Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Tenth Generation - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tenth Generation (45567 Views)

Generation To Generations... / Our Generation.. Nigeria Is Our Responsibility / To The Dying African Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tenth Generation by barag(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Frankii u no go kil person oh.ur story is sooo good jst dt i read it into d night n a tot occured to me dt i might replay onr of d scene of Rogers in my dreams. o boy come see as my heart dey beat. u did a good job. hope u r good now
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2013
barag: Frankii u no go kil person oh.ur story is sooo good jst dt i read it into d night n a tot occured to me dt i might replay onr of d scene of Rogers in my dreams. o boy come see as my heart dey beat. u did a good job. hope u r good now

i am good my brother... glad u like it, i have decided to bury my emotion into a new work... i hope it will b half as good as this. thanx
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
frank3.16:

i am good my brother... glad u like it, i have decided to bury my emotion into a new work... i hope it will b half as good as this. thanx
wat do u mean by that, the litu i read show is way way bigger,and beta.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
Damex333: wat do u mean by that, the litu i read show is way way bigger,and beta.

lol Damexx, now u gat me fired up!!!
Re: The Tenth Generation by barag(f): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
frank3.16:

brother ke abeg i'm a lady o....... Jst finished wt cyber lover n i must say its also a good one. u too much
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
barag:
brother ke abeg i'm a lady o....... Jst finished wt cyber lover n i must say its also a good one. u too much

i am truly sorry for misunderstanding ur gender. do u stay in abj? we could hook up... talk about writing
Re: The Tenth Generation by barag(f): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
frank3.16:

i am truly sorry for misunderstanding ur gender. do u stay in abj? we could hook up... talk about writing
nah i stay in lagos
Re: The Tenth Generation by barag(f): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
frank3.16:

nah i stay in lagos . so wen is ur nextstory comin up
Re: The Tenth Generation by barag(f): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
frank3.16:

nah i stay in lagos.... so wen is ur next story comin up
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
barag:
nah i stay in lagos.... so wen is ur next story comin up

hopefully by nxt wk monday
Re: The Tenth Generation by Temagg(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Wow!!! Dis is an interestin and intrigin story...its sooo real it got me stuckd wit my fone,and just lik an epic movie...wel doooooone!
Re: The Tenth Generation by Jumizie13(f): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow. The cyber lover was somtin, but this 1 is somtin else. Oh my. M already havin a crush on you. (muah)
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
Jumizie13: Wow. The cyber lover was somtin, but this 1 is something else. Oh my. M already havin a crush on you. (muah)

thanks for the kiss, its nice being crushed on by a pretty lady like you...especially after losing my sweet heart to a ghastly motor accident.

well, pls watch out for my next story, "The Religion" i will start posting by Monday. pls ensure you meet me there at the new thread.

thanks,

1 Like

Re: The Tenth Generation by dademonie(f): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
I love this story, I almost sent an e-slap to sean when he was abt givin roger d bead, I was so scared. This write up is d best I've read so far, it was so real.
Frankie, I'm sorry about ur fiance. I know she's resting in peace.
Re: The Tenth Generation by zinylizzy(f): 3:45am On May 03, 2013
hi frank. I really enjoyed dis story. but u told us rogers was smallish and sometimes still referred to him as d big man....well,thanks again for dis.I throw way salute to u,..
Re: The Tenth Generation by sconp: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2013
Frank wonderful job. I loved the story u got me hooked from the beginning to the end. I also love the way u update the thread. It was a wonderful piece. Wie did u get the inspiration from?
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
zinylizzy: hi frank. I really enjoyed dis story. but u told us rogers was smallish and sometimes still referred to him as d big man....well,thanks again for dis.I throw way salute to u,..

scon-p:
Frank wonderful job. I loved the story u got me hooked from the beginning to the end. I also love the way u update the thread. It was a wonderful piece. Wie did u get the inspiration from?

Thanks... Are pple still reading this stuff? Well I got d inspiration from me, just started writing and boom!! I am making all d connections and fixin d dots.
Re: The Tenth Generation by sconp: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
frank3.16:

Thanks... Are pple still reading this stuff? Well I got d inspiration from me, just started writing and boom!! I am making all d connections and fixin d dots.
that wonderful Boss
Re: The Tenth Generation by Emeraldz(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wow! You held me spellbound, as in , seriously. Muaaaaaah, you are the bomb.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
thanks Emerald, especially for the kisssssssss
Re: The Tenth Generation by Sles: 3:51am On Jul 30, 2013
very interesting literary works. Keep it up , make me yearning for more. All ur works are excellent, do keep d flag flying
Re: The Tenth Generation by profjingo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Just funished readin 'the convenant'

I must confess dat I aven't read a story dis interestin in a long time.

