Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! (1227 Views)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by ada9ja(f): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2012
(A PAINFUL LOVE STORY)

My name is Elizabeth, am a student of geology at Ebonyi State University and am 21. 2yrs ago, our house in lagos was invaded by armed robbers when i was notaround, during the incident, my elder sister was raped while she was pregnant and due to the struggle, she got miscarriage, while my only brother (we 2girls and a boy) was shot, who later died 2days later. The incident really affected every part of our life even now. On August 13th, 2011, i men Dan, we were so in luv dat he disflowerd me and i swore is only death dat cud seperate us cos he was so so gud in all things, rich, handsome, hardworking and intellingent, infact i told my parent abt it and he wanted to marry me by all means, so we decided to go to our parent. On the fateful day, we were in our siting room waiting for mum cos ma dad is not around, i noticed my man was not comfortable until ma mum came in, she was shocked and she want to speak wit me in her room, wat i heard shocked by the time i returned to the siting room, he has gone, will Dan be the armed robber that killed my brother and others raped my sister, now i ve brought back nightmare to my family, all are angry with me and Dan is no where to be found. Infact am going crazy, help me

more touching storie @ www.facebook.com/datingnlove, just hit like
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2012
What does she want us to help her with? To fall out of love with the criminal?...for the fact that the Dan guy fled shows he is not remorseful and prolly,still has a smeared conscience of a criminal.The girl should just forget abt him and move on...ehe,she should also press charges against the nicompoo for what he and the gang did to the family in past. #nomercy
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by pwiz(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2012
Bulllshiiiit!
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by Bantino(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Forget him and move on with your life.
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by olumaxi(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Anoda nollywood shit
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by ednut1(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2012
mumu story
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by kishy53(f): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2012
Pls forget him and move On with your life.
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by mspookie: 4:03am On Dec 29, 2012
So! U need us to buy the movie.
Two questions!
Has it been released?
What's the title?
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by pleep(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Why are you studying geology
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
For you to dine with the Devil you mist have a very long spoon.
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by Exponental(m): 6:43am On Feb 15, 2013
I watched d film back then.... Sharon George n Hanks Anuku where d lovers. Hanks killed both d father n brother, ra.ped Sharon n she still wanted 2 marry him cos she said she enjoyed d phucking.
Nice editorial work u av up there...
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by ovalrose(f): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
p.wiz:
Bulllshiiiit!
I support u,nwanne mmadu! Bullshiiiit X2o
Re: Am Inlove With The Man That Killed My Only Brother! by Sijo01(f): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
All this facebook yeye stories, make una leave am for facebook and stop polluting nairaland with it. angry

(1) (Reply)

What Should She Do With This Man? / A True molestation Story (somewhere In South Africa) / He Dumped Me……. Thank god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.