Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

Searching For Gej's Achievements - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Gej's Achievements (16146 Views)

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts / 56 Punch-list Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) Achievements In 3 Years / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by dayokanu(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2012

See how he looks like Adimeru Baba Suwe? Must he wear all the clothes in his wardrobe at once?

Retardeen looks constipated, I suspect he just farted in that picture

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by confusion247(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2012
HARDDON:

Shatap!

And what exactly did his predecessors achieve apart from indiscriminate looting?
We are not discussing his predecessors. Or will he die on seat as some of his predecessors?

1 Like

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by confusion247(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2012
killuminati: shockedcheesygrin this particular joke got me laffin thru my asssshole while chillin high and drunk as.. U knw wht.

@topic: GEJ still get 2 more years to go, although the nigga na juman, let's wait till then and see maybe he can he get some tins right. But still, he has no clue. *light up*
I think you are the juman here. Did you read the post before commenting? The poster was specific. He said jonathan's achievements as a former governor in bayelsa state, not as a president of Nigeria.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by gratiaeo(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Reyginus: Lolololol. Rhino, what a sweet payback you have here.
This thread was ignorantly created to counter fasholas none achievement, who on this earth does not know that GEJ have nothing as his achievement in all his year as Gov, who's singing his praise?
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2012
oyb:

he looks like the one being honoured cheesy
Lololol
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by gratiaeo(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2012
looplat: I present GEJ's greatest achievement, cassava bread.
buy one get one free!

[img]http://newsbytesnow.files./2012/11/gej-holding-the-cassava-bread.jpg[/img]
Gona de eat agege bread nawaoo
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by macherie1: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2012
I've not heard of anything he did in bayelsa as a governor but as a president, he has completed absolutely nothing except increment in the price of fuel and never available electricity. He did not mention dat in his promises. Wicked President.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by sesanrota(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2012
Honestly, i was forced to comment having seen a similar thread where some goons claimed fashola didn't do anything and seeing this i can't but weep for this country.

Its obvious nothing is really on ground as av not seen enough pictures like that of fashola to prove me wrong, meanwhile lets not even forget that fashola is a Gov, and GEJ is a president with all at his disposal. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by macherie1: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2012
HARDDON: Wonda wor dis conundrum is all about!

Isn't it way pass bed time ƒoя kids?

oh you want bed time stories titled GEJ?

Oº°˚˚°ºK here go : my area has had constant supply of electricity ƒoя the past 3 months . And with the partial privatization, it can't but get beta.

So many major roads his predecessors kept paying cosmetic surgery to , r actually bin worked upon Now!

How so kul it is to drive into any filling station @ dis yuletide period and have a tank full ωiτнouτ hassle !

His progress in sö many oda areas are hampered because some unscrupulous elements eida wano maintain d status quo or rock d polity!

You dnt nid goggles here .... Follow d nation!

Ever wondered y Obj is beefing?

Do i really nid to sch you clowns on why bayelsa get a large chunk?

Naw daz enuf ƒoя update ƒoя d nyt. Off to bed ya"ll go!

Where is ur area please cos in Akure we only have light 3hrs a day.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by RedLight1: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2012
sesanrota: Honestly, i was forced to comment having seen a similar thread where some goons claimed fashola didn't do anything and seeing this i can't but weep for this country.

Its obvious nothing is really on ground as av not seen enough pictures like that of fashola to prove me wrong, meanwhile lets not even forget that fashola is a Gov, and GEJ is a president with all at his disposal. sad sad sad
fashola has done more than enough! I live in lagos dnt let dos pdp paid agent (most of them havent even being to lagos all their lives) that will never see anytin good in fashola achievement poison ur mind unelse u are one of them... Have u ever wondered why pdp lost all sw state during general election and fashola won with a landslide? Do research on that
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by kaze4blues(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Clueless slowpoke.

