Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (27843 Views)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest / GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=all4naija] Isn't Boko Haram a reality on ground? It is obvious you are just curios about a topic without looking at things happening around you. Aren't posts on Nairaland and news enough evidences to prove to you that this is not American doing but the Northerner extremism tied to some of our very Northern elites and Islamic inclination/infiltration.

What sources are clearer than the news coming out of Nigeria daily? It is a rhetorical question though.
[/quote

You are very ignorant of your surroundings and the world at large.. Must you believe everything that comes out of the media? Has it ever occurred to you to do your own research? Or you're just to lazy to open your mind and think. Boko haram is being used as a tool by the elite and outsiders to divide nigeria and suck her dry. Its about the oil and always has been! You better wake up before you die in your ignorance!

Americans are not your friends they see you as inferior and think you're lower than a monkey. You better wake up and smell the coffee!!!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: You are very ignorant of your surroundings and the world at large.. Must you believe everything that comes out of the media? Has it ever occurred to you to do your own research? Or you're just to lazy to open your mind and think. Boko haram is being used as a tool by the elite and outsiders to divide nigeria and suck her dry. You better wake up before you die in your ignorance!

Americans are not your friends they see you as inferior and think you're lower than a monkey. You better wake up and smell the coffee!!!
From your very guess work and unproven idea I can deduce you are easily convinced person. Indeed you are the most silly individual I have come across in this forum. If the Northerners(being Muslims) who do not agree with anything American are being used by Americans as you are speculating only speaks of your failure to link what stands as a fact.

Does your claim even make any sense to you? I would be interested in these same conspiracy theories which have been rumored around in the Middle-East now happening in Africa. Yet you forget to get it into your head that America and terrorism don't agree. If you are talking about finding a way to get rid of Jihadist agenda from the country America is in the forefront(though with interest in promotion of democracy -which most of you missed for sponsor of terror)to do so. Not this your very petty mind formulation being peddled around on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by OmoEziokwu: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
all4naija: Isn't Boko Haram a reality on ground? It is obvious you are just curios about a topic without looking at things happening around you. Aren't posts on Nairaland and news enough evidences to prove to you that this is not American doing but the Northerner extremism tied to some of our very Northern elites and Islamic inclination/infiltration.

What sources are clearer than the news coming out of Nigeria daily? It is a rhetorical question though.

Nobody really said that all of the bombings are the doings of the US in the first place, what has been hammered on here is about the effects of a US military encroachment into Nigeria. By the way, I don't think news from your typical print/radio/TV media sources and others such as Nairaland or even Wikipedia (in many cases) would suffice for a thorough investigation into an issue. Just had to add that.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Dede1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
I do not care if Boko Haram is sponsored by Allah or USA but interested in anything to bring disintegration to Nigeria. Whether Nigeria remains as dysfunctional in present state or disintegrated into several nation states, crude oil must be mined.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Jakumo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
It is high time Uncle Sam put the Big BOOM to Nigeria's northern separatist terror gangs.

The US soldiers posted to Northern Nigeria will direct surgically precise missile strikes delivered by drones circling overhead, leading to a significant shortage of virgins in heaven, due to the sudden influx of deserving martyrs sent on their merry way to paradise by Predator birds of death.

Let the games begin ha ha ha.

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dede1: I do not care if Boko Haram is sponsored by Allah or USA but interested in anything to bring disintegration to Nigeria. Whether Nigeria remains as dysfunctional in present state or disintegrated into several nation states, crude oil must be mined.

where will you be living then?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
OmoEziokwu:

Nobody really said that all of the bombings are the doings of the US in the first place, what has been hammered on here is about the effects of a US military encroachment into Nigeria. By the way, I don't think news from your typical print/radio/TV media sources and others such as Nairaland or even Wikipedia (in many cases) would suffice for a thorough investigation into an issue. Just had to add that.

Lol... You are very funny. Isn't the killings enough to call for the US military? Comeon! How long has the Nigerian military being battling with the terror attacks menace? What have you to say about the December attempted airline bombing by a Nigerian?

