Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17194 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm already at the coffee shop, 15minutes early cuz I wanna see her walk in. Contemplating sending her an sms to remind but decide against it. It's worth the wait
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
*arrives @ d coffee shop 10 minutes late. apologizes for cumin l8 nd takes a seat beside him, very eager to hear wot he has to say*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hi baby. It turns out my countdown was extended, eh? I have several pieces of news, all good ones. So choose, good, better or best. What do you want to hear first?

Lemme order for some appetizer while you decide. *motions for the waiter*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: Hi baby. It turns out my countdown was extended, eh? I have several pieces of news, all good ones. So choose, good, better or best. What do you want to hear first?

Lemme order for some appetizer while you decide. *motions for the waiter*

*clears her throat* let's start with d good
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
*rufus walks in the coffee shop with his friend and sees both of them sitting together and he beacons on alfreda*

Hey baby, how are you doing. Do you mind if we join you?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Aha. Good choice. Let's save the best for last.

The good news is that I'm gonna get a separation from my wife. It's going to be all legit and stuff. I think it is a small step towards our being together without any fuss. I'm just glad we didn't have any children. My people think this is why I'm leaving her but it's really because of her character. What do you think?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: *rufus walks in the coffee shop with his friend and sees both of them sitting together and he beacons on alfreda*

Hey baby, how are you doing. Do you mind if we join you?

Hi Rufus, wld av invited u to join us but as u can c, i nd Mr. Adamu are busy discussing abt my admission as he's been helping out with it nd he wld want us to talk alone. Wld come join u when we're done, ok?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: Aha. Good choice. Let's save the best for last.

The good news is that I'm gonna get a separation from my wife. It's going to be all legit and stuff. I think it is a small step towards our being together without any fuss. I'm just glad we didn't have any children. My people think this is why I'm leaving her but it's really because of her character. What do you think?

*turns back @ Adama* as we were saying jawe, don't mind dt smally boy, dt's lyk d greatest news i've hrd in a long tym. I can't bliv der's better news dn dt. Looks lyk 2day is gonna be d happiest day of my lyf. Dt's wot i've been saying, u deserve to be happy. And dt woman is far from making u happy.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
*Notices the boy called Rufus. Fuming underneath but decides to play it cool. This is a public place and his rudeness will pale in comparison to Alfreda's dignity. I'll deal with him next time. By the way, I'm totally surprised about Alfreda's excuse for our meeting for it is actually the last piece of news I had in mind. This might all just work splendidly*

Looks up at Rufus: Hello young man. I see that you're a friend of Alfreda. You come here often with your other friend?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua:

Hi Rufus, wld av invited u to join us but as u can c, i nd Mr. Adamu are busy discussing abt my admission as he's been helping out with it nd he wld want us to talk alone. Wld come join u when we're done, ok?

I dont even need an invitation sit with my baby. And besides they is no need lying i know who this pig is already

*faces Adamu*
Hey why dont you concentrate on your home and live my girl alone
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
*Hmmn. Ignores the runt, Rufus. Apparently he's itching for a confrontation. Faces Alfreda*

It seems you need to put your pet in his place before I do so. Let's leave this place. I don't want to lose my temper
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2:

I dont even need an invitation sit with my baby. And besides they is no need lying i know who this pig is already

*faces Adamu*
Hey why dont you concentrate on your home and live my girl alone

Rufus, how dare u? pls, leave him alone and talk to me. This man is old enough to be ur father and u talk to him lyk dt. I never knew you to be this disrespectful. I can't even bliv dis. Mr. Adama has been helping me out with some things and u say he should leave ur girl alone nd concentrate on his home. Did he tell you dt his home has problem or wot is ur business here?
*turns @ Mr. Adama* I beg you in d name of God, sir...just ignore him, we've been friends since we were kids nd he seems not to realize dt i'm no longer a baby. I can handle him, i promise, sir.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: *Hmmn. Ignores the runt, Rufus. Apparently he's itching for a confrontation. Faces Alfreda*

It seems you need to put your pet in his place before I do so. Let's leave this place. I don't want to lose my temper