May god av mercy on ds country

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by fuckluv(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
U pipo should be PATIENCE pls. Has d world ended yet? On behalf of GEJ "We r sorry 4 our inability 2 perform better in this season, watch out 4 season 2 of this interesting movie called NIGERIA. E ni wo tan" grin cheesy grin
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by gratiaeo(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
The whole world knows that our shoeless president is a total failure! A man who can not win election in his kindred if conducted free and fair. Blame not him but OBJ who forced him and Yaradua on us to cover his mess. I'm from SE he has failed us we can't keep on defending his clueless to sacrifice our prit on the alter of sentiment and tribalistic....... Never mind ACN propaganda on Fashola achievement, they are all failure
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by gratiaeo(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
fashola has done more than enough! I live in lagos dnt let dos pdp paid agent (most of them havent even being to lagos all their lives) that will never see anytin good in fashola achievement poison ur mind unelse u are one of them... Have u ever wondered why pdp lost all sw state during general election and fashola won with a landslide? Do research on that
Guy where do you stay in lagos? Don't tell me that you are one of fashola's apologist?
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Ikwerefistson: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Please we are team of 500 "Sincere Nigerians" searching for just a single project completed by President Goodluck Jonathan when he was the governor in Bayelsa state. A reward of 500 hundred thousand naira awaits anyone that could show us one of his completed project or willing provide any useful information leading to the end of this search.

Please note: Bayelsa State ranks as the smallest state in Nigeria in terms of population and at thesame time with one of the largest state allocation in Nigeria.

[size=18pt] GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH[/size]

op if u lyk hide my txt.gej hs tried atleast he performd more dan objs fist 2ys in power.jst becos he removd subsidy dats y u haters re aganst hm.tel me wic nija presidnt no increase fuel,obj ws d worst 3tymes a yr nd its d same yaraba sycophants nd sm hoples ibos in ds forum dat kan nt se beyond dia nose dat stl hail obj a hero.even ibb removd subsidy nd gav us sap wic nija hs nt recoverd til date nd yet nobdy insults hm lyk gej.d isue of bh we all knew who re involvd nd hw dy re shelded nd yet we kal gej clueles bt d same obj ws clueles wen militancy startd 4 get wat hapnd in odi it neva ended even yaradua inheritd militancy nd yet nobdy insult obj lyk ds o.obj voiletd human rights dis obeyd the constitutn over se d asasinatn of bola ige marshal hary etc yet na hero 2 nland acn nd cpc paid bigots.benin ore rd ws fixd by gej bt obj overlokd it,4d fist tyme im nearly 3 decades we hav a managable power suply tnx 2gej bt obj did ntng in dat area.we generatd 4k mega wats nd objs tyme 1500mw nobdy insult hm.gej rehablitatd d railways bt obj nd abacha squandard d money meant 4 it nd stl 2yaraba nlandas obj na hero,d airports d 9 new universites,d ph enugu rds,ow ph rds,kano maiduguri rds,east west rds nd odas in progres al abandond by obj bt gveng atentn by gej unda 2ys n yet hm no dy do anytn.nd yet u yarabas hate hm so much bt ure pepl constitutes 70percent of d subsidy fraud pepetratos all tnx 2 obj hoples hypocritikal yarabas.shame on u pepl

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by sonyoung: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Y is it nigerians can't answer the simply question: send my money joo! the answer s FRESH AIR!!!
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by ITbomb(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2012
It baffled me. I can't understand why Yorubas hate this man this much

