Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding (826 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by kasheemawo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
She refuses to add my name to her Facebook name since we wed in October though i know her password to the said Facebook account,guys if i was in ur shoes what would u have done.i dont want her to get offended.
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by k2039: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
It's not a necessity that she adds my name, besides you have her password to clear all your doubt.
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
I am trying to avoid the obvious reason here but have you tried asking her and feigning anger over it?

Personally, I think all social media should not be taken seriously so if my wife does not change ner name on anyone, I don't even think I will notice

1 Like

Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by omega25red(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
poster is simple. just change your status to: (insert your name) is married to (insert her name)

this would send a relationship status update to her. wait to see if she accepts it. if not you accept it since you have the pw
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by k2039: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I am trying to avoid the obvious reason here but have you tried asking her and feigning anger over it?

Personally, I think all social media should not be taken seriously so if my wife does not change ner name on anyone, I don't even think I will notice
I wonder why it should be a big deal, if she didn't add his name in official stuff then he can consider that a big issue, but social media shouldn't be taken seriously at all. Besides he has her password, so she doesn't really have anything to hide
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
omega25red: poster is simple. just change your status to: (insert your name) is married to (insert her name)

this would send a relationship status update to her. wait to see if she accepts it. if not you accept it since you have the pw

Problem solved.
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by kasheemawo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
omega25red: poster is simple. just change your status to: (insert your name) is married to (insert her name)

i have done dat and accepted the request by myself but many guys do ask her out for date despite her relationship status.we are not in the same state right now;i read her message today where i saw a guy asking her to come for visit tomorrow.though i trust her but ladies of nowadays can be easily tempted wit material things.
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Smdfh. . .
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why did you marry her in the first place if you feel intimidated by some jobless facebookl boys disturbing ur jobless wife.
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by kasheemawo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
tpacalipse: Why did you marry her in the first place if you feel intimidated by some jobless facebookl boys disturbing ur jobless wife.
she is not a jobless but we guys like that thing too much.lol
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Give her the order abeg.. You've got to open your eyes and make sure you block every open link to tresspassers.
na all these 'minor' things dey generate divorce & break-ups.

It is important she change it. Do not listen to insults or 'I don't care' comments.. Some of these people bringing up such comments are lovers of divorce. Prevention is better and cheaper than cure.
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by tobechi74: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
It doesnt matter. It shouldnt bother u. Facebook has caused avoidable divorced
Re: What If She Refused To Add Your Name To Her Facebook Name After Your Wedding by olumaxi(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dis only shows a sign of insecurity on ur part..and i fink d gals should b more insecure..besides,av u told ha u want ha name changed?,cos she might avnt seen it as a crious issue

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation / ??? / Girls Are Like Apples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.