Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Don't Ignore, You Can Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ignore, You Can Help. (1013 Views)

Why Would Your Neighbor Speak To Your Sibling But Ignore You? / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / Reasons Why Sometimes Your Guy Might Ignore You ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by solesty(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okay...what sup...I will be glad to receive answers from my sisters and brothers out there. Yeah
some might ignore this maybe because it has been post sometimes ago and some might may be because na small boy they ask foolish questions, it will be a thing of joy if you can help me out on this. .I thank God for making me a handsome guy..(Rolling on the ground giving thanks). am in ss3 going to second time (just for you guys to know the type of person asking the ques.). I am a damn shy guy before but due to reading of some articles and books about shyness (with the grace of God)
able to get out of the shying zone (though a liru shy comes sometimes maybe doing something new)
There is this guy have been eyeing some months ago, but due to this shying syndrome and Academics I was not able to approach her (my thought was can I even approach her) come see how I go take my eyes quickly when turns to me. Early this year, I take the courage to ask an EDO girl who I am older than, my brodas and sisters I wish I never did, cum c hw I went down academically, well
she rejected that she can't date anybody in our school bla bla bla bla, I decided to move on and get healthy back on my academics. On doing so, I have a church mate in which I like (obviously Love). I ask her as well on the type of guy she wanna date she too talk say na some older than her around 18, (she is 15 am 16...small boi baH?) that she can't date a friend only someone she didn’t know that much. To be sincere this girl and I are not close, we only see in church's programmes (Sunday service and some activities), I can see signs that she likes me back, buh my fear be what if she gree and we later part on our way to uni...can we keep a long distant relationship, ? (Ii ask the other day can she keep a long distance relationship, she said she never dated but she guess she can keep it) what are the risks, advantages and disadvantages? will she gree sef (and me I hate rejection, I cum against it IJN amen) well rejection is a way of saying someone you wanna date is greater than me (Am I right by that quote?). The Big thing be say, I dont wanna date till after my secondary school. (Owing to the asking of that EDO girl, me le fail) I dont wana fail @Waec things. Buh the more I say that, the more this strange feeling overwhelm me I try to hide it buh kai... the other I was just smiling seeing her pics, I was staring at her in church and when she looked at me, we smile together..OMG I felt as if she don gree for me. Okay Okay Okay..let me stop my Love life here, It’s time for you gusy to help me. Please DONT HIDE NOR CLOSE THIS THREAD...Please help and answer all my questions, with your answers and God on my side am gonna see a solution..Thanks..
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by harbeordune(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Put all such feelings away nd face uя studies squarely, notin pays more dan dat!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by Meegadough: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wtf!
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by solesty(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
^^^^^
Anything wrong?

harbeordune: hmmmm..No.p
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by k2039: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
SMH.
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by Coefficient(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Very funny! grin
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by azeeza(f): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Read your books and pass your waec small boy.
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by solesty(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
azeeza: Read your books and pass your waec small boy.

small boy kedeke? {chai no webcam on NL. 2013's budget I guess grin grin...}
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by Smuthx(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Is this a monologue or what....
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by seunfly: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2012
My broda, this is my advice for you please face your study @ ss3 you still have long way to go in life than runing after what will not profit you now. To be sincier with you, there is no big deal in bf/gf, s*e**x and relationship especialy at young age, thank God you can see alot of heartbroken and disappointed peaple on nairaland. So please ignore all the feelings and concentrate on your studies. A word is enough for a wise, but how wise are you?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by solesty(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2012
How wise are My?...thankz bro, 100+...Bátá mí á dúñ kókó kà....[Please emphasise more on the dealz]..more advice are welcome...
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by seunfly: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2012
solesty: How wise are My?...thankz bro, 100+...Bátá mí á dúñ kókó kà....[Please emphasise more on the dealz]..more advice are welcome...
you are welcome
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by frank317: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2012
teenage period is a time of fun, just as long as u are intelligent enuf not to let it get in the way of your studies. i think you are a fun guy, giving the way u write. why are u allowing synesss spoil ur teenage life. u are getting to be a real man and rejection and chalenges will help in shaping you to become a better man.

learn to face your fears, girls dont bite. not every girl will like you but u can make most of them fall for you by becoming the type of guy that girls like., now what type of guy do girls like?

1. intelligent guy: that means your studies comes first and it must be seen in the way you talk. dont talk any how, dont be the average every day guy. make them learn from u.
2. confident guy: not shy guy or proud guy. just let them know that you know way u are doing. let them see it in the way u walk and talk.
3. Neat guy: by this i mean that u should have a good dress sense, be neat, and be update in ur dressing.
4. respectful guy: u must know how to respect women, this does not mean you will be their fool. but be good to them, dont just make them feel like kids or like they know nothing.
5. listener: ladies talk a lot, u will be surprised how much that quiet girl wants to tell u about her family, dog, school etc. make them talk then listen. if u can make a girl talk, she has already started liking u.

lastly tell them what they want to hear not what u want them to hear (there will be enuf time for what u want them to hear) just listen to their heart, it speaks through their body language and eyes.

and pls for Gods sake, if u like a girl make out a good and noce time to tell her. take her out and creat a romntic moment and tell her how she feels. dont walk up to a girl only to pour out everything.

i hope i helped, gud luck in ur waec

1 Like

Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2012
like this post if you didn't finish reading the epistle or find the sermon hillarious....SMH
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by solesty(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Thanks Frank, I usually think of all those steps especially the one of telling a girl u like her, will u have 2 tell all ur crushes u like buh dnt want a date with them?..[Hey, I heard u calling me names o..yes you. ayam learning ni grin grin]
Re: Don't Ignore, You Can Help. by tashanja(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
azeeza: Read your books and pass your waec small boy.

WAEC for where? You see im grammer, dis one na NECCO candidate for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. / A Lesson For Every Girl Out There / I Wish You Cared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.