Ikwere fist son: op if u lyk hide my txt.gej hs tried atleast he performd more dan objs fist 2ys in power.jst becos he removd subsidy dats y u haters re aganst hm.tel me wic nija presidnt no increase fuel,obj ws d worst 3tymes a yr nd its d same yaraba sycophants nd sm hoples ibos in ds forum dat kan nt se beyond dia nose dat stl hail obj a hero.even ibb removd subsidy nd gav us sap wic nija hs nt recoverd til date nd yet nobdy insults hm lyk gej.d isue of bh we all knew who re involvd nd hw dy re shelded nd yet we kal gej clueles bt d same obj ws clueles wen militancy startd 4 get wat hapnd in odi it neva ended even yaradua inheritd militancy nd yet nobdy insult obj lyk ds o.obj voiletd human rights dis obeyd the constitutn over se d asasinatn of bola ige marshal hary etc yet na hero 2 nland acn nd cpc paid bigots.benin ore rd ws fixd by gej bt obj overlokd it,4d fist tyme im nearly 3 decades we hav a managable power suply tnx 2gej bt obj did ntng in dat area.we generatd 4k mega wats nd objs tyme 1500mw nobdy insult hm.gej rehablitatd d railways bt obj nd abacha squandard d money meant 4 it nd stl 2yaraba nlandas obj na hero,d airports d 9 new universites,d ph enugu rds,ow ph rds,kano maiduguri rds,east west rds nd odas in progres al abandond by obj bt gveng atentn by gej unda 2ys n yet hm no dy do anytn.nd yet u yarabas hate hm so much bt ure pepl constitutes 70percent of d subsidy fraud pepetratos all tnx 2 obj hoples hypocritikal yarabas.shame on u pepl

1 Like

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by dayokanu(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb: It baffled me. I can't understand why Yorubas hate this man this much

Maybe if you understand why they hate OBJ.

GEJ won the SW in 2011, OBJ never won one SW state nor Local Govt in 1999

1 Like

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by ITbomb(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Obasanjo decimated a whole village cos of militancy. GEJ sustained Amnesty and brought peace.
Obasanjo increased fuel price by over 400% creating subsidy billionaires at the expense of the masses, GEJ remove subsidy to free funds for development.
Obasanjo came and saw 2000 MW of power generation and left it at 1200 MW. We now have above 4000 MW and still raising
Abacha looted railway funds. Under GEJ we now have a functional railway after decades of wastes.
Our airports are becoming a thing of pride. Under Obasanjo we saw incessant power failures at the airports with non functional conveyor .
Obasanjo , IBB and their cronies looted and got away with no trace or probe. Under GEJ we see series of probe of looted funds , channels of looting which hereto Nigerians have never know to exist.
We have 9 new Federal Universities and a much better working conditions for staff, under Obasanjo it was one strike or the other.
We now have fairly credible elections applaud by all, under Obasanjo we saw rigging with impunity. Remember good leaders are created through good electoral process so this is a major achievement
Roads that were neglected for years under different regimes are now motorable under GEJ .
We have Information Bill and Nigerians are now beginning to realise from the scams and probes, how previous leaders looted the treasury without question
Federal minimum wage which was always controversial , now put to rest.
Police now patrolling the roads with able bodied vehicles in much more numbers and road blocks reduced dramatically.

You need more?

5 Likes

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by curfew: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2012
a beg giv me di moni. GEJ don complete 'FRESH AIR' for Abj, Lagos, Enugu, and Bayelsa. work dey progress for all other non BH states. eyes no fit see am. giv me d N500k now o o! i no fit shout o o. i don solved ur conundrum.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb: Obasanjo decimated a whole village cos of militancy. GEJ sustained Amnesty and brought peace.
what peace?is it the govt contracts for doing nothing you call peace? and what of BH?
Obasanjo increased fuel price by over 400% creating subsidy billionaires at the expense of the masses, GEJ remove subsidy to free funds for development.

subsidy increased by over 400% on jonas watch in less than 18 months - and no one has been actively prosecuted
Obasanjo came and saw 2000 MW of power generation and left it at 1200 MW. We now have above 4000 MW and still raising

where did you get this lie from? as to power - anything gej does is merely clsosing out on what obj started - obj built the power planst, remember?
Abacha looted railway funds. Under GEJ we now have a functional railway after decades of wastes.

which one, the one where work is beginning on feasibility studies?