I am baffled of your very idea of the whole issue!

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by OmoEziokwu: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jakumo: The US soldiers posted to Northern Nigeria will direct surgically precise missile strikes delivered by drones circling overhead, leading to a significant shortage of virgins in heaven, due to the sudden influx of deserving martyrs sent on their merry way to paradise by Predator birds of death.

Let the games begin ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha quite amusing!

Dede1: I do not care if Boko Haram is sponsored by Allah or USA but interested in anything to bring disintegration to Nigeria.

Lol it indeed seems like that's the only option left for Nigeria...atomize!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ak47mann(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dede1: I do not care if Boko Haram is sponsored by Allah or USA but interested in anything to bring disintegration to Nigeria. Whether Nigeria remains as dysfunctional in present state or disintegrated into several nation states, crude oil must be mined.
SIMPLE cool
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by claremont(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
all4naija: From your very guess work and unproven idea I can deduce you are easily convinced person. Indeed you are the most silly individual I have come across in this forum. If the Northerners(being Muslims) who do not agree with anything American are being used by Americans as you are speculating only speaks of your failure to link what stands as a fact.

Does you claim even make any sense to you? I would be interested in this same conspiracy theories which have been rumored around in the Middle-East now happening in Africa. Yet you forget to get it into your head that America and terrorism don't agree. If you are talking about finding a way to get rid of Jihadist agenda from the country America is in the forefront(though with interest in promotion of democracy -which most of you missed for sponsor of terror)to do so. Not this your very petty mind formulation being peddled around on Nairaland.
Good point. Personally, I don't understand where all these conspiracy theorists and peusdo-racists get their parochial theories from.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Dede1(m): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2012
olas2u:

where will you be living then?

I shall call the Republic of Igbo land a home sweet home and kiss everlasting bye-bye to moronic Nigeria.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Malawian(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2012
When nigeria and gowon called the british, russians, egyptians, australians etc to crush the "rebels" nko? It was all good and rosy abi?, but when gej calls in the americans to crush the jihadist rebels, every Yoruba, hausa fulani is suddenly a wise african. Abeg joor. Is there really a nigeria in spirit?!

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 2:55am On Dec 27, 2012
all4naija: From your very guess work and unproven idea I can deduce you are easily convinced person. Indeed you are the most silly individual I have come across in this forum. If the Northerners(being Muslims) who do not agree with anything American are being used by Americans as you are speculating only speaks of your failure to link what stands as a fact.

Does you claim even make any sense to you? I would be interested in this same conspiracy theories which have been rumored around in the Middle-East now happening in Africa. Yet you forget to get it into your head that America and terrorism don't agree. If you are talking about finding a way to get rid of Jihadist agenda from the country America is in the forefront(though with interest in promotion of democracy -which most of you missed for sponsor of terror)to do so. Not this your very petty mind formulation being peddled around on Nairaland.

You are the most idiotic and daft person iv ever come across on this forum, even if they slapped you in the face with the truth you will forever remain in your myopic state of mind. For once in Your miserable life pick up a book or two and THINK, which i know you find hard to do. it seems like you worship the ground america walks on yet they continue to trample on your country and people and think of you nothing more than a slave that deserves to die in your ignorance...

What the hell are you talking about? Has it ever occurred to your ignorant self that america and terrorism are one in the same? Are you not aware that al-quaeda has links with the CIA, and this is a proven fact.. Do you not also know that this same CIA trained Osama Bin Laden as a secret agent before he turned against them and america branded him a terrorist??

Continue to wallow in your nescience, i do not entertain foolishness.. It was a waste of my bloody time even responding to your likes, you better wake up from your slumber before its too late! Nansense..

This very statement applies to your kind. "If you want to hide anything from a black man, keep it in a book"... I now understand why that statement was made, you are nothing more than a shallow minded, empty headed slave, you deserve what's coming to you...

