Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. (4412 Views)

21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by AFOLABISUG1: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2016
So, i got this friend that recently started serving in lokoja. He met an SS3 student 15years and he claims they are both in love, though they are from different. Could it be real
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2016
grin

Well, nothing is impossible ooo... 2wks ago eehn... A 74yrs old granda married again with a young hot man...

WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE. grin

4 Likes

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Jay542(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2016
They send am go serve the country baba go dey love underage. Smh. Pictures or i no believe sha.
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2016
The guy na fresher maybe... Allow him to find love ooo
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by bamisepeters(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2016
It might be real though, but at this age neither of them has made final decision, in fact, i can still say they don't know what they both want, good for them if it works out.

1 Like

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Well, nothing is impossible ooo... 2wks ago eehn... A 74yrs old granda married again with a young hot man...

WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE. grin
swery can i ask u a question? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
swery can i ask u a question? cheesy

Hahahhahah... What u want booboo? grin
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahah... What u want booboo? grin
Sweery pls can i enta you from behind cheesy,

I SWEAR i won't CUM... Truss me smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by oluwashedy: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Wait! Are you sure its love or mere infatuation? Small geh wey get fyn ass and boobs na him u wan destroy her future
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Ay04z(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2016
dey re both kids....
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by AFOLABISUG1: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2016
oluwashedy:
Wait! Are you sure its love or mere infatuation? Small geh wey get fyn ass and boobs na him u wan destroy her future

I he never seen the boy so serious with something. I think he really is in love with the girl.but then I m telling him the girl might later lose interest...
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by AFOLABISUG1: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2016
oluwashedy:

I ve never seen the boy so serious with something. I think he really is in love with the girl.but then I m telling him the girl might later lose interest...
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by AFOLABISUG1: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Ay04z:
dey re both kids....
I think the guy is old enough to make decisions, the girl though....definitely not
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by AFOLABISUG1: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
bamisepeters:
It might be real though, but at this age neither of them has made final decision, in fact, i can still say they don't know what they both want, good for them if it works out.
I agree with u. Come to think of it, the parent of the girl will literarily killbthe boy if they find out
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by oluwashedy: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2016
AFOLABISUG1:

I ve never seen the boy so serious with something. I think he really is in love with the girl.but then I m telling him the girl might later lose interest...
dahz 4 sure
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:

you and mrcork have lotta things in common undecided

4 Likes

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by bamisepeters(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
AFOLABISUG1:

I agree with u. Come to think of it, the parent of the girl will literarily killbthe boy if they find out
love has so many characteristics that we discover almost every day. This time, it is selfishness oon the part of the guy not thinking about the effect on the young girl. She will need to keep hiding this till she is mature enough to disclose it if pregnancy did not open the bottom of the foul untimely.
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by AFOLABISUG1: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2016
bamisepeters:
love has so many characteristics that we discover almost every day. This time, it is selfishness oon the part of the guy not thinking about the effect on the young girl. She will need to keep hiding this till she is mature enough to disclose it if pregnancy did not open the bottom of the foul untimely.
But how many of these sort of relationships end well. From mybown view the girl might lose interest as time goes on.she never still enter school oo
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by LordOfNaira: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2016
AFOLABISUG1:
So, i got this friend that recently started serving in lokoja. He met an SS3 student 15years and he claims they are both in love, though they are from different. Could it be real

Always a friend. Well, guess what? We know that you are the one that fell in love with a 15 year old girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

you and m.r.c..o.r.k have lotta things in common undecided
last time i check I was talking to trapqueen77 not you undecided , stop trying to woo me , i will never fooork you undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
last time i check I was talking to trapqueen77 not you undecided , stop trying to woo me , i will never fooork you undecided undecided undecided

Hahahahhahaha... Ur funny okada boi... grin u be hitting tat gayl ooo

3 Likes

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by tukdi: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhahaha... Ur funny okada boi... grin u be hitting tat gayl ooo
So what are u feeling like now sef, like say u even fine sef!

Hmmm, make i no talk sha o, u fit take style fine sha!
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by tukdi: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
angry
Berlynn:

you and mrcork have lotta things in common undecided
>: Who told you to join this thread?

I want u to leave this thread now!
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
tukdi:
angry >: Who told you to join this thread?

I want u to leave this thread now!

and what if i don't
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by ameezy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:

Useless rate 90% angry
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by tukdi: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
angry
Berlynn:

and what if i don't
angry Then get ready for an e-fight!

You will regret ever joining this thread!

I'm ready for u!
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Opistorincos(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Awon wayray alaso si wa ni orile ede Nigeria sha. 15 yo girl lipsrsealed
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by tukdi: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

and what if i don't
I'm patiently waiting for u to open your mouth!

How I wish I can catch you now!
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by jashar(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
the 2 both of them are not ok. undecided

All these predators that will be preying on children.

Mtsheeewww...............
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
AFOLABISUG1:

U r crasy mofo for bringing unfound news...... Idiat
Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by AFOLABISUG1: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Always a friend. Well, guess what? We know that you are the one that fell in love with a 15 year old girl.

How did u know
Smh

1 Like

Re: 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. by AFOLABISUG1: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Opistorincos:
Awon wayray alaso si wa ni orile ede Nigeria sha. 15 yo girl lipsrsealed
Is that yur contribution.
Good job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party / See Photo This Girl Posted On Facebook Photo / Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.