Thank you, sir. U can leave now while i talk to Rufus, we av sum serious talking to do here. I would call u later sir to conclude our discussion.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
No, No, it's alright Alfreda. I was once his age and I know what he's suffering from. I don't have to sit here and take it though. Can we leave? Or you prefer I have him sent out. I'm a platinum customer here and security will have him and his bodyguard thrown out in an instant
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: No, No, it's alright Alfreda. I was once his age and I know what he's suffering from. I don't have to sit here and take it though. Can we leave? Or you prefer I have him sent out. I'm a platinum customer here and security will have him and his bodyguard thrown out in an instant

Sure, u can leave. I want to stay back and talk to Rufus, please. I'll call you later and we can talk better.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Alright then. If this is your wish. I'll go to my library and get some work I brought home done. Call me as soon as you can. Goodnight.

*Walks out without glancing at either Rufus or his rottweiler*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: Alright then. If this is your wish. I'll go to my library and get some work I brought home done. Call me as soon as you can. Goodnight.

*Walks out without glancing at either Rufus or his rottweiler*

Goodnight, sir.
*turns to Rufus with a very angry look* wot is ur problem, Rufus? angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thinking to self as I drive home.

*This Rufus fella cannot be my rival. I will not acknowledge him as such. But I still cannot ignore him totally. I have to do something about his peskiness. Or he'll harm Alfreda in the process of supposedly helping her. Luckily, his immaturity and crass behaviour is not helping his cause but I can't let his passions be a cause of Alfreda's pain. I have nothing to lose but her.*

Reaches for my Enya CD. I could use a smoke. Why the hell did I quit?

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua:

Goodnight, sir.
*turns to Rufus with a very angry look* wot is ur problem, Rufus? angry

He was lucky that i had an urgent matter to attend to
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2:

He was lucky that i had an urgent matter to attend to

wot do u min he was lucky? Rufus, wot're u talking about? dis man is tryin to help me nd i fink u shld be thanking him, not behaving lyk dis
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Turns to Alfreda

Baby why are Ɣøû lying to me? If you know that you are not dating him call him back and let's finish this once and for all.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Turns to Alfreda

Baby why are Ɣøû lying to me? If you know that you are not dating him call him back and let's finish this once and for all.
WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!! dt man is old enough to be my father nd i told u already, he's just helping out with my admission issues. He has a lot of friends in the school nd dt's wot we're discussing. wot else do u want me to say?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Then call him and tell him to come back then
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Then call him and tell him to come back then

so dt u can punch him in his face? wot makes u fink we're even dating? don't u trust me? Rufus, i tot we've passed all dis, wot do u take me for? Do u know au old dt man cld possibly be? I'm dissapointed in you rite now. Who is even feeding u with such lies dt u bliv more than me? Is it dt ur jobless friend? I'm not going to call him nd infact, i'm outta here too. *turns to leave*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
*She hesitate to do that*
I said call him
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
*drags her back*
If you are telling me the truth then call him dear. Tell him to come back.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: *drags her back*
If you are telling me the truth then call him dear. Tell him to come back.

I can't do that. Nd get ur hands off me, NOW!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
If you don't do that then i guess i will do then

*drags her and collects her phone and starts searching for his number*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: If you don't do that then i guess i will do then

*drags her and collects her phone and starts searching for his number*

RUFUS! RUFUS!! RUFUS!!! how many times did i call ur name? give me my phone or i'll walk out of dt door nd u don't eva talk to me again. AND I MEAN IT! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua:

RUFUS! RUFUS!! RUFUS!!! how many times did i call ur name? give me my phone or i'll walk out of dt door nd u don't eva talk to me again. AND I MEAN IT! angry angry angry angry angry angry

I tot u said you love me, and you are lying to me. I have seen you times without number with that man that is old enough 2 be your father. I have seen you kissed him publicly and you have the guts to tell me you will walk away? Why are you lying to me? The fact that i love you doesn't mean i am stupid get that to your thick skull
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2:

I tot u said you love me, and you are lying to me. I have seen you times without number with that man that is old enough 2 be your father. I have seen you kissed him publicly and you have the guts to tell me you will walk away? Why are you lying to me? The fact that i love you doesn't mean i am stupid get that to your thick skull

*stretches out my hand* MY FONE...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Answer my question please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Fortune Magazine's List Of World's 50 Greatest Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.