Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice (2264 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? / "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" / Young Girls Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice by nollywood20: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2012
Girls and women with desperate self-destructive lifestyles have been attacked and harmed for trespassing in dangerous relationships such as dating married men.
In fact, some have been killed by jealous wives who caught them with their husbands.

Many girls and women have dated married men for different selfish reasons, and some of them did so in error, because they never knew the men were married since the unfaithful philanderers lied that they were single.
Such was the case of one incorrigible adulterer who lied to a woman that he was not married when his wife and two kids are very much alive and well next door to us. But the inquisitive woman soon found out the truth and called his wife. His wife nearly passed out after hearing all the lies her shameless husband told the woman.

You can never escape from the grave consequences of being the partner in crime with a cheating married man.

The following are two responses selected from the opinions of single young women on the dangers of dating married men.

I am against it, because what God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
But as a man or woman when you are married, you say bye bye to the singles world and stay focused with your family.
If a man respects and regards his wife, he will not be going our looking for what is not there

~ Loveth M, University of Lagos, December 21, 2012.

I don't blame girls dating married men. They do that to get what they want.
What annoys me is the married men who are not contented with their wives, thereby committing adultery

~ Roseline P, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos, December 21, 2012.

You can read the complete article on http://totnaija..com/2012/12/dangers-of-dating-married-men.html

Re: Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice by hrmkz: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2012
God is looking!
Re: Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww...NEXT!!
Re: Dangers Of Dating Married Men And The One Who Gave His Wife Pubic Lice by nollywood20: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
hrmkz: God is looking!
I agree, but the realities are challenging to many girls in their struggle for survival and welfare.
But girls want to make ends meet and many single guys are jobless and yet they want to date and impregnate girls when they cannot afford Always towels or even Pampers diapers.

Girls who date married men with all the risks do so instead of becoming full time pro-sti-tu-tes and sometimes they complained of being insulted by nasty single guys who bluff them.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But She Is In Love With Someone Else / Possessive Woman Makes Boyfriend Wear Shirt With Photos Of Her Everywhere / Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.