Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

She Got My Heart Without Knowing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got My Heart Without Knowing It (2588 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Dearie,you have captivated my interest no woman has ever come close to achieving. Your enthralling personality and magnificent carriage is the tonic that ever nourish my emotions. Angel was a mirage and a hullabaloo until I encounter you here on nairaland.
I was so enmeshed in your activities here that I daily stalk you to crave fulfilment. I have diligently followed all your posts and comments,I have read your diary sessions and each time you appear on any thread I am, I develop a shaky feet and unstable temperance knowing too well that some sort of emotional current has overwhelmed my physical stability. The feeling is always awesome and should you quote me in context...oh my God the feeling is awesome and extraordinary. I bask in the euphoria of permanent bliss because only you have redefined the personality in me.

You are not like others, you have a complete orientation of morality. You are a hybrid of the female gender. An answer to all my life questions and the finest genetic reproduction. You have class and also the temperance of a quintessential reigning queen. You don't involve in E-fights,nor segregates and your candour and simplicity is a driving force of social integration. Your personality markets you well.

I was once drawn with a mofo here to fight for your love but you goes in a fight with a simpleton when the crown is better treasured by an Ensign. I know I will never confront anyone for your love in a mock situation but will do that in dignity and preservation.

I have been bewitched to a love idol in you. Just send me a PM when you read this so that I can respond respectively for us to stay connected permanently and fruitfully.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by DExplorer1: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ok then *gets a seat**calls everyone***here's the next drama***
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by luvmijeje(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Op dis ur poem is gbasky,best of luck.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by tpia5: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
the lady you mentioned on this thread, or another one:

https://www.nairaland.com/1056322/girlfriend-wants-pay-me-off

how far with that "quandary" btw.

if you got some imaginary greenbacks from the arrangement, then i guess you can serenade nl for another gf.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by tpia5: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
guy spends a lot of time dreaming about bonanzas:

https://www.nairaland.com/1110076/just-happening-now-advice-needed
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by UjSizzle(f): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Is this for Vivian??
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Ymodulus: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
LastApostle: Dearie,you have captivated my interest no woman has ever come close to achieving. Your enthralling personality and magnificent carriage is the tonic that ever nourish my emotions. Angel was a mirage and a hullabaloo until I encounter you here on nairaland.
I was so enmeshed in your activities here that I daily stalk you to crave fulfilment. I have diligently followed all your posts and comments,I have read your diary sessions and each time you appear on any thread I am, I develop a shaky feet and unstable temperance knowing too well that some sort of emotional current has overwhelmed my physical stability. The feeling is always awesome and should you quote me in context...oh my God the feeling is awesome and extraordinary. I bask in the euphoria of permanent bliss because only you have redefined the personality in me.

You are not like others, you have a complete orientation of morality. You are a hybrid of the female gender. An answer to all my life questions and the finest genetic reproduction. You have class and also the temperance of a quintessential reigning queen. You don't involve in E-fights,nor segregates and your candour and simplicity is a driving force of social integration. Your personality markets you well.

I was once drawn with a mofo here to fight for your love but you goes in a fight with a simpleton when the crown is better treasured by an Ensign. I know I will never confront anyone for your love in a mock situation but will do that in dignity and preservation.

I have been bewitched to a love idol in you. Just send me a PM when you read this so that I can respond respectively for us to stay connected permanently and fruitfully.

All na wash. DEAD OLD RHYMES.

mtscheew and walks out

1 Like

Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Dyt(f): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
He got my hrt unknowingly
Is dis love?

1 Like

Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
hahahahaha na this kind guy dem go use do maga

1 Like

Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
tpia@:
the lady you mentioned on this thread, or another one:

https://www.nairaland.com/1056322/girlfriend-wants-pay-me-off

how far with that "quandary" btw.

if you got some imaginary greenbacks from the arrangement, then i guess you can serenade nl for another gf.

Life to me is progression and reverting to the past is not encouraging one bit. I have found love on nairaland and hope you deal with the reality
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
uj_sizzle: Is this for Vivian??

Do you think she deserve it better than anyone else?
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Dyt: He got my hrt unknowingly
Is dis love?
Your mind is playing trick on you huh?
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nnekacherry: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
uj_sizzle: Is this for Vivian??

I think It's for Vivi.. cheesy
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Dyt(f): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
LastApostle:
Your mind is playing trick on you huh?

U feel same way?
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Dyt:

U feel same way?
Awaiting your PM

@nnekacherry

You are been obsessed by avoidable illusion.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by eklassical(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
##yawns## next!
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by tpia5: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
LastApostle:

Life to me is progression and reverting to the past is not encouraging one bit. I have found love on nairaland and hope you deal with the reality

present always becomes past, not so?

useful in following your train of thought.

i did not say you havent found "love" on nairaland, not my concern wherever you decide to find anything, but since you've been opening various meaningless threads involving fake bonanzas, just giving the heads up on your next line of action, which will most likely also involve some kind of wild story about you receiving billions to hand over the lady to her new boyfriend.

or you buying some ponmo for your "love interest", at mama put, which turned out to be a priceless relic worth millions.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by UjSizzle(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nnekacherry:

I think It's for Vivi.. cheesy
lol who did he woo in the Wooing challenge? I think he lost so this is him tryna console himself grin
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
tpia@:

present always becomes past, not so?

useful in following your train of thought.

i did not say you havent found "love" on nairaland, not my concern wherever you decide to find anything, but since you've been opening various meaningless threads involving fake bonanzas, just giving the heads up on your next line of action, which will most likely also involve some kind of wild story about you receiving billions to hand over the lady to her new boyfriend.

or you buying some ponmo for your "love interest", at mama put, which turned out to be a priceless relic worth millions.

You intrigue me. Why are you too serious with life?
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lol who did he woo in the Wooing challenge? I think he lost so this is him tryna console himself grin
Baby...I am a natural wooing robot. Wonder if any human can defeat my programmed wooing capability.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nnekacherry: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
uj_sizzle:

grin grin grin
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nnekacherry:

grin grin grin
Why nairaland babes hate me with passion
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
If this is for DYT like I suspect, then Last Apostle is sitting on a 20 foot bench. Very long thing
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44: If this is for DYT like I suspect, then Last Apostle is sitting on a 20 foot bench. Very long thing

Tell me about DYT.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
smdh
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Mynd44: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
LastApostle:

Tell me about DYT.
Long thing
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
sexkillz: smdh
Don't pretend you did not see the olive branch I extended to you.

Being in opposite direction has it consequences from me.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Long thing
Everyone got a price including DYT.
except you are drooling uncontrollable with your'' long thing'' trademark.
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
LastApostle:
Don't pretend you did not see the olive branch I extended to you.

Being in opposite direction has it consequences from me.
Say Wah?
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
LastApostle:
Everyone got a price including DYT.
except you are drooling uncontrollable with your'' long thing'' trademark.
Smh
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
sexkillz: Say Wah?
Killz, I want you to be a positive person henceforth. As we approach the new year may your juvenile delinquency retrogress considerably

@mynd...respect to an elder person has it own positive advantage
Re: She Got My Heart Without Knowing It by Mynd44: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
LastApostle:

@mynd...respect to an elder person has it own positive advantage
Now clearly, you fail to see the humour in my post. All I did was make a joke I was not insulting you or anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Their "What Do You Do For A Living Question?" Hey, Wetin? / Health Benefits Of Masturbationn / Whom Do U Prefere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.