Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70014 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ilekokonit:

Just another reason why men no longer feel some women are worth chasing. When Obasanjo who is old enough to be your father is now the butt of dirty jokes by a so called lady and you want any sensible man to plan a future with such gutter mouth ??

You are so CLUELESS you better wake up to yourself and stop dreaming! Which girls respect men Obasanjo's age The once that are jumping in bed with old men for a black berry phone or other material crap

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by chikeorji123(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I DONT like to argue with Nigerian men like you who call african girls in the west names and blame then for marriage failure. My answer is DONT marry us. Go back to Nigeria and bring the Nigerian girl to the west... you have ALL my blessing lol grin grin. Nigerian men o/s with their unrealistic expectations. GO HOME AND BRING A WIFE LETS SEE... grin grin
You are looking for a woman who would shut up and kiss your ass and put up with all the crap you throw at her right? Nigeria is the best place to find her right? Go and bring her... Hurry up!!! EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.

Yeah have some points but nearly try to cross the line easy dear..
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why pursue what you can have them with ease when you've got other things??

The answer to that is the answer to your question... wink

Money.. Power.. Respect... and women will come flocking around you.. Only fools run after women..

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oh Please, that was 1980 and way back.

I mean, back then, you had to travel far to even know "other kinds of women" existed.

Welcome to the 21st century. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Originalsly: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why should a man pursue women when women are just a fone call away?...... or a show of wealth whether it be cash, car or clothing can make the woman hmmm....run out of her pants to come meet him? You know what time it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by aribisala0(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Not true .I still chase women......,. away! cool

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Yvete(f): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
When the posters name is 'Chopurmoni', why won't they run? grin grin j/k

I still get 'chased' though. Men men everywhere. kiss
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by claremont(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
aribisala0: Not true .I still chase women......,. away! cool
Correct!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Skywalker5(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
The hunter is now the hunted
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by iamtheprincipal: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
WOmen, no longer need to be pursued that long as it were in the days of our fathers and forefathers. Just go make your money and see them come calling and knocking at your door...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by otokx(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
well the poster has raised some valid points?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by blazingtrain: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Says who?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Crankshaft: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why waste time on edge-girls when you've got 3g-girls?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by geekinthelead: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
nacking tings too cost moni these days... nna eh
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by uyakachi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
but why do one have to chase girls of this days that are too pround and abusive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by illuminutty: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
supply is way more than demand.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Men still dey pursue me o, so no be all of them don tire.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by buhak: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
i think some ladies are still responsible but it few and only a responsible guys can get them not all the rush ladies that walk arround
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by caesaraba(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Isn't it obvious? Just chase after success and the girls chase after you. Strategy devised by men who have seen so much nonsense in the course of pursuing women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by rabdeluxe(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Girl?? No time to check time... I no fit chop sand.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by geekinthelead: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Men still dey pursue me o, so no be all of them don tire.

cocos cocos.. chai.. infact i no go mind free your cocoa o... chaiiii!!!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by maygah(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Availability of so many gurls and dis gurls @ their beck and call.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by franchizy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

story grin grin

Big Story
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
The truth of the matter is that pursuing most girls nowadays is akin to punishing/cheating yourself for no good reason. The presumption of men of old was that the woman they were pursuing was a virgin, or at least was preserving her virtue through out the period of the chase. Women of old didn't play hard to get; they were indeed hard to get because of traditional values and social conditioning that prevailed those days. I don't think a man would chase a girl that he knows is most likely being fvcked silly by other guys while playing 'hard to get' for him - as is often the case these days. It is simply not worth it.

Most importantly, men now realise that women these days have two different sets of behaviour depending on what they think can be gained from the man 'pursuing' them. If they see the man chasing them as offering little or no tangible value, they quickly activate their 'hard to get' mode, whereas they easily and quickly open their legs wide for a man that offers tangible rewards. We all see daily how money and power of any kind conquers them easily. We all saw how easily MOST of them (i.e. The fine enough ones) were fvcked by lecturers in school in exchange for pass marks. We constantly see how MOST of them sleep with influential men in exchange for jobs, and keep sleeping with their bosses to retain their jobs. We all see how MANY of them have sugar daddies or rich benefactors that they rely on for handouts to sustain their lifestyles.

Most guys therefore realise the futility and idiocy of wasting time 'pursuing' rats that are running desperately into the loins of other guys that they expect to gain something tangible from. As such, most guys now prefer to devote their time to pursuits that can help them become the sort of men that women run to.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by onagoodday1: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
when a girl is worth chasing, she would be chased...how can can one be chasing a girl for a while only for him to learn that mr A,B and C has slept with her b4...imagine the disapointment
i chased my girl for about three years while in school, she is 25 now, a pharmacist and still a virgin. Up till now i never regreted chasing her, because she was worth the chase
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cos women are not playing hard to get anymore. You dont pursue something that is not running away from you. Gurls of today are always available so what do we pursue ?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by seyi072000(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by seanet01: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Women are too cheap nowadays. So many free obo opened for real phucking
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by seanet01: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Cos women are not playing hard to get anymore. You dont pursue something that is not running away from you. Gurls of today are always available so what do we pursue ?
Correct. Even nowadays they are the one doing the running.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by franchizy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

so are you advising Joey to continue with his PAY AS YOU GO - life
just because he doesnt have a girlfriend shocked angry angry

Bros abeg which one is PAY AS YOU GO so I can subscribe cos it will be very economical
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by kokoye(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
If you spend your valuable time chasing a woman in this day and age, you will obviously be a poor man - and the girl will not give you face...then she'll call you a stalker.

Instead, chase what will make girls chase you....money??

yea smiley

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.