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ak47mann(m): 2:57am On Dec 27, 2012
For me boko haram is not political as many people claim. Boko haram started earlier 2002 in madugiri. Which they make their demands known to nigerians. obasanjo tried to silence them then. But the more u kill them they more they increase till date. Boko haram have two agenda, to islamize northern regions, secondly to force igbos (xtians) to leave north and take over their various business& property. Northern leaders know the implications, thats why they sponsor them direct or indirect to prevent ( center government to impose state of emergency in their various state or anything that will divide nigeria!)., thats why they keep sweeping the real thing under the carpet. telling us that boko haram is political and marginalization. Hausa muslin are confuse , according to them, they want one nigeria by all means, the same time want igbos (xtians) to leave northern region so that they can create Islamic state and sharia law. You can sense where they are heading to. For me federal gov can not fight and win boko haram. GEj lamented this earlier this year by saying boko haram is worse than civil war that boko haram is even among his cabinet. Its very hard to defeat terrorist as long as their people (hausa) muslin keep shedding & backing them. Cabals, politicians, nigerian leaders knows it, but keep silent in other to keep the fail con3 as one. Because they benefits from irregularity, massive corrupt and fail government system. The killin can not stop until they did the right thing ,just like what formal libyan leader Gadafi advise them to divide nigeria btw muslin north and xtians south.... I wept for my fellow igbos because their leaders are busy embezzling public fund & they are there for their selfish interest, keep wine and dine with their enemies. I mean they can't speak for their people for fear of favor.........

i will advise none indigenous to move out from hostile north because boko harams are in for a long ride in northern nigeria.Is only people that benefit from this corrupt system are pooing in their pants just because GEJ invited marines to nigeria pretty soon,well embrace urselves cool cool
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 27, 2012
Lmfao@ the post at 4:48pm On Dec 26

LmL@10:22pm On Dec 24
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Lmao @ huni_naija trying to kick knowledge to a resident coon... grin

If there's a list of people to ignore on this forum, the coon definitely should the first on that list...

I gave him a permanent ignore mode time ago... grin

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 5:12am On Dec 27, 2012
AFRICOM - US recolonisation of africa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2gf-0XaIgA

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2012
AFRICOM: THE NEW AMERICAN EMPIRE IN AFRICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azg77ObgQX4

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Malawian(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shey dem don show? I nid to get to the airport to welcome them "home".
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx: Lmao @ huni_naija trying to kick knowledge to a resident coon... grin

If there's a list of people to ignore on this forum, the coon definitely should the first on that list...

I gave him a permanent ignore mode time ago... grin
As if I care about your so called ignored blahblahblah. Indeed, I find your comments annoying most times and I've stopped taking them for something meaningful for long.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

You are the most idiotic and daft person iv ever come across on this forum, even if they slapped you in the face with the truth you will forever remain in your myopic state of mind. For once in Your miserable life pick up a book or two and THINK, which i know you find hard to do. it seems like you worship the ground america walks on yet they continue to trample on your country and people and think of you nothing more than a slave that deserves to die in your ignorance...

What the hell are you talking about? Has it ever occurred to your ignorant self that america and terrorism are one in the same? Are you not aware that al-quaeda has links with the CIA, and this is a proven fact.. Do you not also know that this same CIA trained Osama Bin Laden as a secret agent before he turned against them and america branded him a terrorist??

Continue to wallow in your nescience, i do not entertain foolishness.. It was a waste of my bloody time even responding to your likes, you better wake up from your slumber before its too late! Nansense..

This very statement applies to your kind. "If you want to hide anything from a black man, keep it in a book"... I now understand why that statement was made, you are nothing more than a shallow minded, empty headed slave, you deserve what's coming to you...
Ignorant mastermind like you is the one who needs a book. You speak as if what you say here matters. Please, spare us these unfounded theories you peddle around on Nairaland. You are quick to mention CIA as if all countries in the world don't have their various intelligence. It would beat you to your very fact that your Nigeria intelligence failed to point to your claims here.

Your petty mind is made-up though and I can tell you are ready to believe anything just to defend your anti-American inclination - as you were indoctrinated by your Islamic buffoons!

