Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17158 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Cutie i know you may think i am stalking you but baby i have been nursing a strong feeling for you.
*he brings out a necklace he bought for her and presents it to her*
Honestly you are the best thing that has ever happen to me. You are my treasure, my jewel and my treasure. You hold a strong place in my heart and honestly i am ready to fight for your love.

*looks @ d necklace nd looks up @ him* can we pls talk abt dis 2moro? u're annoying me rite now big time!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
alutacontinua:

*with a frowned face and an angry voice*
are u 4 real? are u crazy? I had to 4get abt wot i went to get 4rm my friend cos he was in d bathroom when i got der nd i needed to wait but had to rush home when i saw ur texts. Nd u're now telling me u wanted to be with u...which kind of rubbish statement is dt? U don't even know ur boundaries again. I've not started being harsh with u, i'm just starting now...don't ever interfere in my business again in ur lyf, na by force? angry angry

Gets angry at her. So is this how to talk to me now because of this? *shows her a picture his friend had snaped with her and her sugar daddy
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
alutacontinua:

*looks @ d necklace nd looks up @ him* can we pls talk abt dis 2moro? u're annoying me rite now big time!!
Are you seeing another man?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci: Sends Alfreda a text message:

23 hours, 40 mins and 35 seconds to go before I see you again. I can still smell your perfume. Sigh. I miss you already

*replies him after abt 15 mins* "sweetie, sowi 4 d l8 reply. Had to deal with dt lil admirer of mine. u can't imagine d trash he started tellin me when i got home nd realised dt it wasn't my mum dt was calling me. D most painful part of it was dt he made me to leave u so soon when u needed me so much. Anywayz, i promise to make up for it 2moro. can't stop thinking abt u. u min d world to me. Luv u soooo much, dear.... can't wait to feel ur gentle touch on my body 2moro... slip tite
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2:
Are you seeing another man?

RUFUS!!! get out of my way rite now or i'm gonna slap ur face. Wot rubbish? u're even stalking me. I av an explanation for dt pics bt i'm not gonna give u d explanation cos i don't owe u one. so, wot's it gonna be, u wanna get out of my way or not?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
alutacontinua:

*replies him after abt 15 mins* "sweetie, sowi 4 d l8 reply. Had to deal with dt lil admirer of mine. u can't imagine d trash he started tellin me when i got home nd realised dt it wasn't my mum dt was calling me. D most painful part of it was dt he made me to leave u so soon when u needed me so much. Anywayz, i promise to make up for it 2moro. can't stop thinking abt u. u min d world to me. Luv u soooo much, dear.... can't wait to feel ur gentle touch on my body 2moro... slip tite

Swoons. Replies:

Who'd have thought at my age, I could still feel this way. It's a bitter sweet feeling for I cannot be with you yet the way i want to be. But I have plans. You'll see. I'll be dreaming vividly of you tonight. Sweet dreams, mon cheri
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci:

Swoons. Replies:

Who'd have thought at my age, I could still feel this way. It's a bitter sweet feeling for I cannot be with you yet the way i want to be. But I have plans. You'll see. I'll be dreaming vividly of you tonight. Sweet dreams, mon cheri

*sends him a free sms "Please send me credit"*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
*Transfers 2000 from my phone to her*

Oh sorry, dear. I forgot to send this earlier. Try to get some rest now. You'll need it tomorrow, trust me.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci: *Transfers 2000 from my phone to her*

Oh sorry, dear. I forgot to send this earlier. Try to get some rest now. You'll need it tomorrow, trust me.

10qs, honey. Was wondering why i didn't get it earlier on. U're d best. wld go to bed now. Drim of me. byeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
*sends a message to Rufus*.
we've to talk abt wot u said tonite. I'll call you tomorrow to tell u when i'll be chanced. Although, dt doesn't min i'm still not angry with you. U av no right to stalk me, no mata wot!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sends a text back.
Can we talk now? Am waiting for you outside
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Sends a text back.
Can we talk now? Am waiting for you outside
aii. i'll be rite der
*after abt 5 minutes, i meet him outside with a frown* so, wot were u saying again?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Meets her somewhere cool and they start a mild conversation

Cutie why were you angry at me tonight?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Meets her somewhere cool and they start a mild conversation

Cutie why were you angry at me tonight?
first of all, stop calling me cutie...my name is ALFREDA
second of all, i can't bliv u're asking me dt question. u followed me to where i was going nd snapped a pics of me talking with sum1 nd had d guts to show it to me, nd u ask y i was angry with u. As if dt's not enuf, u send me texts to tell me dt my mum is angry with me just because u wanted to see me, WHO DOES DT? put urself in my position nd u'll know why i had to be angry with u.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
I heard you are dating a married man and i am not cool with the rumour. Look at me, and tell me its a lie.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: I heard you are dating a married man and i am not cool with the rumour. Look at me, and tell me its a lie.

dt's not why i came outside to talk to you. I came outside to talk abt wot u said 29t. U said sumtin abt u liking me or so, can u go ova dose tins again cos i was rily angry dt oda tym nd i wld want to talk abt it now dt i'm a lil bit calm.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
alutacontinua:
first of all, stop calling me cutie...my name is ALFREDA
second of all, i can't bliv u're asking me dt question. u followed me to where i was going nd snapped a pics of me talking with sum1 nd had d guts to show it to me, nd u ask y i was angry with u. As if dt's not enuf, u send me texts to tell me dt my mum is angry with me just because u wanted to see me, WHO DOES DT? put urself in my position nd u'll know why i had to be angry with u.

