Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) (23352 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by onuwaje(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
I love nigeria!!!! Bombings in the north bunkery in the south child abuse in the west kidnappings in the east
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by caesaraba(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Beync:

Why are people so mean to themselves?

Yeah, guess he should have decided where he was going to be born and raised. Brilliant! Just brilliant!
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Beync(f): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
honeric01:

Can you house them in the south for the time being?
yes I can house them.
Their lifes is worth more than house
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by dady12: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
i think,with the situation at hand ,the GEJ should be aware that all this idiots are preparing more attack during the festive season,our security men need to wake up before it is too late,if GEJ really want to put an end to boko haram insulgency,who would have listen to late azazi,now he sack his brother and replace him with aboki, aboki and GEJ and saying govt is on top while JTF is winning the battle and more deadly attack are going on.God we need your intervention ,
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by batstan(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hmmmmm!!! Really wondering why the bombings are one sided when it comes to the telecoms operators........its either MTN or Airtel angryHmmmmm!!! Really wondering why the bombings are one sided when it comes to the telecoms operators........its either MTN or Airtel
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by caesaraba(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
From the posts I see on NL, Ha! When I hear people say lets break up, I laugh at my predicament. The Southerners look at me as a Northerner who doesn't deserve to breath, the Northerner sees me as an infidel who should either accept his religion or die. Either way, the odds aren't in my favour. If I decide to form my own country, my village would be succeptible to attacks from Enugu which it shares a boundary with, whereas my friends in Jos would also be under attacks from neighbouring Bauchi.

Haul insults on me but the only thing both the north and the south can agree on is the fact that I don't deserve to exist.

But, corgito ergo sum!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by OkochiZico(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
DDis guys are fools
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Agrika: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
@Red light u think so or "they" want you to think so?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by mu2sa2: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rich4god: Am not an advocate for the division of this country. But a saying goes like this "Out of 2 evils, one is lesser." for me, i think the lesser evil now is for us to divide cos its a greater evil for the country to be united and fighting each other. Now one knows what BH are planing this xmas... and one can tell the reaction from other regions if something goes wrong in the north.
It's simplistic to say nigeria should divide. You will hav to tell us how many countries nigeria should divide into.The brats talking about splitting nigeria on nairaland are too young or uneducated to know that you dont run away from a problem in order to solve it.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by confusion247(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
mu2sa2: It's simplistic to say nigeria should divide. You will hav to tell us how many countries nigeria should divide into.The brats talking about splitting nigeria on nairaland are too young or uneducated to know that you dont run away from a problem in order to solve it.
We all knew that you are educated and more experienced to lecture us. Kindly tell us the solution to this problem. The only thing that can solve this problem is division. We can divide into four or more so that we can have peace. After 98 years of unholy marriage, after 52 years as a nation we still kill ourselves in the name of religion and tribe. Then you are here thinking that miracles will happen. For this unnecessary killings to stop, we will divide so that northerners will have freedom to practice their religion without interference from Nigerian constitution.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by confusion247(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hailedin9ja: I seriously salute the FAITH of the Christians in the north. I pray this Xmas will be bloodless.
How can this Christmas be bloodless when an hausa muslem believes that the death of an infidel is a first class ticket to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by frevangel(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
batstan: Hmmmmm!!! Really wondering why the bombings are one sided when it comes to the telecoms operators........its either MTN or Airtel angryHmmmmm!!! Really wondering why the bombings are one sided when it comes to the telecoms operators........its either MTN or Airtel

Any thought that Eti.... could be involved? Remember they are from the east side. Anyway, I have been wondering this might be another conspiracy, seriously wondering.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by ignis: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
confusion247:
How can this Christmas be bloodless when an hausa muslem believes that the death of an infidel is a first class ticket to heaven.
That is why we have to be strong in prayers, so that God will fustrate their plans.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by confusion247(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
brownlord:

Why r muslim always angry each time people insult bh? Jst wonderin
When you condemn boko haram you condemn muslems, islam and our prophet, that is why muslems are always angry. Don't you know that islam and violence mean the same thing?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by confusion247(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
omenziate:

Was abdulmuttalab Kanuri too? Dey deceive urself, all of una d same chairman, d common lingua franca among una na wetin?
I don't know if fulani herdsmen are also kanuri.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by mu2sa2: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
confusion247:
We all knew that you are educated and more experienced to lecture us. Kindly tell us the solution to this problem. The only thing that can solve this problem is division. We can divide into four or more so that we can have peace. After 98 years of unholy marriage, after 52 years as a nation we still kill ourselves in the name of religion and tribe. Then you are here thinking that miracles will happen. For this unnecessary killings to stop, we will divide so that northerners will have freedom to practice their religion without interference from Nigerian constitution.
Divide into 4 or more countries- that's your solution to solving nigeria's problems! How did u arrive at 4? Why not 776 (no. of LGAs) or 36 or 240 (tribes) countries. But will the same problems not exist in those countries. Let's face it, boko haram, armed robbery, ritual killings,extra judicial killings by security forces - and all other problems confronting nigeria- are perpetrated by human beings, not jinns. All we need is good governance and focussed, honest committed leaders to tackle the problems.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Odunnu: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
caesaraba: From the posts I see on NL, Ha! When I hear people say lets break up, I laugh at my predicament. The Southerners look at me as a Northerner who doesn't deserve to breath, the Northerner sees me as an infidel who should either accept his religion or die. Either way, the odds aren't in my favour. If I decide to form my own country, my village would be succeptible to attacks from Enugu which it shares a boundary with, whereas my friends in Jos would also be under attacks from neighbouring Bauchi.

Haul insults on me but the only thing both the north and the south can agree on is the fact that I don't deserve to exist.

But, corgito ergo sum!
I feel you. We can only but pray.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
. . .
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by fxskye: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
onyewec3: Hoping to get 72 virgins dat has been defiled by mohammed and devil....if u do suicide bomb and get 72 v yansh dat means mohammed will get 1000 v yansh...dat mohammed go dey Bleep well o...no wonder he married a woman older than him.dat mohammed luv pussy tinz o
May forgive u n show u d true way .
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by adezzy01(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
nw I kn wot ds country ppl's mentality ar rduce2. I true wip4d futur of ds youths who witout tot. Hmmmm.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Ebubeagu Security Operative In Ebonyi / Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court / Keyamo’s Appointment Is Welcomed By Delta APC – Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.