Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? (5637 Views)

Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? / Which Nigerian Tribe Owns Ogbono Soup, Okro Soup, Egusi Soup , Vegetable , White / which nigerian tribe respect elders more(with poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? by Antivirus92(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2012
I heard that it is the igbos. That they are scattered every where around the world. This is just my view. Yours please!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? by achi4u(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Igbos all the waygrin

dem travel the world over.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? by Antivirus92(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
achi4u: Igbos all the waygrin

dem travel the world over.
that's the thought of most people.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? by Cosbyrich: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
I have found out that the Yorubas are the most travelled even in Africa.I may be wrong Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? by bidexiii: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
To the glory of GOD, the Yorubas are the most travelled out of the country, Have seeing this in the UK, US and Asia.
But when it comes to travelling to part of Nigeria the most, give it to the Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? by Iam214(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
bidexiii:
To the glory of GOD, the Yorubas are the most travelled out of the country, Have seeing this in the UK, US and Asia.
But when it comes to travelling to part of Nigeria the most, give it to the Igbos.
Lol go to Asia and America igbos full there
The only place Yorubas have highest population is the UK and brasil
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? by bidexiii: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Iam214:

Lol go to Asia and America igbos full there
The only place Yorubas have highest population is the UK and brasil

baba in the Us, Yoruba yapaaa.
I stayed in Texas for over 3 years, am currently in the uk now. and I can tell you Yorubas are way more than any other tribe. I know there are a lot of Igbos in Changhen mostly doing business
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Travels Out The Most? by banku: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Is this an achievement?

Fulani, your perpetual Rulers, where do they travel to?

Does a New Yorker or Londoner know anything outside New York or London you guys run to.

Instead of you to develop your home and make it attractive to others, you are bragging about running out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka is not a Nigerian ? / Nigerian Origin Of Internet (ifa) In Yoruba Land / Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.