Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Wish You Cared. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish You Cared. (1016 Views)

I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence / Whats The Best Way To Make A Girl Feel Loved And Cared For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish You Cared. by faithEderefo(f): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
This isn’t a big deal. Just little things some guys don’t care about.

Gal; babe, dis heat is crazy. How about I cut ma hair?

Guy; no biggy it’s your hair

Gal; this guy keeps bugging me to go out with him.

Guy; you can take care of yourself. I trust you.

Gal; Maria says am fat.

Guy; hmmmm, I have been trying to tell you ooo

Gal; I don’t feel very fine.

Guy; again?

Gal; I miss you soooooooooooo much.

Guy; aaaaayaaah…….

I could go on for a bit but I think that sums it up. A gal talks about her hair and you say it’s hers. Helloooo? We know dat! She wants to know what you think about her on low cut. A gal who you know loves her long hair would love to hear you say something about how gorgeous you think her hair is.

Your gal is complaining about another guy and you’re not concerned? Nobody is saying you should become unduly worried and rain fire and brimstone. Am not saying you should get puffed up on jealousy either. A little display of territorial rights wouldn’t hurt, replies like’ tell him he’s three months late or the audition’s closed’ one of ma favourites is ‘e dey maaaaaaaaaaaad, abi e want make I Para for e head?’. Trust me, that gal’s gonna laugh out loud or give you a shy smile.

Its common knowledge that most gals are worried bout getting fat-even those who were born that way. Worst still would be when you know she’d rather be slim than accept a million dollars to be fat. Show some love bro… always start your answer to sensitive questions like this by reassuring her that you love her no matter what! And please note that she is not just concerned about you loving her… She needs her body to be in her desired shape in other to build her confidence and feel good about herself. How about ‘sweetheart, Maria is just jealous, but if you insist, we could go jogging together’.

I don’t care how many times she’s been sick that week. Knock knock mister, the fact that she is sick again means one thing. She has to see a doctor. If you’re not kind enough to go pick her up, you could at least tell her to see one fast or go for a proper check-up.

The last one, I don’t know what to tell you. Damn! You’re a growing jerk. Sorry. Or not.
Re: I Wish You Cared. by AtheistD(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
A man has about a gazillion worries...

1. Security issues,
2. Job, business, investment issues, possibly his portfolio etc,
3. House related issues,
4. Kids, schooling, and other related issues,
5. Money, management of wealth and finance related issues,
6. Car, transportation etc issues,
7. Sooo many, Sooo many issues I cant list half.

You get my drift. So while he is constantly thinking about these issues, your hair looking better low is fighting its way to the top of that list undecided. Let us hope he doesnt have "other gf" issues too in that list wink
Re: I Wish You Cared. by carzola(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Am not tryin 2b ova carin but all dis tins sound less important but it is 2a girl guys take note, my girl always ask me wat hair style 2fix b4 goin 2d saloon, if she is getin fat, nd if her cream nd soap are doin 1das on her skin, nd i take my time 2 ans dose questions cause i kn it means much 2her as a lady.. It gives dem self confident nd xteem.
Re: I Wish You Cared. by AtheistD(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
carzola: Am not tryin 2b ova carin but all dis tins sound less important but it is 2a girl guys take note, my girl always ask me wat hair style 2fix b4 goin 2d saloon, if she is getin fat, nd if her cream nd soap are doin 1das on her skin, nd i take my time 2 ans dose questions cause i kn it means much 2her as a lady.. It gives dem self confident nd xteem.

Yeah yeah, we all know that grin

We also have other things to worry about wink

Like more important things... like how to make money to make them look good and give them the finer things in life wink
Re: I Wish You Cared. by monapeniel(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Most males fail to take note of little things which most times is the catalyst of relationships.. Its not all about the damn money!

1 Like

Re: I Wish You Cared. by AtheistD(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
monapeniel: Most males fail to take note of little things which most times is the catalyst of relationships.. Its not all about the damn money!

I wish you were right sad

Most women say that. I assure any deluded young gentleman to know that most women would take money over attention anyday. Go and ask all those sugar daddies bonking all the young babes while their male age mates are going without punny. What do the ladies say... na attention I go chop?

Classic cool
Re: I Wish You Cared. by 25omega(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
poster

i see where you are coming from but you have to remember that women and insecurity walks hand in hand. Most women need attention like a dog that has to pee and is stuck inside the house.
Most men will compliment and reassure you about your insecurities but you can't expect men to constantly be on the look out for when you have to be babied.
Re: I Wish You Cared. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
No time for all this crap. Maybe that is why I'm yet to still get a gf. But still No time. If some other guys is toasting you so u expect me to go fight him? Something must be seriously wrong with your head.

(1) (Reply)

Married Or In A Relationship.. MUST READ THIS.. / Facts About Women In Love / 6 Things Your Guy Doesn’t Want To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.