pt]Can someone please tell me what the bolded sentence means?[/size]
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by kadree(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2012
Homebaked: Your comment presupposes that muslims are being treated unfairly by all these accusations of being terrorists while clearly christians commit worse crimes and don't get black listed.Well, muslims can hardly be divorced from their religion. What do you say of the chap that goes abombing in the name of the faith and gives praises to Allah for the success. The connecticut dude did not give Jesus any credit for his action neither did any christian sect roll out drums in high praises to God for the killing.Can this be said about muslims?if someone named Mohammed robs a bank, he is simply a robber but if a religious group claims responsibity and proclaims mohammed a hero then what do you expect?
If what u said is to b followed den its is only logical to say d burning n maiming of church members by pastor christ n oyedepo respectively was a clear representation of christendom.may i remind u of a pastor dat got directed(as he claimed) by "holy ghost"to rape a teenage girl on in d name of prayer n deliverance?learn to always do d fair play game pls.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Tytguy: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2012
shey dem say world go end today? the time neva reach neh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Security Resuced Buba Marwa From Angry Mob At APC Presidential Rally / They Want To Kill Me - Hillard Eta, Acting APC National Chairman Cries Out / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.