Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (27675 Views)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest / GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
savi007: xame here in nigeria. cos we are nut finished with our own peace keeping problems in the north, yet we are prepared to send soldiers to mali for peace keeping missions. pls, hw can a lame man teach another lame man how to walk?

Both countries need to step down from there "big brother" role and solve the problems affecting there nation and keep out of the affairs of other sovereigns nations they have no business in, after all why remove the speck of wood in another man's eyes when you have a log in yours?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Psylas(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: You ar just talkin without knowin wat u ar saying! Islam is a religion of peace nd we are protected by ALLAH! NO MAN IN THIS WORLD CAN DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE WILL OF ALLAH! NO COMPRMISING! NO RETRIEVING! NO GOING BACK! FORWARD EVER! LET THEM COME OUR GOD NEVER SLEEP.
point of correction! YOUR ALLAH NEVER SLEEP!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Acecube(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Table Leg :

Your username is spot on!
What an illiterate!!!!!!
I spelt "surprise" correctly before i was 6!
but you still had table leg at the age of 19...
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by boron10(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
dimples*:
For real!for real! This is the opportunity I've been waiting for,

Let me dust my traveling bag and get ready2 relocate to BH states

I need to hook up with some white meat!!
Get ready to be straffed silly, infected with HIV and get dumped without getting a dime in return.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
confusion247: This is a welcomed development. They should come with drones and many missiles. Boko haram should be ready to welcome them in northern Nigeria.
You dont even know wassup,welcome development indeed.
Wanted to call u a dumb a** nigga but changed my mind
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by moresignal(f): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: That's very good news,US hate muslims very much,i pray they come and slaughter muslims in large number,lets us c who wil cry like a babe,islam where peace bcome pieces
Not every big head contain big brain...is dat wat d bible teaches u? And more so, bokoharam's are not muslims... ISLAM is a religion of PEACE
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Red-Light:
yeah! Thats whats the iraqis, arabs told u abt american soilders abi? If ur brothers in kilslam didnt start killing innocent people in the name of allah and mohamed.. Are we guna be talkin abt usa sending soilders here
And why the hell should they be sending their soldiers to anywhere they wish? Who made them Ruler of the world?think with your head abeg
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
talk true: I don't understand Nigerians. You all are condemning GEJ that he cannot tackle BH. Now, a stronger force wants to come in and you are saying No. So, you mean we should live with the bombing.
Anything that can bring solution to these menace is a welcome development. Let them even help to manage and develop this country. Even if they loot, there will be development unlike our leaders who loot without putting anything on ground. Thats my opinion

This is a very foolish comment.
How can you say it is ok for the US to come into Nigeria to loot as long as they fight Boko Haram? What makes you think the US is interested in developing Nigeria and who told you GEJ cannot handle the problem of Boko Haram?
GEJ can end the problem of Boko Haram tomorrow if he wants to, he just chooses not to do anything about it.
The problem with people like you who do not follow Nigerian politics at all is that whenever you want to suggest how the problems of Nigeria should be solved, you always talk out of your äss. Jonathan said it over and over that he knows who the sponsors of Boko Haram are, he said that he has most of them in his cabinet but strangely till today, the man has not done anything to bring these people to book. I wonder how the president of a country will declare that he knows the people who are behind the problems of his country and yet fail to do anything to bring those people to book and the citizens continue their lives as if he never said such a thing.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Gunsound(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wether d american like d Muslims or not dey cant still do anything, ISLAM IS BEYOND UR IMAGINATION. WITH PRAYERS WE SHALL WIN THEM!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by AK481(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
strangest: hope they can differentiate between the north and the rest of the country
Abi,make dem read the map well well o
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: You ar just talkin without knowin wat u ar saying! Islam is a religion of peace nd we are protected by ALLAH! NO MAN IN THIS WORLD CAN DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE WILL OF ALLAH! NO COMPRMISING! NO RETRIEVING! NO GOING BACK! FORWARD EVER! LET THEM COME OUR GOD NEVER SLEEP.

My dear... You might need to start praying seriously because if you look at other Islamic nations all over the world it wouldn't take long to notice that they are dying by the masses. Take Afghanistan as a perfect example. Start praying fervently dear.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by joshuaidibia(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
God bless d dead.giv strenght 2d living.c us 2ru ages,as we await d lyf after chrismas.....!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
illitrate:

see your name, am not supprise.

..What are you trying to say?!?

..That i am a Terrorist?... cry
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: Wether d american like d Muslims or not dey cant still do anything, ISLAM IS BEYOND UR IMAGINATION. WITH PRAYERS WE SHALL WIN THEM!

Just like u are winning them in other nations right? Pls stop running ur mouth joor and start praying.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Gunsound(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Talkin out of ignorance, u knw nothin abt wat is goin on in this country
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Acecube(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: Wether d american like d Muslims or not dey cant still do anything, ISLAM IS BEYOND UR IMAGINATION. WITH PRAYERS WE SHALL WIN THEM!
i like you bro, coz for once you agree that boko haram is synonymous to islam... Coz from what i deduced from the write up, they intend to tackle the insecurity caused by boko haram by providing assistance and here you are praying hysterically .......

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Gunsound(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sweet.gurl:

Just like u are winning them in other nations right? Pls stop running ur mouth joor and start praying.

