Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! (32222 Views)

Akpors The Best English Teacher!!! U Go Fear 2much Gbagaun / Gbagaun Villa / Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Tmany(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Clerverly: Op,How do you know he is a graduate because i do not see where he mentioned his qualification in the post Do you think every nairalander is a graduate
Moreover i dont know the reason why this should make the Front Page. Mtcheeeew!!!
abeg help me ask
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by israel007: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oh simple and corrected English he can't even be spoke!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Sormeh: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: Duh!

And whot are so wrong in thee grammas he speak? Nut as if all meny of you can abule to wrote something proparly like that.

We has meny wurst pearson in this nairaland, please spear and cut the guy some brake, he try as far am comesign.undecided
LOL!!! You dey cause some comic wahala here oo!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Awoofawo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blackteeth: And how do you know he is a graduate? Is speaking perfect English the way to know who is a graduate or not?
Please my people, English is just a language. It is never an achievement speaking flawless English.
Our counterparts overseas are busy researching in the laboratories and we are here researching English to speak flawlessly.
Nonsense.
Well said o jawe! Even some white people spoken and written english that is most worst than this one..... BTW english isn't my our mother tongue, so free the guy joor. Did the fact that they don't use english as official language in China, Korea, Japan, Germany, Russia etc has any avert impact on technological and economical advancement/development of those countries?! Moreover, se na grammar go put food for your table abi what you sabi do wit your hand and head?! Op go siddon for one corner jawe!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Ikocyztem: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
whether graduate or no graduate, hw does dis afect d non acreditation gbalaba in ma skul?(unigwags i da hail o).
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Onyenna(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: Duh!

And whot are so wrong in thee grammas he speak? Nut as if all meny of you can abule to wrote something proparly like that.

We has meny wurst pearson in this nairaland, please spear and cut the guy some brake, he try as far am comesign.undecided

God bless you Freecocoa.... Ur cocoa go multiply, esheee!!

@Op...you just assumed that the guy is a graduate.. It's difficult to believe that so many people here actually fell for this cr@p!!!!

Shooo! Contry pipru, Dis whole ish na set-up .... Op go formulate GBAgaun drop am here mek una waste una precious time read am....aaaaahh!! I don waka!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Saintsquare(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
This topic doesn't make any sense,trying to ridicule someone to gain cheap popularity.Your mates are making good cash with there so called gbagaun,you are still in your mother's house chasing your fellow brothers with grammatical error,I hope you earn a life in doing so.You could have easily corrected him,but you rather draw undue attention to yourself @ de victims expense,BIG F**L.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by vislabraye(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Being a graduate does not exempt one from gbagaun.
If the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do
You no know the primary and secondary school dem go.
People dey for NL wey dey gbagaun pass this one.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
Busy readinq funny comments!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by otokx(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
did a graduate really write this?
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by dustydee: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Sorry, I couldn't find where he said he is a graduate.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
vislabraye: Being a graduate does not exempt one from gbagaun.
If the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do
You no know the primary and secondary school dem go.
People dey for NL wey dey gbagaun pass this one.

I went to gbagaun grammar sch
Wbu?(What about you)
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nuzo1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
ceejayluv: Compared to what I read sometimes on nairaland, this guy deserves a pass mark...
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
I find it fascinating that Nigerians in general are fond of laughing at people's mastery of English....

Would an English man laugh at another English man for not speaking the 'perfect Yoruba' really well? grin grin I don't also think that how well we speak or write a Lingua Franca should be a measure of how intelligent we are...

We don't really need 'fluent in English' graduates to get us out of our predicaments. What we currently need are graduates that will fix our drainages, build us more power stations, fix our roads, get innovative, etc.

Leave the graduate alone joor, he is just a victim of a dysfunctional educational system that another 'fluent in English' graduate created...lol.. I'm sure our previous and current Ministers for education are all good at writing good English, and are all graduates. What have they all done to ameliorate our educational system?

@OP, so don't bother people with trivialities jare.. Joking about our stupid politicians is more fun than dis joor..
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by jayjay4u: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
dis is a lie jorr
the op has edited d whole stuff 2 dis very baad extent
cos i dont biliv dat someone can hav such a guud command of vocabulary and yet wit such poor control of grammar
i'll only biliv dis wen d op provide the original link
shikena
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Rich4god(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
linearity:

It's a Shame for you to make these lame excuses....let me ask....can you write eloquently in your mother's tongue? Many of us speaks and understands our mother's tongue but were not tutored at School in that language, except maybe in grade school. The only Language most of us can claim some mastery of, is the English Language and it is a shame to take cover under our "mother's tongue".

...And you forgot to mention that the Brewery Manager you referred to, was not tutored in English Language like yourself......and unlike you chances are, he writes eloquently in his mother's tongue.
Just listen to yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by zuchyblink(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blackteeth: And how do you know he is a graduate? Is speaking perfect English the way to know who is a graduate or not?
Please my people, English is just a language. It is never an achievement speaking flawless English.
Our counterparts overseas are busy researching in the laboratories and we are here researching English to speak flawlessly.
Nonsense.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Azuist(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
frankly speaking, i understood every bit of what d guy wrote nd that is what communication is all about.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Umartins1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
Can Lil Wayne write Yoruba?
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Shaw007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
localboy: guess the person is a product of one university in Edo state
which university? E-diot. . .i wont be surprised if ur stILL writing jamb 5times runnIng. . .
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by frankie121(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Its really pathetic. Who do we blame? the school system or the individual who refused to be educated, maybe both
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Vansnickers: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
manny U: Don't be too busy searching for errors n miss the message. Get the message n forget the errors. The guy made some sense afterall. f

Agreed, his Grammar is poor but he did a good job at conveying his message.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Olodo1: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Can a chineese graduate write english fluently
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by omenka(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
This could be Olaniyi Shobukola from facebook!
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by boron10(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
He must be a graduate of LAUTECH grin grin
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
i suspect this graduate is suffering from a condition known as the retarditine`s syndrome and has suffered a couple of relapses from the intake of Burukutu and Goskolo/weed therapy
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
musKeeto: And what's the point?
That Nigerian graduates can't write English?

The point is from "A" Nigerian graduate. I only made reference to one Nigerian graduate. But then, another point is quite a number of Nigerian graduates can't write what they speak.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
boron10: He must be a graduate of LAUTECH grin grin

Abeg o, let's not begin to call names or ascribe it to tribe, school, religious belief, and the likes.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mkoabiola: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Don't b surprise if he/she has a strong connection to work in an oil coy/fed govt agency.
4get all ds grammar,money na d koko.on as much as u can read n write figures.
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Olodo 1: Can a chineese graduate write english fluently

A "Chinese" graduate may not write English fluently if he was not taught in English. But for a country where we claim English is our lingua franca - our language of trade and communication - it is only expected that we are proficient in it in all areas, especially in writing and speaking. It will also be a big shame if a Frenchman speaks or write poor French...
Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by Ezeufi: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Is he a graduate in english language? Since when has putting together sentences correctly in a foreign language become a measure of someone's intelligence or competence?

Why do english people themselves (including graduate) use phrases like "it wasn't wrote down", "I don't guarantee nothing"; and scottish people even say "how is you?"

Take your slavish mentality back to where you belong.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate! by mortee: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Umartins1: Can Lil Wayne write Yoruba?

It will also be a shame if the late D. O. Fagunwa wrote and spoke bad Yoruba. Just as it will be a shame if an English teacher does not know what vowels are...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of The Year / Different Types Of People During Any Public Holiday - Meme Collection / The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.