Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Beauty Of Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Kissing (4443 Views)

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Kissing by admajorem: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Am just wondering what it is like 2 kiss a lady. I hav never kissed any woman. (dont lough oo). How can i begin? Can u narrate ur first experience of kissing a guy/woman?
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Before I tell you the beauty of kissing and my first time, please tell me why you haven't kissed anyone.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by admajorem: 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
@rokiatu. Av neva dated. Just got 1.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by vivianc(f): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ok thats ok dear.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
And the beauty of kissing, depends on if you are kissing someone you luv and the fresh breath lol

Exp deep liplock, is the best form of affection and forepla..y If you your partner is a good kisser, whala panty wetter.

My first time please don't give me a flaskback. Worst kiss of my life. I didn't know what I was doing, our teeth was hitting each other dude was just as bad it must have been his first.

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hmmm
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
must you date to kiss someone? you've never liked someone b4. either you're still young or you be rev lipsrsealed
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by eduson77(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
how old are you boi?
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Obinoscopy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kissing bonds the two of u emotionally while s3x bonds spiritually. Kissing to me is the beauty of love and not s3x

You don't need to go to a kissing school to learn how to kiss. U can learn on the act, trust me wink
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by DExplorer1: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
On your first kiss, decide whether it's just a lip thing or you're taking it deep. If it's just lips-to-lips and no tongue rumble, just give it to her so far you can see her lips. You don't need to ask. You can launch it by looking deep into her eyes with emotions, she could be bold to look back and gbam, go for it. If you gonna be doing tongue rumble, make sure you both are closer to eachother. You can stroke her hair backward while you look into her eyes to get her ready. After that you move your lips closer to hers while tilting your head to right and your eyes closed for a sensual feeling. Then you slowly open your lips apart to fit into hers and gently, the tongue rumble can kick-off.

While you do that, if there's no bed around, learn to halt the move. She must be 'high' at that point, same as you.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Orpelin: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Obinoscopy ooooo, are u a kiss expert or consultant??
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hmmm, D-Ex, the ashewo himself, NL's no 2 player has spoken, see the thorough explanation he gave tonguetongue
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Koolking(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
admajorem: Am just wondering what it is like 2 kiss a lady. I hav never kissed any woman. (dont lough oo). How can i begin? Can u narrate ur first experience of kissing a guy/woman?

Are you male or female? You sound like a preteen
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by 190theclown: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
ItsModella: Hmmm, D-Ex, the ashewo himself, NL's no 2 player has spoken, see the thorough explanation he gave tonguetongue

Who's number one shocked
Sexkillz or lalaosky
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

Who's number one shocked
Sexkillz or lalaosky
Are you ok? undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by DExplorer1: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
ItsModella: Hmmm, D-Ex, the ashewo himself, NL's no 2 player has spoken, see the thorough explanation he gave tonguetongue
I want no evil tag. Just helping a dude out smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by k2039: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

Who's number one shocked
Sexkillz or lalaosky

None of the above.

A standing ovation for the one and only number one playeR, Almighty 190-the-clown, na you d crown fit.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nnekacherry: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
rokiatu:
My first time please don't give me a flaskback. Worst kiss of my life. I didn't know what I was doing, our teeth was hitting each other dude was just as bad it must have been his first.

Rotflmao... grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha.. grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by k2039: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer, Obinoscopy, rokiatu, I'm learning, thinking of offering you a consultancy job.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Obinoscopy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Orpelin: Obinoscopy ooooo, are u a kiss expert or consultant??

k2039: D-Explorer, Obinoscopy, rokiatu, I'm learning, thinking of offering you a consultancy job.

@k2039 & Orpelin, I could be a kissing consultant but my clients will only be the beautiful female folks. The degree of their beauty determines my charge rate. The more beautiful the lady is, the lesser my consultancy fee. For damsels like Achukwunet or Ogugua88, I'd do it for FREE cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
k2039:

None of the above.

A standing ovation for the one and only number one playeR, Almighty 190-the-clown, na you d crown fit.
Gbam!! I guess he wanted to hear it from me tonguetongue
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by admajorem: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
am jst greatful 2 u guys. Av lernt a lot @ dis forum.wel! Am a guy in my late 20ties n neva had an intimate woman, though 4 d sake of d Gospel. I believ kissing is part of lov-liftim, 4 mariage. Yeah, just xplorin n getin prepared. No lough 2 much ooo!
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by k2039: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
ItsModella:
Gbam!! I guess he wanted to hear it from me tonguetongue
Helping a friend out should'nt be a bad idea gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Redmosquito(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
When I first kissed
The girl opened her mouth wide and I too opened my mouth wider and then I grabbed her neck with so much force.
And then I pushed her mouth into mine, lips and all. And we began exchanging saliva and catarrh, We were stuck like dat for like 2 hrs, she kept pourin saliva into my mouth and me into hers.#
Damn! it was beautiful and slimy grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by mudistr(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
^^ gross
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ewww!! Mosquito ayama!!
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Redmosquito: When I first kissed
The girl opened her mouth wide and I too opened my mouth wider and then I grabbed her neck with so much force.
And then I pushed her mouth into mine, lips and all. And we began exchanging saliva and catarrh, We were stuck like dat for like 2 hrs, she kept pourin saliva into my mouth and me into hers.#

déjà vu
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by superbloke(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
Redmosquito: When I first kissed
Lmao. You're crazy man.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
OP,thanks for asking...the rest of us shy ones just learnt some goood moves!
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by amyg(f): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:
On your first kiss, decide whether it's just a lip thing or you're taking it deep. If it's just lips-to-lips and no tongue rumble, just give it to her so far you can see her lips. You don't need to ask. You can launch it by looking deep into her eyes with emotions, she could be bold to look back and gbam, go for it. If you gonna be doing tongue rumble, make sure you both are closer to eachother. You can stroke her hair backward while you look into her eyes to get her ready. After that you move your lips closer to hers while tilting your head to right and your eyes closed for a sensual feeling. Then you slowly open your lips apart to fit into hers and gently, the tongue rumble can kick-off.

While you do that, if there's no bed around, learn to halt the move. She must be 'high' at that point, same as you.
MASTER OF D GAME!
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by DExplorer1: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2012
k2039: D-Explorer, Obinoscopy, rokiatu, I'm learning, thinking of offering you a consultancy job.
Please go ahead, make sure the babes involved got good breath then we got a deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Identify Ur Selling Point. / What my girl friend said Pics!! / Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.