Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) (23344 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by NAMESABI(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2012
this is no longer news. Help us o lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Beync(f): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2012
ignis so u and ur brother are still living in the north
Look If anything happen to u or ur brother I won't shed tears for you
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by honeric01(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2012
Beync: ignis so u and ur brother are still living in the north
Look If anything happen to u or ur brother I won't shade tears for you

Can you house them in the south for the time being?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by abdulkayus(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2012
Dem don start as usual, abusin Muslims, islam, North and d Holy Prophet of Islam. SMH to som bigoted fools.
And to who ever is tryin to cause mayhem in 9ja, i wish to u wat u wish to others.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Hailedin9ja: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2012
My brother just told me that they've gone and bombed MTN too.

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by talktrue1(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2012
In what seems to be a resumption of attacks on telecommunications facilities in the Northern part of Nigeria, suicide bombers have carried out two separate attacks against telecommunication facilities in Kano state.

The first attack occurred at the building of Airtel Telecommunications Company near Mallam Kato Square, Sabon Gari, Kano, injuring an unconfirmed number of people.

Bayo Osho, an Airtel staff who survived the attack, said two suicide bombers in separate cars carried out the attack.

He said the first car rammed the gate before a second car, laden with explosives, drove into the building. The driver of the second car then came out and exchanged gunfire with the security personnel before the explosives went off.

Minutes after the Airtel incident, another attack was launched against MTN switch in Bompai along Mai Malari, opposite northern Flower mills in Bompai.

However, reports indicate that the attack was unsuccessful as they car exploded outside the building.

According to sources, the switch at Bompai controls MTN network in 13 states while that of Airtel attacked earlier controls network in 7 states.

Already, subscribers on the Airtel network are already experiencing network disruption even as security personnel have been dispatched to other masts and switches in anticipation of further attacks.

Only the suicide bombers who attacked the Airtel office can be confirmed dead according to security sources.

More details coming...

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/184074-updated-suicide-bombers-attack-telecom-facilities-in-kano
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by mrdrizzy(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2012
see this animals oh! Dey want india to bring their witch come naija,abi dem no knw sey airtel na indians??
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by MrLee(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2012
ignis: My brother just told me that they've gone and bombed MTN too.
ok naaaaa
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Olumogun: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
ANYWAY, THIS IS A WARNING THAT HAS BEEN SENT TO MY PHONE BY A FRIEND:
Be careful of Christmas GIFTS and PACKAGES.
They may contain BOMB !!!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by markus1133: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
shocking
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by hugafella(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bambela: Islamabad

LOL!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by IncomeTutor: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Our leaders are culpable. They took our beloved
nation to the level of insecurity through
corruption and mismanagement.

Today, this is the dividends of democracy and
military era! It is a shame!!!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by mannyU: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
I blame Gej 4 all dis rubbish. He is d Commander in chief but has continously sat on his dumb A55 like a paralyzed donkey only for him 2 be commanded. Scared of even his own shadow.
Grow some balls phuk, do u even knw who u are U d 4kkin president!!! Pple are dying. Arrest d situation, use Iron fist, arrest ur V.P. Damn i miss OBj
#spits on National flag

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
these people no get joy, they don't like good thing, look at how they crippled MTN, now they want to do the same to AIRTEL( in my opinion the most economical network invoke at the moment)they will not succeed
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by olasco99(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
where is dis country going, God shld take control
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
manny U: I blame Gej 4 all dis rubbish. He is d Commander in chief but has continously sat on his dumb A55 like a paralyzed donkey only for him 2 be commanded. Scared of even his own shadow.
Grow some balls phuk, do u even knw who u are U d 4kkin president!!! Pple are dying. Arrest d situation, use Iron fist, arrest ur V.P. Damn i miss OBj
#spits on National flag
arrest VP on wat ground? Go fcck urself son!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by tpapi: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
obicentlis: let's see,,,,,,
dis soldier dos not look like a naija man

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by WilyWily6: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
North is for Northerners
West is For Westerners
East is For Easterners
South is For Southerners
Ijawland is for Ijaws
Ogoniland is for Ogonis
Ewu Awusaland is for Awusas
BenniLand is for Bennis
Aworiland is for Aworis
Efikland is for Efiks
Yorubaland is for Ofemanus
Igboland is for Igbos
Etc.
Everyone to his Tent

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by 3kay945(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
They always have idiotic reasons for their attacks, which one will they give to this insanity now, they want to live in stone age?

Christians in the North should be very careful attending church services this period, they must put many precautions into place otherwise going to church would be suicidal.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by stjudas(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Allahu akbar!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Ibim Seminatari, NDDC DG (Acting) / Aisha: PDP Says First Lady’s Outburst Exposes President’s Incompetence / Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.