Its seems you have forgotten the friendship and secret love we have built together cos of this man here. Right?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
alutacontinua:

dt's not why i came outside to talk to you. I came outside to talk abt wot u said 29t.

Ok what did i say? And does it demand you talk to me in that tone? Holds her hand Αnd tries to come close to her
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2:

Ok what did i say? And does it demand you talk to me in that tone? Holds her hand Αnd tries to come close to her

*tries to resist him a little* u said sumtin abt u liking me or so...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
You know since when we were young i have always watched your back. Remember when we play our usual game of mum and dad, do remember when i fought a guy because of you? Do you remember the first time i took you to the beach? And do you remember the chain i just gave you this night?

Does all this make meaning to you?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: You know since when we were young i have always watched your back. Remember when we play our usual game of mum and dad, do remember when i fought a guy because of you? Do you remember the first time i took you to the beach? And do you remember the chain i just gave you this night?

Does all this make meaning to you?
hmmmmmmmm...Rufus, i'm short of words
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have loved you since we were kids. And believe me i will always do. I always dream about us being together as husband and wife. I want to see my babies grow inside you. I want 2 cook for you and feed you. I want 2 cuddle you and sing for you. I want to treat you like a queen which you Are

He move closer to her.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
I love you Alfreda and i will always do.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: I have loved you right from since we were kids. And believe me i will always do. I always dream about us being together as husband and wife. I want to see my babies grow inside you. I want 2 cook for you and feed you. I want 2 cuddle you and sing for you. I want to treat you like a queen which you Are

He move closer to her.
*she's not resisting him again* Rufus, i'd be lying if i say i don't feel d same way about u but u know u're from a very rich family and with what happened to my dad of recent, i cannot say d same about our family. And i don't know if i wld be able to fit into your world. I know der're many beautiful, rich ladies in your school dt wld do anything to have u, won't I be decieving myself if i start thinking dt sumtin can happen between the two of us when i'm not even in a university yet?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Cutie
Class doesn't matter to me. I love you with all my heart. I have always reserved your picture in My heart.
*shows her a design of her he did*

I won't ßε complete if you are not part of me and believe me I can do anything for you even if it means me paying your school fees. Please My love, i have always nurtured that little plant we planted indirectly Αnd i am not going to let it die. Please help me water it also by saying yes to me
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Cutie
Class doesn't matter to me. I love you with all my heart. I have always reserved your picture in My heart.
*shows her a design of her he did*

I won't ßε complete if you are not part of me and believe me I can do anything for you even if it means me paying your school fees. Please My love, i have always nurtured that little plant we planted indirectly Αnd i am not going to let it die. Please help me water it also by saying yes to me

I love u too, Rufus but if der's anytin i need in my lyf now, it's how to make money to be able to proceed with my school. Nd i don't c au avin a relationship with u can help with dt. Try nd understand, Rufus, i need to concentrate on my life now
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Honey. I can take care of both of us and i know i will be able 2 afford our school fees. I am willing Αnd ready 2 give you anything you want dear
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Honey. I can take care of both of us and i know i will be able 2 afford our school fees. I am willing Αnd ready 2 give you anything you want dear

Why don't u start by sending me some credit 29t? I want to call my brother in school to know how he's doing nd I don't av credit on my fone. If you don't have it, it's okay, i can beg mommy tomorrow 2 use her fone oo. But seriously, i want to be with you, Rufus, if you would not break my heart. Guys like you do av a lot of admirers and i'm not sure i'll be able to compete with dose unilag babes.
*tries reaching for his hand and holds it in mine, leans my head on his shoulder*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
*feels her fresh breath*
The last thing i will want to do is to break this fragile heart.*Gives her a thousand naira to get call card* he draws his mouth closer to hers and kiss her passionately.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Still kissing her.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: *feels her fresh breath*
The last thing i will want to do is to break this fragile heart.*Give her a thousand naira to get call card* he draws his mouth closer to hers and kiss her passionately.

*stands up to leave after abt 45mins of passionate romance with Rufus, gives him a peck @ d door of my house nd waves him good 9t*
*now in her room, she's lost in tots*
Gosh! wot mess did I just get myself into, i can't bliv i just agreed to be Rufus' galfriend.
But how cld i resist him, i've always had a huge crush on him since nd i can't just let dt opportunity slip. Where did he even learn to kiss a gal lyk dt? *tries to remember d few moments she just spent with Rufus* But Adamu has done a lot for me nd i can't let him go, not even now dt his wyf is giving him a lot of trouble. Besides, i need him to take good care of me. Well, let's just keep going and see wot happens, but for now, i just av to keep the 2 of dem
picks up her fone nd sends a text to Rufus "Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Goodnight! I'm missing u already"
*now speaking with a low voice* Good nite, Adamu...Good nite, Rufus...dis gal has to sleep now, tommorrow is anoda day...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Replies her text
Nothing will separate me from you. You are all i dream of and the person i love. I won't forget tonight. Love u cutie and gudnyt

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.