Our airports are becoming a thing of pride. Under Obasanjo we saw incessant power failures at the airports with non functional conveyor .
which air ports ar we talking about here? the ones where we have incidents every three months, the one with the DISGRACEFUL EXCUSE for renovation by oduah? i was at mm1 last week, and i had to wonder if the works were designed, executed and supervised by drunks - poor finishing bizarre air conditioning that had already failed to deliver (hence the barrage of standing fans)

Obasanjo , IBB and their cronies looted and got away with no trace or probe. Under GEJ we see series of probe of looted funds , channels of looting which hereto Nigerians have never know to exist.

what probe - is it the probes that are carried out befoe gej jets to yankee and die after?

We have 9 new Federal Universities and a much better working conditions for staff, under Obasanjo it was one strike or the other.
like master like minion, not even on paper, just out of the mans mouth, another empty vow

We now have fairly credible elections applaud by all, under Obasanjo we saw rigging with impunity. Remember good leaders are created through good electoral process so this is a major achievement
Roads that were neglected for years under different regimes are now motorable under GEJ .
yeah, once again work on apapa oshodi expressway has stalled
We have Information Bill and Nigerians are now beginning to realise from the scams and probes, how previous leaders looted the treasury without question
Police now patrolling the roads with able bodied vehicles in much more numbers and road blocks reduced dramatically.
you are trying to steal credit from governors and banks now?

You need more?

do i even have teh energy to counter this wave of desperate bulhsheet and lies

the craziest thing is that gej has given his muppets license to trash his erstwhile godfather - i swear, 2015 go hot no be small

if that bunch of pathetic lies is the best you can put up - then who needs this thread? those lies and desperate half truths say it all Jonathan is a worthless bum
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by geeez: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2012

@ITBomb

Under Obasanjo the following landmark achievements were recorded:

1. Introduction of GSM (which has created over a million jobs directly and indirectly)
2. Pension Reforms (the best ever)
3. Debt relief (painfully they've accumulated them all back)
4. Increase in oil derivation to 13% (even GEJ from the ND has not increased it by 0.001%)
5. Successful civilian to civilian transition (never happened before in the history of Nigeria)
6. The EFCC (some said it was to witch hunt but so many highly placed people were convicted)
7. Unbundling of NEPA and creation of the PHCN

When I recall more, I will edit my post

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by cbjonstage(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2012
oyb: this may help

i found it (achievement) using ur recommended tool...from my findings i observe, tested & come to a conclusion dat his ideas on this will go a long way to create accumulation of wealth for himself & fellow friends in power...these are initiatives they perceived lucrative if no political will given to various institutions for effective service delivery...we will be hoping until dia tenure ends. Oh! my gullible country Nigeria. i crossed my legs
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: ayurdavid, murphy shizzle4, KENESAGA, ZEN(m), smackimorn, Ogbodavies, Godysien(m), omo alaro, Harbb, Gbengem(m), jamil!(m), WFE(m), tfk08, MyPoint, dnative(m), trix!, Bolan123, simak1(m), Ifeaka32, harizy(m), Flame-Zee(m), earthgreeners(m), DeCleff(m), Jaidey-one(m), [size=18pt]Sincere 9gerian[/size] shocked shocked, geeez and 23 guest(s)