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Biafrarep(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Conspiracy postulators and amateur freelance detectives on the prowl, with theories of doomsday brickbats flying around. Have got to hit the exit.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ChinaMade: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2013
all4naija tink wif dey small brains all4naija tink amerrrricahn care bout naija man yu very silly mans
amerrricahn come take naija man wealth
amerrricahn sell guns to boko and make money from naija government by fighting boko white mans double profit
amerrrricahn verrrii sinister oyibo alwayz playz trickz
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2013
China_Made: all4naija tink wif dey small brains all4naija tink amerrrricahn care bout naija man yu very silly mans
amerrricahn come take naija man wealth
amerrricahn sell guns to boko and make money from naija government by fighting boko white mans double profit
amerrrricahn verrrii sinister oyibo alwayz playz trickz
*facepalm*
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by RedLight1: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
all4naija: *facepalm*
grin grin grin just ignore those dummies
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by nigeriasshame: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: That's very good news,US hate muslims very much,i pray they come and slaughter muslims in large number,lets us c who wil cry like a babe,islam where peace bcome pieces

I am a Nigerian who is completely ashamed of the cowardly gullible and dumb Nigerian, who is the greatest lost soul on the entire African continent. This hopeless and hapless creature is the only slowpoke who welcomes foreign military intervention in their country by the very people who are known to fabricate and create the reasons they claim they are invading a country. A group known to be the most unscrupulous thugs on the planet.

A group who are known only to invade a country if they want their oil or other resources. The USA are invented and funded the group "BOKO HARAM" to give themselves a reason to invade Nigeria.

I watch on with avid interest and am completely shamed by how blind Nigerians are. Our ancestors would be squirming with shame in their graves. Who funds BOKO HARAM? Who's guns are they firing? Nigeria the shame of Africa, everything that the USA will do to these poor devils is exactly what you deserve. Nigeria doesn't deserve the oil reserves. You are too stupid to have wealth or anything else.

May God strike dead every single one of you fools asking the USA to bring their missiles and drones into my country. It's as if the Boko Haram Nigeria brought is not enough. I will see you all in hell.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by nigeriasshame: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
nigeriasshame:

I am a Nigerian who is completely ashamed of the cowardly gullible and dumb Nigerian, who is the greatest lost soul on the entire African continent. This hopeless and hapless creature is the only slowpoke who welcomes foreign military intervention in their country by the very people who are known to fabricate and create the reasons they claim they are invading a country. A group known to be the most unscrupulous thugs on the planet.

A group who are known only to invade a country if they want their oil or other resources. The USA are invented and funded the group "BOKO HARAM" to give themselves a reason to invade Nigeria.

I watch on with avid interest and am completely shamed by how blind Nigerians are. Our ancestors would be squirming with shame in their graves. Who funds BOKO HARAM? Who's guns are they firing? Nigeria the shame of Africa, everything that the USA will do to these poor devils is exactly what you deserve. Nigeria doesn't deserve the oil reserves. You are too stupid to have wealth or anything else.

May God strike dead every single one of you fools asking the USA to bring their missiles and drones into my country. It's as if the Boko Haram Nigeria brought is not enough. I will see you all in hell.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
nigeriasshame:

Dude, just shut the f**K up if you don't have any solution to Boko Haram attacks in the North.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by nigeriasshame: 6:17am On Jan 18, 2013
all4naija: Dude, just shut the f**K up if you don't have any solution to Boko Haram attacks in the North.

The solution is to shut liars like you down, and get people with a brain who understand politics to discuss the issue.

http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition-2/#axzz2IIk1ghyy

You need a brain transplant.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
nigeriasshame:

The solution is to shut liars like you down, and get people with a brain who understand politics to discuss the issue.

http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-a-cia-covert-operation-americas-destabilization-plots-against-nigeria-greenwhite-coalition-2/#axzz2IIk1ghyy

You need a brain transplant.
Dimwit!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward / President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.