Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17157 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb: where are the kids?
@ ur sister's house,its been a while we had the house to ourselves
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *chuckles*

Baby what are u looking for

Did u eat on ur way or should I make something for u to eat?we have to catch up on a lot of things
I'm looking for my kids
I don't feel hungry right now , I'm so tired , I slept on my office chair last nite
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: @ ur sister's house,its been a while we had the house to ourselves
Baby what is going on?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb:
I'm looking for my kids
I don't feel hungry right now , I'm so tired , I slept on my office chair last nite
u wat?

Oh ma baby Iam so sorry

ITbomb:
Baby what is going on?
I want to spend time with my hubby is that too much to ask?come let me help u get off ur clothes
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: come let me help u get off ur clothes
Ok, if u insist.
So , you alone in this big house , what were u thinking about
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb:
Ok, if u insist.
So , you alone in this big house , what were u thinking about
about us having "us" time

Baby I missed u so much
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: about us having "us" time

Baby I missed u so much
I missed this part of u so much.
But I hope it is not because of my business trip cos I ain't cancelling it
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: about us having "us" time

Baby I missed u so much
let's do less talking and more action
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: let's do less talking and more action
Hmm, I luv this gown but I would have luv it more shorter
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb:
Hmm, I luv this gown but I would have luv it more shorter
"better yet

Let me take it off
(It reveals sumthing alluring)

Come let me help u"

*takes off his shirt,trails down to his trousers...takes it off,toys around with the third leg,and pushes him across the bed

Goes back to massaging his back*

"How are u feeling babe?"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:
"How are u feeling babe?"

I feel like I'm dreaming, remember the last time we did this?
You turned ur back on me and said ' cover me when u r through '
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb:
I feel like I'm dreaming, remember the last time we did this?
You turned ur back on me and said ' cover me when u r through '
'I didn't appreciate ur love babe,it was just like a routine and somehow along the way I just thought m ur child rearing machine

But I have realised that life turns out to be what we make it to be.

If I don't submit to ur demands as ur wife whom Iam I expecting to do it for u?"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:
If I don't submit to ur demands as ur wife whom Iam I expecting to do it for u?"
*thinking*I wish I could answer no one to that*
U r my loving wife and i'll always be the man u fell for that windy evening when I first met u
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
So tell me, I'm I doing my duty as a husband or I'm I making luv to my lover
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb:
*thinking*I wish I could answer no one to that*
U r my loving wife and i'll always be the man u fell for that windy evening when I first met u
*Grins at him*
ITbomb: So tell me, I'm I doing my duty as a husband or I'm I making luv to my lover
Tonight ur doing both babe

*work the massage right down to the entertainment building,takes it into her mouth and work it "in and out,in and out" with her eyes glued on his.

Take the entertainment building and puts it inside seventh heaven and ride on*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:
Take the entertainment building and puts it inside seventh heaven and ride on*
Oh yea , give it to me baby
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb:
Oh yea , give it to me baby

*afta doing the deed,lying in his arms in bed*

"So baby,how was ur night with wifey tonight?I haven't slept in ur arms for like ever
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

*afta doing the deed,lying in his arms in bed*

"So baby,how was ur night with wifey tonight?I haven't slept in ur arms for like ever
I feel like a born again. Never knew u were still this hot

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb:
I feel like a born again. Never knew u were still this hot
and I know this makes us fight lately but I can't disappoint our family love

With ur 35th birthday.

I called mom and dad,my sister and her family and Thabiso,that guy u made friends with back home?

He called and told me they wanted to fly up here for ur birthday,so I had to pull up ma strings and ask Kenny to help me organise a celebration with all the family members AND I was thinking we should renew our vows.Start on a new slate,m not saying we should look back but use our bitter expiriences to build a happy loving home for Femi and Limpho,be the parents they always wanted us to be darling.

U see we will b celebrating ur day with ur whole family right next to u,ur friends congratulating u and u know next to every successful man there is an understanding woman.

I heard of a man who spend his birthdays with his mistress!I was really buffled because a man's birthday is the most important day of his life,its just like his wedding day,his kids birthday and the likes."

*SiTting up straight*

"IT,would u leave me and spend ur day with someone who didn't spend nine months carrying ur heir?spend 2years nursing him and spending the rest of my life making sure that he turns out to be the man U want him to be?

The son u would be proud of one day?

Remember wen our neighbour wanted to leave her husband? "Commitment of a vow is a lifetime contract,nobody or nothing can change that,go retrace ur steps and u will see that somewhere along the way,one of u went wrong so fix it and raise those children." Those were ur words...."
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:
*SiTting up straight*

"IT,would u leave me and spend ur day with someone who didn't spend nine months carrying ur heir?
"
Did I mentioned anywhere that I'm spending ny birthday with someone?
I ve this juicy business deal and there is nothing u or anybody can do to stop it. It is our future.
Don't invite anybody pls. When I'm 40 we will call for public celebration
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Time To Crown The Best Game Player:

Mr Hubby,
You have spent enough time with your wife and mistress.
They have played their game to get your attention & keep you interested
Whom have you decided to spend your birthday with?
The wife or mistress.
Judge fairly, it's a game
Thanks
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
So where do I go for my birthday?

I may still have to go on my business trip

Stay tuned
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
My mistress was very impressive, she really showed why men stay with their mistresses . The sexuality is on a different level , wives make sex look like a duty rather than a pleasure.

However , for a responsible man it is not all about the sex.
Being with my mistress would be an exhilarating romantic experience based on her plan. If my wife had continue treating me harshly or even wasted her time trying to find out about the mistress and make trouble , there wouldn't have been any contest but she changed and returned with luv and she gave us a chance to rekindle the love between a man and his wife and children

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
But then my mistress had threaten to play dirty if I don't be with her
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
I will definitely spend my birthday with my wife cos she has convinced me that I'm not doing it just because it is a duty but she will turn it to a romantic renaissance
For the safety of my family , and to avoid embarrassments, I will turn the story on my mistress telling her that something urgent came up and i'll be travelling out . While taking my family to an exotic beach for my birthday

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
The End of Scenario 2!!!!

Nl Handles - Characters

ITBomb - Husband
HumbledbyGrace - Wife
Caracta - Mistress

The better player = Wife = HumbledbyGrace

Thank you participants

Viewers can give their observations about the scores on the chat thread --->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Can we start the scenario four now?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
The Game Is Officially Open

Scenario 4:

Nl Handles - Characters

Adim2 - Rufus Aromosele
Alutacontinua - Alfreda James
Vescucci - Adamu Aliyu

Viewers or members of the audience, please, all comments should be made on the game chat thread-->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
Thanks
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
So can we start now
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
i think so
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
The game begins......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.