Mu he he he!!!!
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 26, 2012
Ikwere fist son: op if u lyk hide my txt.gej hs tried atleast he performd more dan objs fist 2ys in power.jst becos he removd subsidy dats y u haters re aganst hm.tel me wic nija presidnt no increase fuel,obj ws d worst 3tymes a yr nd its d same yaraba sycophants nd sm hoples ibos in ds forum dat kan nt se beyond dia nose dat stl hail obj a hero.even ibb removd subsidy nd gav us sap wic nija hs nt recoverd til date nd yet nobdy insults hm lyk gej.d isue of bh we all knew who re involvd nd hw dy re shelded nd yet we kal gej clueles bt d same obj ws clueles wen militancy startd 4 get wat hapnd in odi it neva ended even yaradua inheritd militancy nd yet nobdy insult obj lyk ds o.obj voiletd human rights dis obeyd the constitutn over se d asasinatn of bola ige marshal hary etc yet na hero 2 nland acn nd cpc paid bigots.benin ore rd ws fixd by gej bt obj overlokd it,4d fist tyme im nearly 3 decades we hav a managable power suply tnx 2gej bt obj did ntng in dat area.we generatd 4k mega wats nd objs tyme 1500mw nobdy insult hm.gej rehablitatd d railways bt obj nd abacha squandard d money meant 4 it nd stl 2yaraba nlandas obj na hero,d airports d 9 new universites,d ph enugu rds,ow ph rds,kano maiduguri rds,east west rds nd odas in progres al abandond by obj bt gveng atentn by gej unda 2ys n yet hm no dy do anytn.nd yet u yarabas hate hm so much bt ure pepl constitutes 70percent of d subsidy fraud pepetratos all tnx 2 obj hoples hypocritikal yarabas.shame on u pepl
Guy! Stop ranting! Show us @ least photoshop pixes of the said achievement,let's even lower the pass mark for you,since you obviously can't show us what Gej achieved as governor in bayelsa,@ least show us for his time so far as presido.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by macherie1: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2012
You should listen to yourself. Are you saying majority of nairalanders are yorubas? Did yoruba not vote for GEJ. U said 70percent of subsidy fraud was pepertrated by Yorubas but y cudn't ur figure head GEJ do anything about it? Y do we need a president if everyone can get away wit corruption? Your post has only succeeded in supporting the fact that GEJ is one of the colossal mistakes Nigeria has ever made.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Standing5(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2012
I am offering free torchlights for those who are interested in finding gej project further.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Ozonna(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2012
geeez:
@ITBomb

1. Introduction of GSM (which has created over a million jobs directly and indirectly)
4. Increase in oil derivation to 13% (even GEJ from the ND has not increased it by 0.001%)
5. Successful civilian to civilian transition (never happened before in the history of Nigeria)
6. The EFCC (some said it was to witch hunt but so many highly placed people were convicted)

Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Aderostock(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb: Obasanjo decimated a whole village cos of militancy. GEJ sustained Amnesty and brought peace.
What peace? When there is still militancy. Millitancy is back!

Gej now added to it by 200% without any development.

Obasanjo came and saw 2000 MW of power generation and left it at 1200 MW. We now have above 4000 MW and still raising.
I can't see any improvement at Ikeja and environs.

What function rail, ok, u meant 18th century rail track system?

Our airports are becoming a thing of pride. Under Obasanjo we saw incessant power failures at the airports with non functional conveyor.
With manual check-in still in place. May u referred to Accra airport in Ghana.

Obasanjo , IBB and their cronies looted and got away with no trace or probe. Under GEJ we see series of probe of looted funds , U of looting which hereto Nigerians have never know to exist.
No one has been convicted here under GEJ.

Where are situated cos I can't see the one assigned to Ekiti.

We now have fairly credible elections applaud by all, under Obasanjo we saw rigging with impunity. Remember good leaders are created through good electoral process so this is a major achievement.
So this one is the only achievement your president can boast of?

Roads that were neglected for years under different regimes are now motorable under GEJ. Name one please

We have Information Bill and Nigerians are now beginning to realise from the scams and probes, how previous leaders looted the treasury without question. Rubbish

Police now patrolling the roads with able bodied vehicles in much more numbers and road blocks reduced dramatically. Governors buy these vehicles.

We don't need more lies.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Ozonna(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2012
geeez:
@ITBomb

Did Obj achieve all these u've listed in under 2yrs of his administration?

To PDP propagandists here, I think its time u guys post links, photos and videos of GEJ's achievements. This will make ur work of convincing majority Nigerians abit easier.
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2012
POINT ONE THAT GEJ completed since 2010 and committee recommendatiös that were implemented

72 Likes
Re: Searching For Gej's Achievements by RedLight1: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2012
gratiaeo:
Guy where do you stay in lagos? Don't tell me that you are one of fashola's apologist?
does it matter where i live..(am apologist of good governance). I can see u are pdp apologist so am done... Have fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Independence Speech By Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa – October 1, 1960 / Buhari Speaks At A Meeting To End TB Campaign At The UN General Assembly / Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.