@frank_ feelin u all d way.

Make I start wit 'the birth' immediately
Re: The Tenth Generation by Hollyb(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Just finished reading this novel and i must confess that your d bomb. The character's are so real and even the events. A big thumbs up to you
Re: The Tenth Generation by gendebs(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
My best online/e-book story. waitn 4 d write up dat will beat this, sure it cant be in dis generation may be in d 10th generation
Re: The Tenth Generation by gendebs(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
My best online/e-book story. waitn 4 d write up dat will beat this, sure it cant be in dis generation may be in d 10th generation to come
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Lol @ gendabs... I am starting a new story tomorrow, let's see how it goes, I am working on makin it better than this though. Thanks
Re: The Tenth Generation by Wesslier(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sir Frank, I just read d 1st part of dis story and yet 2 finish d second part. Wow now i get ur points clearly. U are 1 wonderful fellow on Nairaland.
By d way have u seen James Omokwe's Awakening (movie)?.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Sleekbaby(f): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow! Ds s really gr8, i cnt blv dt am stil awake by ds tym of d nyt reading ds, u've done a nyz job, i pray dt God will bless ur handwrk, d sky is ur stepping stone.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Kslib(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Woow!! Just finished reading this.. I must say "frank,you are damn good"..
keep it up man..
Rogers is ruthless sha.. Lmao!!!
He was so ruthless that i kept laughing at the way he commanded his elders before killing them esp the scene where he killed his grandparents. That particular scene killed me with laughter,despite the fact that it was meant to be tragic..lol.. Thats strange though,cos i couldnt stop laughing...
Once again,frank,you are a fantastic writer.. Keep the candle of creative writing burning...
All izz well!
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kslib: Woow!! Just finished reading this.. I must say "frank,you are damn good"..
keep it up man..
Rogers is ruthless sha.. Lmao!!!
He was so ruthless that i kept laughing at the way he commanded his elders before killing them esp the scene where he killed his grandparents. That particular scene killed me with laughter,despite the fact that it was meant to be tragic..lol.. Thats strange though,cos i couldnt stop laughing...
Once again,frank,you are a fantastic writer.. Keep the candle of creative writing burning...
All izz well!

Yessoooo, I never knew that part was funny... Perhaps I will go through it again. Thanx man, glad u enjoyin. U are d best.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Kslib(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
frank3.16:

Yessoooo, I never knew that part was funny... Perhaps I will go through it again. Thanx man, glad u enjoyin. U are d best.
No problem,you are welcome.. I loved the story..
By the way,i'm not sure you'll find it funny sha BUT the scene where he came to finish off his grandparents from the way he entered the house and how he addressed them had me in tears produced by laughter..
To be honest,i also found it strange that i laughed that hard at a scene that was meant to be tragic.. I was laughing for like 15minutes straight..lol
Maybe it has too do with the fact that the little kid had no respect for his elders or whatever but i found it hilarious.. I also found the way he introduced himself to his victims very hilarious.. He gat no time for bullshit,all he wants is answers..
I think i've kinda figured out why i laughed that hard at that scene... It was way Rogers approached his victims verbally, before finishing them off Alaogbaga style.lol.
It's because you beautifully painted him as being a 19 old kid,but a ruthless one at that.. I've realized that i wouldnt have laughed as i did if lets say "Rogers wasnt a kid but an adult"....
His ruthlessness not only as a person but also as a kid amazed my subconscious AND my surprise was converted into laughter....
Lemme tell you something @frank,you are fantastic writer...
Only one idea you infused into the story changed the whole thing.. That idea was how you allowed Rogers to to strike exactly when he turned a teenager..
He was a teenager but yet so ruthless AND that made the readers also fear Rogers just like the characters in the story.. You did an amazing job with the rogers character and i commend you for that.. You sold him well to the readers and i personally, bought it well..

If Rogers had been an Adult,then i dont think the Rogers part would have been interesting the way it eventually turned out to be BUT you made the right decision by allowing him to start causing damage at the age of 19teen. Nice thinking..
Once again,nice one frank....
All izz well!
Re: The Tenth Generation by penzino(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
How could I have missed dis story ehhh @Frankenstein, u are a maestro bro.... God will endow u with more creativity and knowledge...... Meanwhile am going back to the "secret of the gods" thread, to continue from where I stopped.... Thanx bro, u made my weekend awesome....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees / Hearts and Hints Magazines / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.