Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70060 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2012
if the aim of a MAN not a boy o,is to marry a lady having seen her as good wife material,i tell you the man will seriously chase and compete for the heart of the lady.
but if the intention of a man/boy/guy is to get a girl laid,for a fling mostly under the pretence of a misconceived love &d girl/lady proves 'stubborn',whereas d man belivs d lady is not a 'saint' or 'amateur',he quickly abandons her & satisfies his urge wt many ever-ready 'community servicers' at his reach who gives no tough time$
NO TIME!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: alright, but u called me a jackass so we are even.

lol Is livialives a golddigger? cheesy

angry undecided
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

I need to see more pictures, bro..

livialives, can we see more pictures, love?? wink

You can not.. Love
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by moonraker(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Nitori kini?

I mean, just because i dont talk about se x on NL?

I'm very comfortable with and confident about my sexuality. But with close friends and the man that matters the most.

Not with strangers abeg lol

Bawo ni?

Right!!! So your truly 40yrs old shocked shocked shocked

And there i was hoping to woo you to my corner!!!

Oh well!!!

Am alright, You??
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Donbasi(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2012
Its been two years now I have learnt to live my life without them girls they could be so mean @times. I think the era of pursuing women is going extinct.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by abifoluwa: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2012
a perfect thread for both gender to vent. i don laugh taya grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by olempe(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2012
KateSpade:
Virgins and supermodels doesn't equate to good companion or good wife.

Word!!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sunbellar: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2012
Y is this ChopUrMoney hiding on the background. Come and finish what you have started.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2012
livialives:

You can not.. Love

Hmmm... I can see you're shy... wink

Will see it later.. wink tongue
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by DonCaleb: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

so how do you survive without s-e-x
Why pursuing women wen sex is so cheap.

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Okontami: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2012
@OP, why will men pursue women when there seems to be nothing to crave for from most ladies. When you pursue hard, you become their ATM machine alias MAGA. Our fathers pursued because they saw value in what they were going for. What value do we see u add to a man today? Se*x is the cheapest thing in town right now my dear and that is what most ladies have to offer. So why stress your self. It doesn't worth the stress.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 6ft: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2012
@op . times hv changed n tables hv turned
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ypzilanti: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2012
I cannot speak for other guys, but for me:

That a woman is difficult for you does not mean she is difficult for all guys. Maybe she does not like you. Period.
Shakara is different from 'No'. Some 'Nos' are pretty straightforward. Time is an irreplacable commodity. Don't waste it pursuing a woman that does not like you.

Women doing shakara encourage you with their actions, while saying no with words. That is a different case altogether sha.

The sad thing is if you are really persistent pursuing a woman that does not like you, you may eventually succeed in getting her: AFTER ALL HER OTHER OPTIONS DO NOT WORK. grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2012
I think most Nigerian grown men from experience have seen a trend that does not encourage investing so much time in a woman.

1. The average girl keeps a string of men, so you wonder if she has any tendency to consider love in choosing a guy. Unique feeling of love and being loved is what will make a man invest so much time in a lady. Even when she is saying no, you still get some signs that she is feeling you. These days ladies feel all the men in their string and it confuses us.

2. Most men have experienced and realised that what really sways Nigerian women is not their feeling, but wealth and security you provide. So they decide to work on that. Failure to do so means managing the available desperate girls.

When most men and women have had 10 to 20 partners in the space of a decade, what does love mean to them, except a convenient word to express our choices, but nothing selfless.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by sycamore(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2012
Well, I think we just got wiser and chased other things that made the females chase us...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ajanaku2(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2012
Bit'ches...I don't CHASE them, I rePLACE them; and when I'm not CARESSING them, I'm UNDRESSING them!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Emychina(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Lol u are so funny. They are not held bound they are just in love. They make their own choices and they have taught me what true love really means and thats why i would not expect any less from my husband to be. I just dont think he would be black though... lol. With all the NL biys are saying so far, the possibility is very minimal.
op abeg shutup,chasing 4 two yrs because u get gold for pussy or because u av different pussy.me chasing a lady for one week,i dey kraze?.i even lyk ashawos more dan u girls dat jump 4rm men to men spreading disease lyk wild fire.stupid girls.u stinks.gosh.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Goldieluks: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2012
Those sort of men are confused with their misplaced priority and they are mentally lazy. That is why they are never satisfied with one girl. They prefer to have numerous girl friends all over the place.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2012
I think some men are afraid to be accused of stalking, if they persistently chase a lady that is not into them.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2012
moonraker:

Right!!! So your truly 40yrs old shocked shocked shocked

And there i was hoping to woo you to my corner!!!

Oh well!!!

Am alright, You??

47 tomorrow Lolz
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Revolva(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2012
:ooh what a thread Man make the money and Money bring bitches *** word from the horses mouf ***laffin on my santas voice ho ho ho
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

47 tomorrow Lolz
Aunty Ileke, I dey greet u.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2012
CFCfan:
Aunty Ileke, I dey greet u.

I dey greet you back. kiss
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I dey greet you back. kiss

And happy birthday in advance cool
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Skmoda360(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Pursue wetin? Lai lai tonguetonguetongue
I no no for da OP ooooo
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: Chopurmoni i think i saw you on Ghettogaggers.com

Oh dear. Can't believe what my eyes just saw. Incredible what young and beautiful women are willing to do for money these days. I bet these same girls would also lament guys' unwillingness to 'pursue' them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Kay17: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2012
powerblaze: Most ladies simply dont know when to just stop running.. In the game of love, there are stages. I cant be stuck in stage1 (chasing), just cos she thinks she's too good for me. Do I look like usain bolt? . I'll rather meet up a girl that'll walk with me..

Ultimately, it boils down to how u control the game.. Ladies of this generation hardly deserve dat treatment. Our mothers were chased by our fathers cos they remained virgins till they married. How many women of real substance do we have these days..

That's a bloody lie!! Everybody is agrovated! Those guys then were playing too
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: For dating of course not, but for marriage viginity is a must... For religious reasons

like i said earlier, you are not a prize and you are not special. I will talk to you any way i want dumb whoar wink

[size=14pt]
Pleep... You sound like a very bitter and angry man. I dont know what women have done to hurt you so badly. Have 5 things to say to you.
1. PLEASE stop talking about religion because your mindset is far from godly... dont disgrace God like this please! God is neither condemning or judgmental.
2. If you choose not to be respectful then comment elsewhere please. I do not appreciated being called a whoar. I have done nothing to warrant that label.
3. Even if i were a gold digger or a whoar, what is it to you
4. Even if you choose not to get married, remember that you have a mother and female relatives if you dont have sisters. Have some respect!

[/size]
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by paranorman(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2012
Al point noted,but a few are forgetin this:
money! Gurls changed. Men followed suit... B'live me,few guys are out dere that'll 'catch a grenade' 4 a damsel but gals no dey send dem! They'l rather go afta d ones wit 'fat n flabby' pockets! I was such and now, i am a 'new creature'! I'v even heard grannies tellin sons 2 forget'bout women,they shuld seek cash first n women wil run afta'em lyk wildfire! Even grannies knows the trend! Btw,few babes are worth 'catchin a grenade for' cuz they'r jazmines who needs aladins! Glad ma chick's one! *winks*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by paranorman(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

[size=14pt]
Pleep... You sound like a very bitter and angry man. I dont know what women have done to hurt you so badly. Have 5 things to say to you.
1. PLEASE stop talking about religion because your mindset is far from godly... dont disgrace God like this please! God is neither condemning or judgmental.
2. If you choose not to be respectful then comment elsewhere please. I do not appreciated being called a whoar. I have done nothing to warrant that label.
3. Even if i were a gold digger or a whoar, what is it to you
4. Even if you choose not to get married, remember that you have a mother and female relatives if you dont have sisters. Have some respect!

[/size]

chai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.