They are killin dem becos they are afraid of d Muslims! By the way do u think dey can do dat nigerian Muslims? If u think so u ar very wrong
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Table Leg :

Your username is spot on!
What an illiterate!!!!!!
I spelt "surprise" correctly before i was 6!

Thank You Bruddah.

The Man Called me a Boko Haramist solely because of my Name. cry cry cry

Royal no Closet Jihadist....
sad
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Acecube(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
fellis:

This is a very foolish comment.
How can you say it is ok for the US to come into Nigeria to loot as long as they fight Boko Haram? What makes you think the US is interested in developing Nigeria and who told you GEJ cannot handle the problem of Boko Haram?
GEJ can end the problem of Boko Haram tomorrow if he wants to, he just chooses not to do anything about it.
The problem with people like you who do not follow Nigerian politics at all is that whenever you want to suggest how the problems of Nigeria should be solved, you always talk out of your äss. Jonathan said it over and over that he knows who the sponsors of Boko Haram are, he said that he has most of them in his cabinet but strangely till today, the man has not done anything to bring these people to book. I wonder how the president of a country will declare that he knows the people who are behind the problems of his country and yet fail to do anything to bring those people to book and the citizens continue their lives as if he never said such a thing.
blah blah blah... I'm tired of hearing trash like '' he said boko haram is in my cabinet ''... Coz bottom line is that mr president haven't a clue...

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound:
They are killin dem becos they are afraid of d Muslims! By the way do u think dey can do dat nigerian Muslims? If u think so u ar very wrong

I don't know anything bro. All my thought I've written out above pls read it I hope it helps u. My family consist of Muslim and Christians and I love them all. Even though I know where I stand.
In regards to ur question one thing is certain the middle east has far more weapons, missiles, radical forces and soldiers. Anything and everything else I don't know I don't care.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Gunsound(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yes i agree, keep saying rubish, the time will come when ur leaders shall revealed the truth.
You CAN leaders can explain to u mre abt boko haram becos they sponsour dem. I‘m nt jst talkin out of experience, i am talkin to u as a person who knws wats happening,
Am a soldier nd a captain

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound:

Incase you didn't see it here is my ONLY opinion...

Muslims or no Muslims we are talking about human life. BH not only killed Christians, many muslims were killed too. Nigerians need to stick together regardless of religion. All religions need to open their eyes and see the real motives of the US. If fight starts ppl of all religion would be affected... They would have something in common they will be NIGERIANS. Do you think the US differentiate you guys? Wake up and get over this sickness of division and hatred!

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
strangest: hope they can differentiate between the north and the rest of the country
grin grin grin

The fact that you think they are coming for the north that's what is sad about ur statement, anyways they r highly welcome
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
boron10:
Get ready to be straffed silly, infected with HIV and get dumped without getting a dime in return.

M.oron or boron can't u take a joke? Say ur piece relating 2 the topic and move on
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: Yes i agree, keep saying rubish, the time will come when ur leaders shall revealed the truth.
You CAN leaders can explain to u mre abt boko haram becos they sponsour dem. I‘m nt jst talkin out of experience, i am talkin to u as a person who knws wats happening,
Am a soldier nd a captain

Kai hush there u clown, I know for a fact a soldier is trained to control his words, b careful wat u say ok,
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by lekzyn(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
most nigeria's are so funny, since boko haram have started dis killing of innocent lifes, there as not been outright condemnation from muslim/hausas about dis guys and we have a possible solution now and u all are against d move, why!!! USA should come and do all their possible best to wipe-out dis guys out of Africa in general and mind you they are not coming with there troups for now except if conditions warrant it. You all should support the extinction of boko haram in Nigeria and Al-gaida in Africa. You all are concerned about resources that some set of few people are only benefiting on despite the huge resources in the entire country.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Acecube: blah blah blah... I'm tired of hearing trash like '' he said boko haram is in my cabinet ''... Coz bottom line is that mr president haven't a clue...

Stop spitting rubbish olodo!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
lekzyn: most nigeria's are so funny, since boko haram have started dis killing of innocent lifes, there as not been outright condemnation from muslim/hausas about dis guys and we have a possible solution now and u all are against d move, why!!! USA should come and do all their possible best to wipe-out dis guys out of Africa in general and mind you they are not coming with there troups for now except if conditions warrant it. You all should support the extinction of boko haram in Nigeria and Al-gaida in Africa. You all are concerned about resources that some set of few people are only benefiting on despite the huge resources in the entire country.

You can sell your country at any price.You will end up a refugee and you will understand when its already late.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ChimaAdeoye: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Orpelin: Nigeria Army dont allow dem pls.
Nigeria govt dont permit dem ooo
Nigeria President, this is not good if U KNOW that.
NASS pls take action if the current GCFR wont repel dem.

Boko Haram sponsors are already afraid
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Phikom(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
ok
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by obamaobama: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
mmmustapha: If US soldiers enter Naija, I go leave 4 Ghana coz dis Us soldiers r worse dan BH in killing innocent soul
guy u ar a fool boko haram have kill more than 2 thousand innocent citizen u ar here talking rubbish.oya US soldier pls come to nigeria quikly b4 the kill innocent nigerian finish
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram / President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.