Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Tenth Generation - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tenth Generation (45561 Views)

Generation To Generations... / Our Generation.. Nigeria Is Our Responsibility / To The Dying African Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tenth Generation by abdulmaliq(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2013
Lemme confess, i read "two man bussiness" in one sitting... Believe me during lectures dis was all over my mind... Thumbs up man.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2013
abdulmaliq: Lemme confess, i read "two man bussiness" in one sitting... Believe me during lectures dis was all over my mind... Thumbs up man.

lol... glad i caught ur attention that much, besides what do u mean by 'two man business'
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2013
frank3.16:

lol... glad i caught ur attention that much, besides what do u mean by 'two man business'
its a story by one other author on nairaland. Named dare
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2013
Thanks Damexx, I am going to check it out rigth away
Re: The Tenth Generation by LarrySun(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello Frank,

Nice work there. You're good. Very good. Please I want you to read the link below and tell me if you're interested in joining.
Nairaland Detection Club

Thanks.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Hello Frank,

Nice work there. You're good. Very good. Please I want you to read the link below and tell me if you're interested in joining.
Nairaland Detection Club

Thanks.
larry my man,am frank's nairaland agent o,so c me first.
Re: The Tenth Generation by LarrySun(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Damex333: larry my man,am frank's nairaland agent o,so c me first.
Everywhere I turn, I find you, Damex.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
Dts cos,am just lyk rodgers in term of strength and speed but not cruelty.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Damex333: Dts cos,am just lyk rodgers in term of strength and speed but not cruelty.

Lol @Damexx, ok as my agent I want to let u know that I have accepted Larry's proposal. I hope I am permitted. If u say no, I resign immediately.
Re: The Tenth Generation by LarrySun(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
frank3.16:

Lol @Damexx, ok as my agent I want to let u know that I have accepted Larry's proposal. I hope I am permitted. If u say no, I resign immediately.
He won't say know. I trust him wink
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

He won't say know. I trust him wink
he knows i love stories,so my client,frank can go ahead wit d detection club,and i will use that avenue 2 improve my writing skills,though i av nothing now.anyhow, LETS GO THERE cheesy grin
Re: The Tenth Generation by MRXELA(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2013
Hey frank, that was soo interesting. I started from the begging to the end. It kept me busy for 3days, i couldn't think of any thing that brought me to naira land every day if not 'the tenth generation'

but there is a plc i don't understand. Amaka picked up her phone and dialed 911. lol

your story killed my full charged battery more than 5 times, exactly the way rogers killed people mercilessly.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
MR XELA: Hey frank, that was soo interesting. I started from the begging to the end. It kept me busy for 3days, i couldn't think of any thing that brought me to naira land every day if not 'the tenth generation'

but there is a plc i don't understand. Amaka picked up her phone and dialed 911. lol

your story killed my full charged battery more than 5 times, exactly the way rogers killed people mercilessly.

Lol sory for ur battery, u are really funny. Sory about the 911 error sha, I got carried away. I am glad u lovd it.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Wendyphil(f): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
U ar so good Frank,ur story rily kept me busy and rily made me 2 luk 4wad 2 smtin 2 read.I must confess dt somtyms i cudnt jst wait 4 my lectures 2 end jst 2 go bk n resume readn ur stori.
The xters were so real,i cud jst feel everytin while readin.U ar good bro.,kip it up!!,wil be xpectin ur next stori...
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
Frank, u really need 2 change d surname of lucan in d collaboration thread, d lady named efe isn't taking it fyn,so u just av 2 change it, u can any other 1,lyk ade,even rodgers.grin. And i also need ur numb.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=Damex333]Frank, u really need 2 change d surname of lucan in d collaboration thread, d lady named efe isn't taking it fyn,so u just av 2 change it, u can any other 1,lyk ade,even rodgers.grin. And i also need ur numb.[/quot

yes, i have changed the name. i posted my number right after i posted the last chapter, u can find it there, thnx
Re: The Tenth Generation by Ice4jez(m): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
oga ice: frank frank frank where u dey
frank:ice see me here
oga ice:iya orobo abeg help me give dis man alomo and bush meat make he chop for a job well done
iya orobo:i no go mind to add orobo join cos dis boy correct oga ice
oga ice:true talk my dear the boy no sabi disappoint oh .not like some pple
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ice4jez: oga ice: frank frank frank where u dey
frank:ice see me here
oga ice:iya orobo abeg help me give dis man alomo and bush meat make he chop for a job well done
iya orobo:i no go mind to add orobo join cos dis boy correct oga ice
oga ice:true talk my dear the boy no sabi disappoint oh .not like some pple

Ha ha ha, guy u have got me laughing like a mad man!!! Who b this guy... Thanks man, glad u love my stufff.
Re: The Tenth Generation by IcemanP(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
i just started reading it over the weekend and was glued to it till the very end...i enjoyed every moment.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2013
Iceman P: i just started reading it over the weekend and was glued to it till the very end...i enjoyed every moment.

thanks, i am working on another story... i am hoping that this will be much better.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
frank3.16:

thanks, i am working on another story... i am hoping that this will be much better.
hurray!!!, frank is starting another story o, make u tell us first o.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2013
Damex333: hurray!!!, frank is starting another story o, make u tell us first o.

Of course Damexx, I will. Its just going to take a little while, but nairaland will c it first.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
i am sorry for those who are calling me saying they want the rest of the story. i promise to repost it once i can clear all doubt of plaigiarism, but i promise i will finish d story. thanks
Re: The Tenth Generation by tundunlola(f): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2013
I really like ur story,can't wait to read d concludin part,kudos
Re: The Tenth Generation by OMITAF: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
I jst started reading d tenth generation yesterdae, bt on getting to d third page I saw dat u've deleted d other concluding parts.
Am enjoying d story so can u please post them back?
Thank u
Re: The Tenth Generation by tonyxxx(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2013
angryJst started d story as well & it seems the third part hz been deleated.... Reading your excerptional story without an end is really heart wrentching,itz jst lyk getting someone addicted 2 some kind of new drug & suddenly bolting away with b prescriptions.... Would luv too see d concluding parts! (Simply amazing job uve done with this story,more grese to your elbow.)
Re: The Tenth Generation by Mologi(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Encour encour!!
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mologi: Encour encour!!

lol, whats the meaning of encour?
Re: The Tenth Generation by Reenoj(f): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Frank of cos u know u are da bomb already but its disheartening reading de story halfway.can u plese put back de 3rd episode?I guess those stealing others work has been taken care of.Eagerly waiting.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
ok for those who have been calling me ans sending me mails askin that i should repost the remainin part of this story, and making me really bad. here u have it.
thnx for the love
Re: The Tenth Generation by honeeyplum(f): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Soooooooo interesting!
The characters were so real, d only issue I ve is that d author Frank tends to live on people's comments (as in no comments, no update)
Same thing wit cyber lover,U̶̲̥̅̊ r a very good writer n sud not let dat affect U̶̲̥̅̊ so stop threatening to stop updating wen we don't comment,we just might b waiting to finish reading.
Keep up the work Bro.
Best Regards.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2013
Stumbled upon this story yersterday morning and ve since not been able to get my eyes of the page til i got to the end. Love this sooooooooooo much. Pls publish it ohhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees / Hearts and Hints Magazines / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.