Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) (23351 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Damaturu, Yobe State / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by emmacity2: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
Wen wil boko haram stop dis nonsense. I am leving k.town 4 gud o
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by ignis: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
emmacity2: Wen wil boko haram stop dis nonsense. I am leving k.town 4 gud o
Bros, you are not alone.
I will be leaving k town too very soon.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by nagoma(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
brownlord: Who cares the world ended yesterday, so if they like they can wipe the entire north for all I care, bastards

We in the north are facing the terrorist group . A small town community 3 weeks ago swarmed 4 gunmen and arrested them with their bare hands . The gunmen killed 10 men and wounded many but the crowd in their hundreds surged on carrying the dead and wounded out of the way. All the 4 gunmen were captured by the people and handed over to the police. A lot of progress is being made by interrogation of those captured alive and by expert examination of phones and sim cards and are still making arrests. The community have set up a fund for those injured and the dependents of the deceased brave community members. But such news are avoided by the press , certainly by Nairalanders , especially haters like you.

Like everything , the BH violence will eventually end and the Nigerian north . The north will know how to deal, Non violently but decisively socially and politically,with their enemies who insisted that the problem is northern problem and not a Nigeria problem. Many feel most comfortable to lump all Muslims in the north together as Boko Haram or their supporters,
A shooting in one school in the US becomes a national problem . When cities and states are having their lives, livelihood and economy been wiped out you are talking like that!
You and Boko Haram are my enemies , you are the same to me.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by ibro360(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
brownlord: Who cares the world ended yesterday, so if they like they can wipe the entire north for all I care, bastards
if d world ended yesterday wat ar u still doing here
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Davidogar(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Naija no good again ooooo na our leaders be dey boko haram bcoz dem no want do something about am.................
cry kiss cool
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by talk2me006(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bambela: Islamabad
Christianmonkey
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by afolabisegun(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
The time for Muslims and Christians misunderstanding, ugly debates has reached again. God help us all
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by taharqa: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
The two Suicide Bombers FAILED. They didnt destroy the Exchange Centers of the two Teleco cops; only both of them were killed, and just one person was injured....

THEY FAILED....

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by PrinceChibueze1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Boko haram! enough is enough.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
I thought it was jux knockout banging wel buh the way people are firing explosives in the name of xmas celebration is absurd at this critical period.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by otele(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
taharqa:
The two Suicide Bombers FAILED. They didnt destroy the Exchange Centers of the two Teleco cops; only both of them were killed, and just one person was injured....

THEY FAILED....

Hahahahhahohohohohohohohohohohhejejehehehehehehehehihihihihihihihihi
grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by otele(m): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
taharqa:
The two Suicide Bombers FAILED. They didnt destroy the Exchange Centers of the two Teleco cops ; only both of them were killed and just one person was injured....

THEY FAILED....

Hahahahhahohohohohohohohohohohhejejehehehehehehehehihihihihihihihihi
grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by ignis: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2012
taharqa:

THEY FAILED....
By God's grace, the will continue to fail.

The triumph of evil over good is temporal.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by nduchucks: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2012
We all should be concerned that GEJ is not decisive enough to take overwhelming millitary action against BH or courageous enough to offer his own amnesty program? GEJ's weakness and inaction continues to cause the deaths of both civilians and other Nigerians. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by otele(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2012
No 75 virgins for them tongue

May be they will receive 75 ugly prostitutes grin
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by babestella: 1:30am On Dec 23, 2012
Pls all gsm service in the northern part of Nigeria should be shut down,
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by cjrane: 4:14am On Dec 23, 2012
ignis:
Bros, you are not alone.
I will be leaving k town too very soon.

Wetin una still dey wait for? Abi na until una bomb mutilated dead body dey inside mortuary with many others dumped there wey una go leave? Oya remain and wait for Boko boys to change their mind.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by onyxo76(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2012
i wonder what will happen when they run out targets to bomb? will they now turn the bombs on themselves?they must have a very euphoric feeling hearing and seeing those bombs go off...
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by sanandreas(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2012
caesaraba: From the posts I see on NL, Ha! When I hear people say lets break up, I laugh at my predicament. The Southerners look at me as a Northerner who doesn't deserve to breath, the Northerner sees me as an infidel who should either accept his religion or die. Either way, the odds aren't in my favour. If I decide to form my own country, my village would be succeptible to attacks from Enugu which it shares a boundary with, whereas my friends in Jos would also be under attacks from neighbouring Bauchi.

Haul insults on me but the only thing both the north and the south can agree on is the fact that I don't deserve to exist.

But, corgito ergo sum!
caesaraba: From the posts I see on NL, Ha! When I hear people say lets break up, I laugh at my predicament. The Southerners look at me as a Northerner who doesn't deserve to breath, the Northerner sees me as an infidel who should either accept his religion or die. Either way, the odds aren't in my favour. If I decide to form my own country, my village would be succeptible to attacks from Enugu which it shares a boundary with, whereas my friends in Jos would also be under attacks from neighbouring Bauchi.

Haul insults on me but the only thing both the north and the south can agree on is the fact that I don't deserve to exist.

But, corgito ergo sum!

But, corgito ergo sum!

i think, therefore i am.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by jude33084(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2012
talk2me006:
Christianmonkey

Islamimoram cheesy
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by jude33084(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2012
taharqa:

THEY FAILED....

They will also fail to secure the said virgins grin
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by ignis: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
onyxo76: i wonder what will happen when they run out targets to bomb? will they now turn the bombs on themselves?they must have a very euphoric feeling hearing and seeing those bombs go off...
Yea, your thought is as good as mine.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Revolva(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
That's a welcome package aka Xmas airtel BokoBomb bonanza !!
Valid from now till january 5th
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by Chongaiman: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why should the mod hide my post? Am I wrong in empathizing with both bombers and victims? Smh angry
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) by ignis: 6:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Chongaiman: Why should the mod hide my post? Am I wrong in empathizing with both bombers and victims? Smh angry
You are very very wrong.
You are lucky you were not banned.
Innocent people loss their lives and you are here empathizing rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina: We Were Mocked For 'Cassava Bread’, Now Everyone Eats It / Ministerial Screening: APC, PDP Senators Clash Over Schedule Of Duty / Keyamo’s Appointment Is Welcomed By Delta APC – Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.