Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Mr. Akpors - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr. Akpors (99622 Views)

Mr Akpors Is Interviewed After Munich Vs Barca Match TODAY / -mr Akpors- & -the Robbers- / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Akpors by liljboy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
TEACHER: Class choose between money and brain?
AKPOS : I’d go for the money!
TEACHER :I’d go for brain!
AKPOS :Well everybody goes for what he doesn’t have!
Re: Mr. Akpors by liljboy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
CASHIER : This is the 5th same movie ticket you’ve
bought tonight Sir, Why please?
AKPOS : The Idiot at the entrance keeps tearing it
Re: Mr. Akpors by liljboy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
dani1luv , Ben13 FRONT PAGE plz

1 Like

Re: Mr. Akpors by ItsAnderson: 9:07am On May 01, 2015
Stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Akpors by liljboy(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2015
ItsAnderson:
Stale
u don't have to make your stupidity paramount
Re: Mr. Akpors by ItsAnderson: 12:17pm On May 01, 2015
liljboy:
u don't have to make your stupidity paramount
Go and tell that to your smelly ugly mother
Re: Mr. Akpors by liljboy(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2015
After church on Sunday, A wife saw her husband Akpors sitting quietly she decided to ask him,darling, “why re u so gentle?” Akpors replied, “I’m still thinking about what the pastor said.” Wife asked, “What is it?” Akpors said, “the pastor confessed he slept with all married nd single women in d church but ONLY 1 woman didn’t want to sleep with him.” Wife replied “It must be that Mrs Eunice! She tinks she is better than everyone.”
Re: Mr. Akpors by liljboy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mr akpors, a Preacher finished the service one morning by saying, 'Next Sunday, I am going to preach on the subject of liars. As a preparation for my sermon, I would like you all to read Mark Chapter 17.' On the following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin. Looking out at the congregation he said, 'Last week I asked you all to read Mark Chapter 17. If you have read the chapter, please raise your hand.' Nearly every hand in the congregation went up. Smiling, the preacher said, 'You are the very people I want to talk to today.. the liars ....... Mark has only 16 chapters.'

1 Like

Re: Mr. Akpors by booksrite(f): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Mr. Akpors by follock007(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
booksrite:

grin

hey somebody, thanks for sharing my messages... i am having problems related to gang-stalking where my privacy has been breached, all of my guilty pleasures are used to blackmail me in public and still trying to demand ransom, also threatened with death if i tell anyone. i never knew that Uranium is been produced in Nigeria, some people are able to auto log into my own bodies and control movement of fluids and electric pulses in my neurons so that i am freezing every seconds like the early sign of park-in-sun deasies, they are even talking out of my noses so as to terrify me the more... it seems like nobody is going to attend to my case for fear of the unknown but i am certain that i have nothing to hide from public and whatever they have is a breach of my privacy... I intend to get in contact with the Nigerians in diaspora, the united state government, and the entire common wealth of nations to organize a fund raiser campaign on health and financial security... kindly pass this on... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) / Fun Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.